States Have a Valid Legal Argument to Defy Gay Marriage

Does even a mere voter have the right to have their vote count on regulating marriage locally?

• Yes, voting is a civil right, if violated, can be challenged up to SCOTUS.

• No, a voter has no right to insist their vote counts.

Results are only viewable after voting.
The losers (you) have the right to sit down and shut up when the Supreme Court renders a decision.
But not one that violates both federal and state constitutions...and child protective laws.. :eusa_naughty:

Yeah, you should appeal that to a higher court. Oh wait, the US Supreme Court is the ultimate arbitror of what is and is not constitutional. And they can find State consitutions in violation of the Supreme Law of the Land (US Constitution) as well. As for child protective laws...yeah... go into battle with that.

3 strikes your out.

Thanks for playing.

Check please.

It's a contract managed by government. Like other contracts it is to manage the combined assets of the couple. The license warrants that the government has looked into your records and you are not entering into an incest marriage, you are not already married etc.

That's like saying the road is only for the individual driver. Nope, more than one driver shares the road implicitly. And so do more than just two people share the marriage contract implicitly. Children and their inherent rights to the marriage contract were never even brought up.

And that is a mistake that is going to be corrected a la the OP.

It's a contract managed by government. Like other contracts it is to manage the combined assets of the couple. The license warrants that the government has looked into your records and you are not entering into an incest marriage, you are not already married etc.

That's like saying the road is only for the individual driver. Nope, more than one driver shares the road implicitly. And so do more than just two people share the marriage contract implicitly. Children and their inherent rights to the marriage contract were never even brought up.

No. Driving a car on a road is not the same as getting married. Driving on public roads is a privilege not a right. Getting married is a right not a privilege. Getting married is a part of life. Driving is not. You can't run over people with your marriage.

I hope the states do contest it . and not because I care about someone getting married. but about the WAY this was brought down us in the middle of night and then say. take it AND shut the HELL up about it forever. 97% of the people in this country is now being FORCED to bow down to 3% or be accused of all kinds of discriminations and be sued out of your business and now be thrown in jail. 97% of you now have no rights to refuse service to anyone, to refuse to cater something you don't feel comfortable catering it and well, that's just too damn bad now. and it will go and on.
enjoy it. I see many more people in jail in the near future. just hope it's no one you know or a family member.

I hope the states do contest it . and not because I care about someone getting married. but about the WAY this was brought down us in the middle of night and then say. take it AND shut the HELL up about it forever. 97% of the people in this country is now being FORCED to bow down to 3% or be accused of all kinds of discriminations and be sued out of your business and now be thrown in jail. 97% of you now have no rights to refuse service to anyone, to refuse to cater something you don't feel comfortable catering it and well, that's just too damn bad now. and it will go and on.
enjoy it. I see many more people in jail in the near future. just hope it's no one you know or a family member.
Just keep telling yourself that ya bigot.

We can tell how much you do not care from the all posts you make on this subject. Girl, please. lol

you ever heard of: sticks and stones. you can be a nasty little child and go and call people names but that isn't going to bring people onto your side. and to see a bigot you should look in a mirror.

No. Driving a car on a road is not the same as getting married. Driving on public roads is a privilege not a right. Getting married is a right not a privilege. Getting married is a part of life. Driving is not. You can't run over people with your marriage.

Driving isn't a part of life? :lmao:

You can run over people with your marriage: kids....by denying them either a mother or a father. Whereas in a car accident, you have a shot at recovery with meds, surgery and bed rest. For kids raised without either a mom or a dad, the wounds and injuries are for life...

They didn't get a voice in this the first go around. Now they will.

Last edited:

you ever heard of: sticks and stones. you can be a nasty little child and go and call people names but that isn't going to bring people onto your side. and to see a bigot you should look in a mirror.
If the bigot shoe fits... you're a bigot.

You can run over people with your marriage: kids....by denying them either a mother or a father. Whereas in a car accident, you have a shot at recovery with meds, surgery and bed rest. For kids raised without either a mom or a dad, the wounds and injuries are for life...

No you can't run over your kids with a marriage. So you're against single people having children too? Wow you really are a piece of shit aren't you.

No you can't run over your kids with a marriage. So you're against single people having children too? Wow you really are a piece of shit aren't you.

I am FOR not incentivizing single people having kids. Yes.

I am FOR not incentivizing "marriages" where kids have not either a mother or a father in the home. Yes.

Kids suffer in single parent homes statistically. Kids suffer in homes without a mother or a father statistically. Are you FOR kids suffering? Do you hate kids? Are you a kid-bigot?

"RKMBrown, the kid-hater bigot scumbag".

If the bigot shoe fits... you're a bigot.

whoa, you've advanced to junior high school. You put two of the word bigot in one sentence. real impressive. :haha:

I am FOR not incentivizing "marriages" where kids have not either a mother or a father in the home. Yes.

Kids suffer in single parent homes statistically. Kids suffer in homes without a mother or a father statistically. Are you FOR kids suffering? Do you hate kids? Are you a kid-bigot?

Huh? WTF are you talking about? Why would we want government paying us to have kids? That's dumb. You don't want government giving hand-outs for kids... fine end the self aggrandizing act that punishes people who can't have kids by forcing them to pay higher taxes to make up for the choices of others.

Kid bigot? ROFL No ... but I am a bigot against bigots like you.

So you think being married will entice gays to have children?

So you think being married will entice gays to have children?
No he/she's one of those retards that think the tax break for kids don't go to single people.

There isn't going to be another go around. These are fantasies you craft to make yourself feel better about how insignificant you and your legal gibberish are to the law.

Huh? WTF are you talking about? Why would we want government paying us to have kids? That's dumb. You don't want government giving hand-outs for kids... fine end the self aggrandizing act that punishes people who can't have kids by forcing them to pay higher taxes to make up for the choices of others.

Oh, playing dumb, another fallback of your ilk.

States INCENTIVIZE people to have kids via marriage. That's the only reason they're in the business of giving marriage tax breaks...idiot... They don't pay people to have kids, they entice them to have kids and stay together for the kids sake in exchange for tax breaks. You may have heard of this before, it was called "marriage". Now we don't know what to call it.

States always anticipate that kids will arrive either naturally or by adoption to a man and a woman; providing the children with both the vital father and mother. But now? WTF are states doing giving tax breaks to inferior homes for kids? So they can have 3 generations of wounded adults to be a burden to care for in years hence?

What does a state get out of gay marriage besides two perverts scamming their taxes and wounding children/future citizens by deprivation?

Oh, playing dumb, another fallback of your ilk.

States INCENTIVIZE people to have kids via marriage. That's the only reason they're in the business of giving marriage tax breaks...idiot... They don't pay people to have kids, they entice them to have kids and stay together for the kids sake in exchange for tax breaks. You may have heard of this before, it was called "marriage". Now we don't know what to call it.

States always anticipate that kids will arrive either naturally or by adoption to a man and a woman; providing the children with both the vital father and mother. But now? WTF are states doing giving tax breaks to inferior homes for kids? So they can have 3 generations of wounded adults to be a burden to care for in years hence?

What does a state get out of gay marriage besides two perverts scamming their taxes and wounding children/future citizens by deprivation?
You're wrong. There are tax rates for married couples, and those married couples do not have to have kids. The tax rates are not based on whether or not they have kids. You're being moronic.

There are separate tax breaks for dependents. The tax breaks for dependents do no require you to be married. Again you are being moronic.

Our government DOES NOT FUCKING OWN US YOU DUMB SHIT. We DON'T GET MARRIED TO FUCKING PLEASE THE STATE YOU FUCKING DUMB ASS.

You're wrong. There are tax rates for married couples, and those married couples do not have to have kids. The tax rates are not based on whether or not they have kids. You're being moronic.

There are separate tax breaks for dependents. The tax breaks for dependents do no require you to be married. Again you are being moronic.

Our government DOES NOT FUCKING OWN US YOU DUMB SHIT. We DON'T GET MARRIED TO FUCKING PLEASE THE STATE YOU FUCKING DUMB ASS.

That depends on who you talk to. Shall we talk to the children about this or are we going to continue to pretend like kids are not an implied part of the marriage contract...you know...in your theme of 'kids don't matter' kid-bigotry you scum bag kid hater you.

What a bigot you are..."Kids don't have rights!" Says RKMBrown the rancid pile of crap..

Forum List

Back