Statement from Michigan House Elections Vice Chair: 2020 Trump Electors are Innocent

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Just as I surmised they would be. Dana Nessel will have egg on her face when this is over.

"And she slapped me..in a petulant frenzy..cause I'm having a petulant frenzy"....:)

Too bad. The egg?..will be all over the faces of the fraudulent electors...this will be wonderful to see. Finally...justice done to those who would see this county torn asunder..:auiqs.jpg:

• Banned
"And she slapped me..in a petulant frenzy..cause I'm having a petulant frenzy"....:)

Too bad. The egg?..will be all over the faces of the fraudulent electors...this will be wonderful to see. Finally...justice done to those who would see this county torn asunder..:auiqs.jpg:
They weren't fraudulent!

Their reasoning makes perfect sense. They thought the vote count would be invalidated, so they just wanted to be prepared for when that happened. In a related situation, I'm confident that Texas will eventually legalize the growth of pot, so to be pepared for when that happens, I'm going to plant that acre and a half down by the creek with pot. Nothing wrong with being prepared.

Forum List

Back