Statistics on terrorism

Estimates on the number of Muslims living in the US vary, ranging from 3 million to 7 million. Whatever the precise number, it’s already outdated as it rises with each passing nanosecond.

Since 9/11, there has been a dramatic uptick in immigration from Islamic countries with a 66% increase in the past decade. And things are just warming up. Islam is now the fastest growing religion in America.

So assuming that the above information is correct, 8% of US Muslims think that suicide bombings are justified.

That comes to over half a million radical extremists who wish to kill infidels now living in the US.

I really don't have a problem with Islam being the fastest growing religion in America. It is not a big deal if each one of us is allowed to practice our faith as we want.

If my research is right, Catholics are the biggest religion group in the world and always will be.

Shadow 355

What does that have to do with terrorism?

Estimates on the number of Muslims living in the US vary, ranging from 3 million to 7 million. Whatever the precise number, it’s already outdated as it rises with each passing nanosecond.

Since 9/11, there has been a dramatic uptick in immigration from Islamic countries with a 66% increase in the past decade. And things are just warming up. Islam is now the fastest growing religion in America.

So assuming that the above information is correct, 8% of US Muslims think that suicide bombings are justified.

That comes to over half a million radical extremists who wish to kill infidels now living in the US.

I really don't have a problem with Islam being the fastest growing religion in America. It is not a big deal if each one of us is allowed to practice our faith as we want.

As long as they don't start killing people, I feel the same.

However, if a particular religion promotes violence, it becomes everyone's problem

I call Islam the pit bull of religions.

Sure, most are nice, but if you hear about a little kid getting attacked, 9 times out of 10 it's a pit bull.

Simply put, they are prone to violence.

that settles it. Time for RW's to be afraid. VERY afraid.
54767884.jpg

:rofl:

You have me confused with the wrong crowd.

CVRCkM_WsAAwYtp.jpg
COW-Ebola-Imports.gif

2e3d595f4247f6cb6b0523e01fab9625.jpg

ACTS OF JUDEO-AMERICAN TERRORISM

1- the 1925 invasion of Palestine
2- the terroristic attacks perpetrated by the zionuts against Palestinians by Menachem Begin and the Irgun Gang
3- Truman 's recognition of Israhell in 1949 ignoring Palestinian's rights
4- Foreign aid granted by the US from 1949 until present which is used to subsidize the Palestinian Holocaust
5- the invasion of Iraq in 1990 - wherein the US remained for 18 years and the murder of millions of women and children
6- The complete destruction of Syria

Do you know what would fix the whole refugee crisis in the Middle East?

Give the whole damn region to the Zionists and watch all the refugees flock back to their homes and fight for their land.

THAT IS PRECISELY THEIR PLAN.

MAKE ISRAHELL A REGIONAL POWER.

AND OBAMA IS WILLING TO LEAD US TO WWIII TO ACCOMPLISH THAT GOAL

ACTS OF JUDEO-AMERICAN TERRORISM

1- the 1925 invasion of Palestine
2- the terroristic attacks perpetrated by the zionuts against Palestinians by Menachem Begin and the Irgun Gang
3- Truman 's recognition of Israhell in 1949 ignoring Palestinian's rights
4- Foreign aid granted by the US from 1949 until present which is used to subsidize the Palestinian Holocaust
5- the invasion of Iraq in 1990 - wherein the US remained for 18 years and the murder of millions of women and children
6- The complete destruction of Syria

Forum List

Back