States are preparing to save babies by forcing Roe Vs Wade before the SC

Our government needs to stop subsidizing imbeciles.
Not sure what you mean. Providing for the general welfare is in our Constitution. Why does the right wing complain about that, and not about providing for the general warfare or the common offense.
link.
Our Constitution. Why don't you know it, "by heart", right winger? Patriotism IS, a social moral for free.
no, no, post the language that makes you believe your post. come on man I know you can't, cause it doesn't exist. we've been through all of this on another thread.
Providing for the general welfare is in our Constitution. Providing for the general warfare is not.
Dude I said to post the quote and you didn’t why?

But I do love it when people get what they vote for...
So you love when progressives wallow in perpetual poverty? Yeah...I have to admit it. Me too. :laugh:

I don't know anything about that. Haven't heard of it. Don't know what you're talking about.
Then you have never read about the kkk

I have 0 interest in the KKK. Unlike many posters on here, I'm sure ....
They were created by Democrats! They hate blacks, especially blacks who work! They especially hate blacks having babies!

But I do love it when people get what they vote for...
So you love when progressives wallow in perpetual poverty? Yeah...I have to admit it. Me too. :laugh:

I don't know anything about that. Haven't heard of it. Don't know what you're talking about.
Then you have never read about the kkk

I have 0 interest in the KKK. Unlike many posters on here, I'm sure ....
They were created by Democrats! They hate blacks, especially blacks who work! They especially hate blacks having babies!

First sentence is not true. The other two, I don't know or care about.

tax cut economics is simple income redistribution. nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics, either.
You cannot "redistribute" to me what was already mine. You are a prime example of why nobody takes the left seriously about taxes. Or economics. Or politics. Or anything else. All you do is regurgitate failed and debunked left-wing talking points.
"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society, over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." - Frédéric Bastiat
It is pitiful (not to mention transparent) that you try to cover your desire to plunder under some faux “moral” code. There is nothing “moral” about stealing.

Forum List

Back