On Easter, creepy Hamas-supporting Democrat senator berates Israel and the Biden administration for not keeping Hamas in power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until Hamas surrenders and releases all the hostages. WTF, it's not rocket science.
Hostages could get released but Hamas is not going to surrender.

So given that… kill everyone in Gaza?

Hostages could get released but Hamas is not going to surrender.

So given that… kill everyone in Gaza?
That's up for negotiation AFTER hostages are released. Nevertheless, people in Gaza had to option to leave, they still have the option of leaving.

Yes. For the most part actual Muslims. The goal is to kill Jews and infidels. Jews first.
Yup. And not only are libs defending them, they’re voting for them.

IMG_2345.jpeg

If only it was a leftwing government in Israel bombing them. Then it would be okay.
Then again if it was a left wing government they would all turn around, bend over, spreadem wide and gleefully invite Hamas people to each take their time and take their turns.

Then Israel would be no more and every last homosexual in the middle east would no longer be protected and all of them would either be thrown off rooftops or beheaded like Hamas currently does to homosexuals.

Does make wonder...just what does the left stand for? None of them really know. They stand for everything their hollywood idiots tell them to support.

Hardly anything but factual :-

NAZI ISRAEL Hated for their Ethnic Cleansing and Murder of Women and Children

and it is an Easter bonus to see the Hammers pulverising the IDF in Gaza -on - Sea , the Hezzers blitzing northern Israel and the Hooty Tooty Freedom Fighters making life intolerable for Nazi Iszrael and the US in particular .

That Israel October 7 False Flag has cost the Tel Aviv Nazis dearly

IDF should kill every Hamas fighter that doesent surrender peacefully
I don’t disagree. But how do you accomplish that without killing a couple million people?

Last edited:
I don’t disagree. But how do you accomplish that with killing a couple million people?
The IDF is waging a ground war in Gaza that targets Hamas

And suffering killed and wounded Israeli soldiers when they could take your advice and just kill all the Pals from the air

The IDF is waging a ground war in Gaza that targets Hamas

And suffering killed and wounded Israeli soldiers when they could take your advice and just kill all the Pals from the air
I gave no advice. I asked a question

Go back and read it

I gave no advice. I asked a question

Go back and read it
You expressed a hope

The more arabs that die the more you have to complain about

Which what Hamas is hoping for also

You expressed a hope

The more arabs that die the more you have to complain about

Which what Hamas is hoping for also
Nope my only hope is that Israel doesn’t kill a couple million people

You find that unreasonable?