States With Legal Medical Marijuana See ‘Significant And Sizable’ Reductions In Health Insurance Premiums, Study Finds

The question wasn't about Trump...what the F are you talking about? The question was how can anyone support Xiden who has done nothing to help your cause outlined in the OP...trump did more then Xiden did to get it legalized.

and the option isn't Trump v Xiden...the GOP still has a primary

and moreover, that link is from 2018....it's quite outdated, start living in reality not the past

“Medical marijuana” laws seems to be working alright in states that have tried them. Here in FL a few other old timers I know swear by the stuff. I haven’t tried that stuff since I was a young man, and would never smoke it, but if my pains increased I might give an MJ cookie a try.

“Recreational” is a bit more complicated. I’m worried about more young people getting hooked into the “life-style” and losing focus. Also problems with driving under the influence. It is hard for cops to test for MJ on the spot, so law enforcement is more difficult than it is with alcohol.

Don’t get me wrong. Legal drugs are much safer than illegal ones, and MJ is probably easier to control and maybe overall less dangerous than alcohol. It certainly makes people more … mellow.

Come to think of it, and looking on the “bright side,” MJ’s mellowing influence might soothe the beast within today’s frantic competitive-capitalist “dog-eat-dog” society. IMO there’s just too many angry hyped-up young folks around these days. They drive too fast! Some of ‘em even seem to want to overthrow the government every chance they get! A nice cup of warm milk and an Alice B. Toklas Brownie might just do the trick for these types.

Old timers like me, on the other hand, should only be allowed to try the stuff when sitting in their rocking chairs. Definitely can’t have spaced-out seniors driving on our Florida roads. They already drive too damn slow! :cool:
Don't eat the whole cookie at once. Might want to try tinctures or dark chocolate. Again, start small until you see how it affects you.

The question wasn't about Trump...what the F are you talking about? The question was how can anyone support Xiden who has done nothing to help your cause outlined in the OP...trump did more then Xiden did to get it legalized.

and the option isn't Trump v Xiden...the GOP still has a primary

and moreover, that link is from 2018....it's quite outdated, start living in reality not the past
Because I told you....there's no fucking way I'm stupid enough to vote for a 92 Counts/Rapist in waiting..

They get paid to find you a lo/no cost policy....
It depends on which state she lives. If she has no income she cannot get a subsidy for health insurance. No sense in looking for an agent that is going to put his/her own figures in the application for a commission, now they have to have the prospect/client sign a form to start or return to their marketplace application and another form at the end. Best bet if she's in a state that expanded Medicaid is try and get onto it.

Are you in a state that did not expand Medicaid?
I am in Utah, but I did not have Medicaid when I got sick in the hospital. If I needed to go to the doctor I just went to the poor people's clinic and they would pro-rate it by income. Anyway, I plan to get back to working soon as I feel fully capable physically. I am not worried about that. I was more or less agreeing that because of no insurance, it is easier to consume cannabis. There is practically no hassle at all and no droves of paperwork. Get medicine and get out.

I am in Utah, but I did not have Medicaid when I got sick in the hospital. If I needed to go to the doctor I just went to the poor people's clinic and they would pro-rate it by income. Anyway, I plan to get back to working soon as I feel fully capable physically. I am not worried about that. I was more or less agreeing that because of no insurance, it is easier to consume cannabis. There is practically no hassle at all and no droves of paperwork. Get medicine and get out.
Well, when you get back to work contact an insurance agent out there and see what they can do. But if they don't ask you to sign a form before helping you in the marketplace find another agent.

You think they actually test marijuana for pesticide? You must be toking on the heavy stuff. If long term use of tobacco causes cancer, what do you think the long term of effect is of of smoking an unfiltered freaking weed?
You do know you don't have to smoke anything to use pot, right? You can eat it or get it from a vape pen. No fire or smoking required.

It depends on which state she lives. If she has no income she cannot get a subsidy for health insurance. No sense in looking for an agent that is going to put his/her own figures in the application for a commission, now they have to have the prospect/client sign a form to start or return to their marketplace application and another form at the end. Best bet if she's in a state that expanded Medicaid is try and get onto it.
Dirty secret

Say you are 1099, anticipating income....you'll have to update, but once on, they are anxious to keep you on.

Or more gummies, or tinctures. Since now it is specialized and you can pick low or high doses. It does take the edge off. I don't have any insurance so I have to be very sick to go to the doctor. In March I landed in the hospital very sick. I originally got prescribed cannabis for nausea and we finally have a diagnosis of why I a sick. But for 4 years I suffered and just consumed weed since I couldn't afford to get proper help anyway.
Except for this…

Dirty secret

Say you are 1099, anticipating income....you'll have to update, but once on, they are anxious to keep you on.
True but you should update your application yearly through your agent and to him or her access your account you have to sign a permission slip as of 2 months ago and going forward.

they dont use them at the growers in Nevada....and they even let you know were it was grown and under what conditions...this is state law....
Let me get this straight, the growers claim that they don't use pesticide so it means that chronic marijuana use is healthy? The post flies in the face of logic. It's like saying the cancer deaths caused by a legal substance like cigarette smoking should lower medical premiums. The opposite is true. There is no health benefit to the use of "medical marijuana". The traffic deaths related to marijuana intoxication and the psychotic events associated with chronic marijuana use and the lung issues should increase the cost of medical premiums.

Let me get this straight, the growers claim that they don't use pesticide so it means that chronic marijuana use is healthy? The post flies in the face of logic. It's like saying the cancer deaths caused by a legal substance like cigarette smoking should lower medical premiums. The opposite is true. There is no health benefit to the use of "medical marijuana". The traffic deaths related to marijuana intoxication and the psychotic events associated with chronic marijuana use and the lung issues should increase the cost of medical premiums.
Who are you who is so wise in the ways of science?

Forum List

Back