States With Legal Medical Marijuana See ‘Significant And Sizable’ Reductions In Health Insurance Premiums, Study Finds

....my stable of ho's...
IMG_3932.jpeg

It depends, but one of the many negative consequences of long-term pot addiction is a reduced capacity for emotional self-regulation.

Rather than learning this skill, pot addicts rely on the drug for it, and can become quite aggressive/hostile when late for their daily/hourly fix.

See above; pot is also indicated in all manner of mental health issues, including being a cause of psychotic breaks.

Pot pimps/addicts don’t care of course - they want their fix.

Ridiculously simplistic; you’re ignoring numerous attendant issues and potential negative consequences.

But pot pimps/addicts gotta do that - the fix is EVERYTHING.

See above.
the only thing i see here is someone who never or hardly ever smoked pot.....what you are talking about is rare.....now go ahead and tell me you smoked pot for years....

Medical marijuana doesn't cure anything. It's alleged to ease the pain from some diseases but not effectively as prescription drugs. Marijuana is a freaking weed and it's heavily sprayed with pesticide. The smoke contains all the tars and more junk than tobacco with the added effect of mild sedative. Long time marijuana users have that raspy voice that might indicate pre-cancer and that vacant look that might indicate brain damage.
Legal marijuana is predominately grown indoors.

Even outdoor product must be tested to be sold legally.

People as ignorant as you should sit on your fucking hands.

How many prescriptions are you on?

Medical marijuana doesn't cure anything. It's alleged to ease the pain from some diseases but not effectively as prescription drugs. Marijuana is a freaking weed and it's heavily sprayed with pesticide. The smoke contains all the tars and more junk than tobacco with the added effect of mild sedative. Long time marijuana users have that raspy voice that might indicate pre-cancer and that vacant look that might indicate brain damage.
whitehall my wife is epileptic...pot did something no drug did for her,it stopped the tremor she had in her right hand,so much so that her neurologist gave this info to UC Irvines neurological departments study of pot effects on epileptics......and prescription drugs have a lot of side effects.... and pot from a dispensary is not sprayed....

Legal marijuana is predominately grown indoors.

Even outdoor product must be tested to be sold legally.

People as ignorant as you should sit on your fucking hands.

How many prescriptions are you on?
You think they actually test marijuana for pesticide? You must be toking on the heavy stuff. If long term use of tobacco causes cancer, what do you think the long term of effect is of of smoking an unfiltered freaking weed?

And you decide what is bullshit or not. In other words, I must think the same as you.
if you cant prove what you said...its bullshit or just your opinion....what you said about people who smoke pot are to stoned to see doctors.....lets see you prove that with people who are smokers but yet hold down jobs and take care of business,like seeing a doctor for their ills...so can you prove that or is that your independent opinion?...

whitehall my wife is epileptic...pot did something no drug did for her,it stopped the tremor she had in her right hand,so much so that her neurologist gave this info to UC Irvines neurological departments study of pot effects on epileptics......and prescription drugs have a lot of side effects.... and pot from a dispensary is not sprayed....
I have a friend who is a contract nurse...his wife was in a wheelchair, and on a bag of pain killers....because ahe was ex military with a high security clearance, she was totally opposed to pot.

Her hubby, who doesn't smoke, urged her to try.

Tossed all her pills, moves with a cane....smokes like it's sacrament.

You think they actually test marijuana for pesticide? You must be toking on the heavy stuff. If long term use of tobacco causes cancer, what do you think the long term of effect is of of smoking an unfiltered freaking weed?
they dont use them at the growers in Nevada....and they even let you know were it was grown and under what conditions...this is state law....

if you cant prove what you said...its bullshit or just your opinion....what you said about people who smoke pot are to stoned to see doctors.....lets see you prove that with people who are smokers but yet hold down jobs and take care of business,like seeing a doctor for their ills...so can you prove that or is that your independent opinion?...
So, independent thinkers can't have opinions?

I have a friend who is a contract nurse...his wife was in a wheelchair, and on a bag of pain killers....because ahe was ex military with a high security clearance, she was totally opposed to pot.

Her hubby, who doesn't smoke, urged her to try.

Tossed all her pills, moves with a cane....smokes like it's sacrament.
i dont doubt it.....i delivered mail to an x cal CHP patrolman....he got shot had to retire and was in lots of pain no matter what they gave him....his son told him to at least give pot a try,he did and said it works much better,and of course he felt better than the pain killers they gave him....pot as a pain killer may not work for everyone,but for some it works really well...

You think they actually test marijuana for pesticide?

Yes...for all manner of contaminants. And you don't spray indoor product because you can control the environment.

If long term use of tobacco causes cancer,

There is a fundamental difference in the throat lesions between tobacco and pot smokers...

There were 75 cases and 319 controls. An increased risk of cancer was found with increasing tobacco use, alcohol consumption, and decreased income but not increasing cannabis use. The highest tertile of cannabis use (>8.3 joint years) was associated with a nonsignificant increased risk of cancer (relative risk = 1.6, 95% confidence interval, 0.5-5.2) after adjustment for confounding variables

Cannabis use and cancer of the head and neck: Case-control study

i dont doubt it.....i delivered mail to an x cal CHP patrolman....he got shot had to retire and was in lots of pain no matter what they gave him....his son told him to at least give pot a try,he did and said it works much better,and of course he felt better than the pain killers they gave him....pot as a pain killer may not work for everyone,but for some it works really well...
Pharmaceuticals are not a free lunch.

There will come a time when I may have to rely on them, but I do everything in my power to delay the day.

they dont use them at the growers in Nevada....and they even let you know were it was grown and under what conditions...this is state law....
I don't believe any legal state allows imports from other states, and the only place in the country where you can grow the high quality weed sold in stores, profitably and outside, is Northern California.

I don't believe any legal state allows imports from other states, and the only place in the country where you can grow the high quality weed sold in stores, profitably and outside, is Northern California.
Nevada has their own growers....in N.Las Vegas there is a 455,000-square-foot facility, they’re now the largest growers, cultivators and manufacturers of cannabis in the entire state.

And now we have circled right back to you get to decide what is bullshit or not and I have to think the same as you or I am not an independent thinker.
ok lets do this.....what you said above about pot smokers being to high to go to the doctor when they have a serious ailment....is this what you believe or is it something you can prove?...

Forum List

Back