Biden continues to fund Iran. Another $10 billion.

1713444299892.png

It depends on the context of giving $10 billion to a terrorist regime hell bent on your destruction.

1713444382013.png

Is there a biologist in the house that can help me define these terms being used?

I have no idea what to think until they do.

• Banned
A lot of antisemites in the Biden Regime.

Why shouldn't they provide funds so Iran can launch drone attacks on the Jews.
It's even worse................they have been sending drones and missiles at OUR ships.

So Pedo Joe is funding terrorism against America.

The worlds #1 State sponsor of terrorism. Instead of using the SnapBack provision on sanctions since their attacks, Biden is allowing more money to go to the Mullahs to fund their terrorism.

Cant wait for the spin.

~~~~~~
Of course Joey has to replenish the stocks of drones and missiles thrown at Israel.

Last edited:
It only goes for food. Not one dime to terrorism.
THe money you would have to spend on food but now do not have to spend on food.,...[C'mon, you can do it]

REmember Haiti, Bill Clinton sending 'just food' and destroyed the economy. and he admits it

While watching this very short clip keep in mind this was the governor of an agricultural state --- AND HE DIDN"T KNOW THIS ????????????????????????????????????

THe money you would have to spend on food but now do not have to spend on food.,...[C'mon, you can do it]

REmember Haiti, Bill Clinton sending 'just food' and destroyed the economy. and he admits it

While watching this very short clip keep in mind this was the governor of an agricultural state --- AND HE DIDN"T KNOW THIS ????????????????????????????????????

I heard someone talking about all the aid going into Gaza. There has been enough food sent in to feed the entire population for 8 months, and people are still starving.

Last edited:
I heard someone talking about all the aid going into Gaza. There has been enough food sent in to feed the entire population for 8 months, and people are still starving.
HAMAS will steal it. Egypt will too. I saw the other day how Egyptians are selling the aid at markets.
Nobody cares about them. Not their neighbors, not their government they voted in. No one.

HAMAS will steal it. Egypt will too. I saw the other day how Egyptians are selling the aid at markets.
Nobody cares about them. Not their neighbors, not their government they voted in. No one.
And Biden does not care if they steal it

It's like his EV crusade. No one thinks it is a viable plan that will do good in the world, it's just virtue signaling.

That is all these crooked politicians care about.

Pretty soon, those Hamas scummers won't have to hide behind the Gaza women and children. That's because they stole so many pallets of food that they'll be able to hide behind them while they're gorging themselves. MAGA

All lot of antisemites in the Biden Regime.

Why shouldn't they provide funds so Iran can launch drone attacks on the Jews.
Anti Americans is more like it

Iran is our enemy and obama aka biden is their friend

IT just maybe its possible you do not have the whole story,? sounds a little like MAGA OVERKILL

Forum List

Back