States With Legal Medical Marijuana See ‘Significant And Sizable’ Reductions In Health Insurance Premiums, Study Finds

Yup - pot is an INCREDIBLY dangerous and addictive drug, and its legalization’s negative impacts just beginning to be understood.

But not by deranged pot pimps/addicts of course.

:)
yes INCREDIBLY dangerous and addictive....to certain people who should know if its for them after the first or 2nd time doing it....if they keep on going,thats on them....

How do you "pimp" in a legalized environment?
:auiqs.jpg:

Perhaps you should consult your extensive *shelf* for clarification. :)

F for figurative language, and also B for black markets.

In closing, I thought you were a kid in their late teens struggling with an undeveloped brain, but now I see that your brain is much older, but pot-rotted.

Sad. :(

But yeah, your OP is garbage.

yes INCREDIBLY dangerous and addictive....to certain people who should know if its for them after the first or 2nd time doing it....if they keep on going,thats on them....
That first psychotic break is just the price of admission, eh?

But yeah, to pot pimps/addicts, the fix is all they care about.

The damage their addiction/ego-driven virtue signaling does?

Meh.

That first psychotic break is just the price of admission, eh?

But yeah, to pot pimps/addicts, the fix is all they care about.

The damage their addiction/ego-driven virtue signaling does?

Meh.

you just dont take a hit and go nuts like jim on taxi....people who have smoked it know this....after a couple of times and how you react one should know if pot is for them or not....if one of them keep on going thats on them.....

Perhaps you should consult your extensive *shelf* for clarification. :)

F for figurative language, and also B for black markets.

In closing, I thought you were a kid in their late teens struggling with an undeveloped brain, but now I see that your brain is much older, but pot-rotted.

Sad. :(

But yeah, your OP is garbage.
If I operate in the Black Market why would I pimp for the legal one?

you just dont take a hit and go nuts like jim on taxi....
It depends, but one of the many negative consequences of long-term pot addiction is a reduced capacity for emotional self-regulation.

Rather than learning this skill, pot addicts rely on the drug for it, and can become quite aggressive/hostile when late for their daily/hourly fix.
people who have smoked it know this....
See above; pot is also indicated in all manner of mental health issues, including being a cause of psychotic breaks.

Pot pimps/addicts don’t care of course - they want their fix.
after a couple of times and how you react one should know if pot is for them or not....
Ridiculously simplistic; you’re ignoring numerous attendant issues and potential negative consequences.

But pot pimps/addicts gotta do that - the fix is EVERYTHING.
if one of them keep on going thats on them.....
See above.

Smoking dope makes you healthy? They said it about tobacco in the early 20th century and we laugh about it. Logic says insurance premiums should go up due to psychotic reactions from the drug, lung disease and accidents resulting from driving while impaired by marijuana.

Smoking dope makes you healthy? They said it about tobacco in the early 20th century and we laugh about it. Logic says insurance premiums should go up due to psychotic reactions from the drug, lung disease and accidents resulting from driving while impaired by marijuana.
Yeah.

The OP is garbage in many ways.

But if true, the correlation could be tied to numerous other possibilities.

Dear Dog but you’re a nitwit.

I genuinely feel sorry for you.

But I see you’ve abandoned defending your garbage OP - good on you. :)
When I was in the Black Market, pot addicts were paying 400/oz and I was making cake.

Now it's $120, pre-tax....and if you have a coupon, its $84...for an ounce.....and they post a test confirmed active ingredient content....

If I was black market, I just downsized my house.....my car.....my stable of ho's...

How many prescriptions are you on?

When I was in the Black Market, pot addicts were paying 400/oz and I was making cake.
I didn’t realize you were such an upstanding citizen...
Now it's $120, pre-tax....and if you have a coupon, its $84...for an ounce.....and they post a test confirmed active ingredient content....
And yet the black market thrives.
If I was black market, I just downsized my house.....my car.....my stable of ho's...
You really are a standup guy.

But yeah - all irrelevant to your garbage OP.

Ladies and gentleman, step right up!

It cures everything from whooping cough to hernias, cancer to dementia!

Supplies are limited; one spleef to a customer!

I'm not seeing people putting up zeros.

You?

Medical marijuana doesn't cure anything. It's alleged to ease the pain from some diseases but not effectively as prescription drugs. Marijuana is a freaking weed and it's heavily sprayed with pesticide. The smoke contains all the tars and more junk than tobacco with the added effect of mild sedative. Long time marijuana users have that raspy voice that might indicate pre-cancer and that vacant look that might indicate brain damage.

Forum List

Back