States Have a Valid Legal Argument to Defy Gay Marriage

Does even a mere voter have the right to have their vote count on regulating marriage locally?

• Yes, voting is a civil right, if violated, can be challenged up to SCOTUS.

• No, a voter has no right to insist their vote counts.

Results are only viewable after voting.
You're wrong. There are tax rates for married couples, and those married couples do not have to have kids. The tax rates are not based on whether or not they have kids. You're being moronic.

There are separate tax breaks for dependents. The tax breaks for dependents do no require you to be married. Again you are being moronic.

Our government DOES NOT FUCKING OWN US YOU DUMB SHIT. We DON'T GET MARRIED TO FUCKING PLEASE THE STATE YOU FUCKING DUMB ASS.

That depends on who you talk to. Shall we talk to the children about this or are we going to continue to pretend like kids are not an implied part of the marriage contract...you know...in your theme of 'kids don't matter' kid-bigotry you scum bag kid hater you.
Huh? You want to ask the kids if they are angry that their parents brought them into this world? Whatever go ahead and ask them. However, if you think I'm gonna let scum bags like you go around killing children of gay people or taking them away... ROFL JUST FUCKING TRY IT ASS HOLE.

Huh? You want to ask the kids if they are angry that their parents brought them into this world? Whatever go ahead and ask them. However, if you think I'm gonna let scum bags like you go around killing children of gay people or taking them away... ROFL JUST FUCKING TRY IT ASS HOLE.

How did we get from states incentivizing mothers and fathers in married homes for the sake of kids to "people killing children of gay people or taking them away".

You are OFF YOUR ROCKER. Conversation over.

How did we get from states incentivizing mothers and fathers in married homes for the sake of kids to "people killing children of gay people or taking them away".

You are OFF YOUR ROCKER. Conversation over.
So you just want to redistribute income from single familes to married families cause you fucking want to teach kids of single parents a lesson in hardship? WTF is wrong with you?

I hope the states do contest it . and not because I care about someone getting married. but about the WAY this was brought down us in the middle of night and then say. take it AND shut the HELL up about it forever. 97% of the people in this country is now being FORCED to bow down to 3% or be accused of all kinds of discriminations and be sued out of your business and now be thrown in jail. 97% of you now have no rights to refuse service to anyone, to refuse to cater something you don't feel comfortable catering it and well, that's just too damn bad now. and it will go and on.
enjoy it. I see many more people in jail in the near future. just hope it's no one you know or a family member.

The decision was at 10 in the morning Eastern Time.

More conserve-hate-ives in jail for violating the law? Sounds good to me.

Anything that pisses you off is an indication that society is getting better.

I hope the states do contest it . and not because I care about someone getting married. but about the WAY this was brought down us in the middle of night and then say. take it AND shut the HELL up about it forever. 97% of the people in this country is now being FORCED to bow down to 3% or be accused of all kinds of discriminations and be sued out of your business and now be thrown in jail. 97% of you now have no rights to refuse service to anyone, to refuse to cater something you don't feel comfortable catering it and well, that's just too damn bad now. and it will go and on.
enjoy it. I see many more people in jail in the near future. just hope it's no one you know or a family member.

I grew up in the counterculture revolution. Drugs, hard ones, really pissed off our parents. But I can tell you it most definitely didn't make things better. Luckily I got out of that quickly but other friends of mine didn't. And their "better life" manifests nowadays in early death, suffering and minds so fried they need assistance to do normal life stuff if they were lucky enough to have survived to my age..

I grew up in the counterculture revolution. Drugs, hard ones, really pissed off our parents. But I can tell you it most definitely didn't make things better. Luckily I got out of that quickly but other friends of mine didn't. And their "better life" manifests nowadays in early death, suffering and minds so fried they need assistance to do normal life stuff if they were lucky enough to have survived to my age..

Your experience is not indicative of the society at large.

Yes, hard drugs to piss off our parents are regretted by about 90% of the people my age. So I am very indicative of my generation of youthful stupidity thinking that blindly challenging the system.. "the man" as we used to call it...with aberrent behaviors was a the cool thing to do. It wasn't. Wisdom can be a very painful acquisition and the youth of each generation would do well to give their elders a smidged of respect for that hard-won prize.

The youth don't advise their elders for a very good reason it turns out...

Yes, hard drugs to piss off our parents are regretted by about 90% of the people my age. So I am very indicative of my generation of youthful stupidity thinking that blindly challenging the system.. "the man" as we used to call it...with aberrent behaviors was a the cool thing to do. It wasn't. Wisdom can be a very painful acquisition and the youth of each generation would do well to give their elders a smidged of respect for that hard-won prize.

I've listened to rock music most of my life. So far the devil has never visited my home. Strange...the parents of "your generation" was certain that rock music was a message from the devil themselves. Mick, Keith, Roger, Robert, and Alice Cooper are all still around too; hmmm

I've listened to rock music most of my life. So far the devil has never visited my home. Strange...the parents of "your generation" was certain that rock music was a message from the devil themselves. Mick, Keith, Roger, Robert, and Alice Cooper are all still around too; hmmm
Mick, Keith, Roger, Robert and Alice Cooper are all sobered up and repentant of their old ways. Your point is ill taken. If they weren't matured and sobered up, they'd be dead by now, all of them. Would you like me now to list the number of band members from the 1960s onward who are dead from drug overdoses and excessive living?

You picked a terrible rebuttal for your position.. :lmao:

BTW, if you had bouts of drug issues as a result of emulating those guys' later-regretted behaviors in youth, then the devil in fact HAS visited your home..

Contest it? To Who? Just how dumb can you get? It is law and has been decided by the Supreme Court as constitutional. Marriage is a contract between two Consenting adults, STRAIGHT OR GAY

Valid legal argument in a nutshell: Proaction to protect the psychological health of children; a state's future fledged citizens.

All it would take is an authority figure, or even a lone voter who wishes their vote to have counted on any marriage statute limiting who may marry in their state to make this challenge go straight to the US Supreme Court.

From a conversation started here: Kentucky Clerk Jailed for Contempt of Court | Page 183 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Oh please, cut the crap! What mistake was that? Please name a United States Supreme Court case in which they ruled that the 14th amendment only pertains to former slaves , or shut up and go away
Got one better for you. Please cite in the 14th Amendment where it says "just some deviant sex behaviors are now a special class".....But meanwhile I can point you to part of the Constitution that says Kim Davis had a right to not participate or put her name on any "gay marriage" license under her control. And I can point to another part of the Constitution that says your Johnny-come-lately PA laws cannot water down the 1st Amendment....Get back to me with that "the 14th says just some deviant sex behaviors are a new special class" thing when you find it, OK? :lmao:And if you CAN find such a clause in the 14th, let me know who put it there because it sure as hell can't have been SCOTUS. They don't have the power to amend the US Constitution. Only Congress can.
you either never bothered to read the Obergefell decision, and if you did, you are obviously lacking the intellectual and analytical acumen to have understood it. Otherwise, you would understand that the court did not create a new protected class. While they could have gone that route, the majority, instead applied heightened scrutiny to the bans on same sex marriage and found that the rights of gays to marry was being violated as a matter of equal protection under the law.
There is no "right to marry" in the US Constitution. Just as there is no "right to drive" in the US Constitution. Both are priveleges extended to qualified persons by each state. And each state has the jurisdiction over who qualifies.

Blind people cannot drive. They lack the physical components to make that a safe prospect for other people on the road. People who want to marry the same gender cannot operate a marriage. By that I mean they lack the physical components to make that a safe prospect for children: who share the marriage contract by implication. "Gay marriage" cannot provide both a mother and father vital to children...which is the reason states are involved in incentivizing marriage at all. Otherwise it's a net loss for the states handing out what is now just random tax breaks for adult people.

Children, completely left out of the conversation illegally by the SCOTUS, grow up psychologically stunted and become burdens upon the state statistically when they lack either a mother or father in their home: Prince's Trust Survey & The Voices of the Voteless (Children) in Gay Marriage Debate | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum So, because of the findings of that very large and comprehensive survey, states have a material and valid interest in regulating who may marry within their boundaries...

The Court is not about to outlaw a domestic situation involving children just because it is not perfect.

You're wrong. There are tax rates for married couples, and those married couples do not have to have kids. The tax rates are not based on whether or not they have kids. You're being moronic.

There are separate tax breaks for dependents. The tax breaks for dependents do no require you to be married. Again you are being moronic.

Our government DOES NOT FUCKING OWN US YOU DUMB SHIT. We DON'T GET MARRIED TO FUCKING PLEASE THE STATE YOU FUCKING DUMB ASS.

That depends on who you talk to. Shall we talk to the children about this or are we going to continue to pretend like kids are not an implied part of the marriage contract...you know...in your theme of 'kids don't matter' kid-bigotry you scum bag kid hater you.

What a bigot you are..."Kids don't have rights!" Says RKMBrown the rancid pile of crap..

You have an obsession based on a ridiculous fallacy that is exhibiting itself as your own personal mental disease.

Does not believe youths should advise their elders for good reason but believes youths should advise consenting adults whom they should be allowed to marry. Too funny. You can't keep your own bullshit straight. lol.

Contest it? To Who? Just how dumb can you get? It is law and has been decided by the Supreme Court as constitutional. Marriage is a contract between two Consenting adults, STRAIGHT OR GAY
So any two adults in the world can marry each other. I think you can see problems with this. And problems if you object.
No, marriage is regulated locally according to what states determine makes up a family they want to entice with tax breaks. It's a net loss to entice families absent either a mother or father. The kids grow up to be a financial burden upon the states because they are psychologically stunted. Forcing states to entice their own financial demise isn't fair and must be challenged.
Does not believe youths should advise their elders for good reason but believes youths should advise consenting adults whom they should be allowed to marry. Too funny. You can't keep your own bullshit straight. lol.
Oh, golly no. We majority voters as guardians of youth advise law in order to protect them based on studies like the largest one ever of its kind linked in the OP.

So any two adults in the world can marry each other. I think you can see problems with this. And problems if you object.
No, marriage is regulated locally according to what states determine makes up a family they want to entice with tax breaks. It's a net loss to entice families absent either a mother or father. The kids grow up to be a financial burden upon the states because they are psychologically stunted. Forcing states to entice their own financial demise isn't fair and must be challenged.
Oh, golly no. We majority voters as guardians of youth advise law in order to protect them based on studies like the largest one ever of its kind linked in the OP.

You're delusional.

I'm not going to Pussy around but homosexuality is some screwed up shit! Call me anything you want but I'm tired of having to be forced to except this garbage as normal. On the their hand, I don't like it when people kill gays because they happen to have gotten board in a bar somewhere or do I think they should be harassed at work. I guess that puts me in the middle of two extremes in this country which probably confuses everyone.

How long are you going to try and hang your hat on a 2010 UK survey that you consistently lie about? You've been shown your lies over and over yet continue to spout the same tired crap as though repeating it often enough makes it true.

Children raised by gays are 'psychologically stunted' and 'grow up to be a financial burden upon the states'? Allowing gay marriage is 'forcing states to entice their own financial demise'? It's a step down from humanity depending on a court case, I suppose. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back