States With Legal Medical Marijuana See ‘Significant And Sizable’ Reductions In Health Insurance Premiums, Study Finds

Medical pot is a ruse. The purpose is to mainstream a dangerous drug so scum can prosper and addicts can maintain their habit.
There is no proven medical advantages to pot. Zero.
Not a single FDA approved medicinal benefit.
Are you a doctor?

Medical pot is a ruse. The purpose is to mainstream a dangerous drug so scum can prosper and addicts can maintain their habit.
sure it is roshan....you just havent seen it actually work on someone with a disability.....i was like you at one time....

the only thing i see here is someone who never or hardly ever smoked pot.....what you are talking about is rare.....now go ahead and tell me you smoked pot for years....
Don’t worry, bro - I gotcha.

Pimps gotta pimp, addicts gotta addict. :)

“Medical marijuana” laws seems to be working alright in states that have tried them. Here in FL a few other old timers I know swear by the stuff. I haven’t tried that stuff since I was a young man, and would never smoke it, but if my pains increased I might give an MJ cookie a try.

“Recreational” is a bit more complicated. I’m worried about more young people getting hooked into the “life-style” and losing focus. Also problems with driving under the influence. It is hard for cops to test for MJ on the spot, so law enforcement is more difficult than it is with alcohol.

Don’t get me wrong. Legal drugs are much safer than illegal ones, and MJ is probably easier to control and maybe overall less dangerous than alcohol. It certainly makes people more … mellow.

Come to think of it, and looking on the “bright side,” MJ’s mellowing influence might soothe the beast within today’s frantic competitive-capitalist “dog-eat-dog” society. IMO there’s just too many angry hyped-up young folks around these days. They drive too fast! Some of ‘em even seem to want to overthrow the government every chance they get! A nice cup of warm milk and an Alice B. Toklas Brownie might just do the trick for these types.

Old timers like me, on the other hand, should only be allowed to try the stuff when sitting in their rocking chairs. Definitely can’t have spaced-out seniors driving on our Florida roads. They already drive too damn slow! :cool:

Last edited:
For the most part.

But the pot pimps/addicts will trot out their miracle stories - as upthread - to justify their addiction/pimping, and to make themselves seem heroic advocates for a *miracle drug* rather than the lowlifes they really are.

Pimps/addicts gotta pimp/addict.

And you notice that the actual topic has been abandoned in favor of high-fiving/backslapping for pot use.

What a shock. :)

For the most part.

But the pot pimps/addicts will trot out their miracle stories - as upthread - to justify their addiction/pimping, and to make themselves seem heroic advocates for a *miracle drug* rather than the lowlifes they really are.

And you notice that the actual topic has been abandoned in favor of high-fiving/backslapping for pot use.

for the most part?.....so what part isnt a ruse?....

ok lets do this.....what you said above about pot smokers being to high to go to the doctor when they have a serious ailment....is this what you believe or is it something you can prove?...
I didn't say they were too high to go to the doctor. I said instead of going to the doctor they chose to self medicate with pot.

For the most part.

At some point, debating superstition and ignorance loses it's flavor.

At some point, debating superstition and ignorance loses it's flavor.
After 60 years of pot addiction, it’s amazing some can even string two words together, albeit angrily and irrationally.

So congrats to any on that. :)

LOL. That's because when you are stoned you are too stupid to know you need medical care. Something hurts, just smoke some weed, no need to go to the doctor. And when it starts hurting again, just smoke some more weed. You seem to ignore all of the studies coming out which show that weed actually does more harm than good.
Or more gummies, or tinctures. Since now it is specialized and you can pick low or high doses. It does take the edge off. I don't have any insurance so I have to be very sick to go to the doctor. In March I landed in the hospital very sick. I originally got prescribed cannabis for nausea and we finally have a diagnosis of why I a sick. But for 4 years I suffered and just consumed weed since I couldn't afford to get proper help anyway.

Nearly every poison has its positive purpose, champ.

Put it’s cool; pimps/addicts & all that.
.let me ask you something....someone you love has a serious health problem,none of the prescribed drugs have helped or one of their side effects makes things worse,but pot makes that person feel much better,and it alleviates the condition better than any drug given....what would you suggest?...

.let me ask you something....someone you love has a serious health problem,none of the prescribed drugs have helped or one of their side effects makes things worse,but pot makes that person feel much better,and it alleviates the condition better than any drug given....what would you suggest?...
Let me give you a serious answer:

Pot pimps/addicts gotta pot pimp/addict.

But yeah - topic now abandoned in favor of pot pimping.

Wotta shock.

:)

Forum List

Back