stay classy, barack

when I first heard they had restricted access photos etc. I thought, propaganda move, they don't want to have this team especially photoed and ran as it would look bad, and after his big deal about going to Dover last year and lifting bushs restrictions, it upset me, then I read that the remains were , well not sorted out entirely and the families felt same, no photos....now?

bush took a huge amount of shit for using any, any reference to terrorism that might reference 911.....so, we shall see, if the media tears Obama apart in an alike manner for this self serving stunt.

Last edited:
The White House photo:

Dover%20obama.jpg

Looks like he's waving. Inappropriate.

:dunno: Looks like he was saluting...

Last edited:
hes in the act of bringing his hand to a salute position at his brow., BUT its a poor photo to release even considering he should not have, another unforced error.

Assuming he was the one behind it. There is no definitive proof so far as to who approved the taking and releasing of this photo.

It shouldn't have been taken and published in the first place. It's disgusting.

I agree it shouldn't have been taken and published in the first place. However, that gives you no excuse to make completely stupid partisan comments like "it looks like a Heil Hitler" salute.

There's nothing partisan about seeing a similarity to a Heil Hitler. I need no excuse for an obsevation and if it were worth it I could find several pics of similar Hitler salutes. All were not given with the arm stretched out rigidly. Check out Adolph's version sometime.

hes in the act of bringing his hand to a salute position at his brow., BUT its a poor photo to release even considering he should not have, another unforced error.

Assuming he was the one behind it. There is no definitive proof so far as to who approved the taking and releasing of this photo.

you know what dude, that shit doesn't fly....ok? please. lets not stretch credulity to the point of snapping the space time continuum....for gods sake, is he EVER responsible for ANYTHING?

Last edited:

I agree it shouldn't have been taken and published in the first place. However, that gives you no excuse to make completely stupid partisan comments like "it looks like a Heil Hitler" salute.

There's nothing partisan about seeing a similarity to a Heil Hitler. I need no excuse for an obsevation and if it were worth it I could find several pics of similar Hitler salutes. All were not given with the arm stretched out rigidly. Check out Adolph's version sometime.

yes you're right, he used a crooked arm version quite a bit.

oh and before anyone goes there no no actual remains, this was the pic they featured when he went to Dover for the big event last year, ...

dover.jpg

Actually dumbfuck, his hand should be touching his eyebrow. There should not be a gap between his hand and head, some drill Sgt would've taught him that but he didn't do a minute in the military like you.

Looks like he's waving. Inappropriate.

He's saluting. Obviously. Congrats, cons. You're a bunch of petty, whining ass-wipes. :clap2:

Actually, cock-stain, maybe the picture was taken mid-salute. Didn't think of that, did you? Get back to me when you're done being a whiny pussy and you want to talk about something that'sactually important.

Actually dumbfuck, his hand should be touching his eyebrow. There should not be a gap between his hand and head, some drill Sgt would've taught him that but he didn't do a minute in the military like you.

He's saluting. Obviously. Congrats, cons. You're a bunch of petty, whining ass-wipes. :clap2:

Actually, cock-stain, maybe the picture was taken mid-salute. Didn't think of that, did you? Get back to me when you're done being a whiny pussy and you want to talk about something that'sactually important.

You can climb back in his lap now.

you know what dude, that shit doesn't fly....ok? please. lets not stretch credulity to the ppoit of snapping the space time continuum....for gods sake, is he EVER responsible for ANYTHING?

He is certainly at blame to an extent no matter in this situation. However, to jump to conclusions on no evidence with your only basis being emotional is no way to act either Trajan. Take a step back.

You're right, it's not partisan; it's stupid and borderline insane.

you know what dude, that shit doesn't fly....ok? please. lets not stretch credulity to the ppoit of snapping the space time continuum....for gods sake, is he EVER responsible for ANYTHING?

nope. this is Bush's fault, too.

Forum List

Back