• Gerald Ford

• Jimmy Carter

• Ronald Reagan

• George HW Bush

• Bill Clinton

• George W Bush

• Barack Obama

Results are only viewable after voting.
BTW, how come no one on this forum, especially Onyx, hasn't mentioned that the most common weapons being used by terrorists around the world are of Soviet/Russian manufacture? AK-47s, Semtex, RPGs, etc.

The most common weapon in the hands of ISIS are AK-47s. In the hands of Hamas and other Palestinian terrorists are AK-47s. Why are there no accusations of State terrorism against Russia?
Iran perhaps(for hamas and Palestinian terrorists anyways)? And they also steal weapons and shit. Remember, the South was fighting with yankee weapons in the civil war..

I just don't agree.
I know they aren't, it was just an example. What if those guys thought they were dropping it off to the right people? What if they were told wrong? Too many possibilities and I pay attention to our history, so I doubt our integrity.
Because they don't want to be shot down by flying on the wrong side of the line. That's how people end up on Youtube getting their heads cut off.

Again, lots of eyes out there; AWACS, E-2 Hawkeyes, satellites, drones, NATO, Russians, etc?

If a C-130 or other cargo aircraft strayed into ISIS territory, a lot of people would not only know about it,but tell the pilots. If the pilots didn't do something about it, there'd be a lot of questions for them upon landing.

BTW, how come no one on this forum, especially Onyx, hasn't mentioned that the most common weapons being used by terrorists around the world are of Soviet/Russian manufacture? AK-47s, Semtex, RPGs, etc.

The most common weapon in the hands of ISIS are AK-47s. In the hands of Hamas and other Palestinian terrorists are AK-47s. Why are there no accusations of State terrorism against Russia?
Iran perhaps(for hamas and Palestinian terrorists anyways)? And they also steal weapons and shit. Remember, the South was fighting with yankee weapons in the civil war..
Agreed. So why do you find it so hard to believe ISIS stole the American supplies?

Agreed. So why do you find it so hard to believe ISIS stole the American supplies?
video feed

Because I am not a Russophillic tool trying to win points for my side.
Since you never attack Russia or Putin and always attack the US, I'm inclined to disbelieve your reply.

Since you never attack Russia or Putin and always attack the US, I'm inclined to disbelieve your reply.

I actually do attack Russia. I wrote a whole post on Russian imperialism two days ago

Post attacking russian imperialism said:
No, they should stop colonizing the Caucasus, launching secret invasions into bordering nations, imposing neoimperialist economic control over post soviet states, backing dictators that are Pro-Russia with military and financial support (Belarus/Armenia/Kyrgyzstan), and playing war-games in the arctic circle.

There is credible evidence that the 2008 invasion of Georgia was a false flag, with half the observing organizations directly accusing Russia of pre-planning the invasion (no one educated in military doctrine will deny it either). Only a fool denies that Russia has armed forces in Donbass right now, and even though Putin denied the hell out of it, there is no way there were not vanguard troops in Crimea leading up to the Russian annexation.

There is no way you can justify even half the shit Russia has been pulling. Imperialism does not beget imperialism, and Putin and company have become keen on absolving all the regimes imperialist acts by side shifting unto the US. The useful idiots fall for it of course.

I have no patience for double standards or factionalism.

Note the last line

Last line said:

That applies to your jingoistic claptrap.

video feed
Of an airdrop? How do you know it was Americans intentionally dropping supplies to ISIS?

As it is, having worked for or with our military and other government agencies for the last 42 years of my life, I am more of a fan of Hanlon's Razor than conspiracy theories.

video feed
Of an airdrop? How do you know it was Americans intentionally dropping supplies to ISIS?

As it is, having worked for or with our military and other government agencies for the last 42 years of my life, I am more of a fan of Hanlon's Razor than conspiracy theories.
The Kurds say they didn't get it and ISIS releases footage of American weapon caches falling from the sky. Pretty open/shut IMO

Thanks for the insult. My point stands. You only made that post on your "US Backed Terror Campaign" thread because, like me, someone else called you on your "Russophiliac" attacks on the US....which probably explains why you did not link the post. You knew how it would look.

I actually do attack Russia. I wrote a whole post on Russian imperialism two days ago

Post attacking russian imperialism said:
No, they should stop colonizing the Caucasus, launching secret invasions into bordering nations, imposing neoimperialist economic control over post soviet states, backing dictators that are Pro-Russia with military and financial support (Belarus/Armenia/Kyrgyzstan), and playing war-games in the arctic circle.

There is credible evidence that the 2008 invasion of Georgia was a false flag, with half the observing organizations directly accusing Russia of pre-planning the invasion (no one educated in military doctrine will deny it either). Only a fool denies that Russia has armed forces in Donbass right now, and even though Putin denied the hell out of it, there is no way there were not vanguard troops in Crimea leading up to the Russian annexation.

There is no way you can justify even half the shit Russia has been pulling. Imperialism does not beget imperialism, and Putin and company have become keen on absolving all the regimes imperialist acts by side shifting unto the US. The useful idiots fall for it of course.

Note the last line

Last line said:

Thanks for the insult. My point stands. You only made that post on your "US Backed Terror Campaign" thread because, like me, someone else called you on your "Russophiliac" attacks on the US....which probably explains why you did not link the post. You knew how it would look.

Sure, whatever floats your boat.

video feed

The Kurds say they didn't get it and ISIS releases footage of American weapon caches falling from the sky. Pretty open/shut IMO
How does that prove it wasn't a fuck up and that it was a deliberate supply to ISIS? Is Friendly Fire a conspiracy too? No. Shit happens when you have a bunch of 18-28 year olds in combat.

Since my boat is the SS Common Sense, it floats very nicely, thank you. :D

self-five.gif

video feed

How does that prove it wasn't a fuck up and that it was a deliberate supply to ISIS? Is Friendly Fire a conspiracy too? No. Shit happens when you have a bunch of 18-28 year olds in combat.
I didn't say that proved it. That is just another notch in the belt of me thinking its a proxy. I understand coincidences happen, but not one right after the other. I mean, we have a 4 decade old history of arming/training terrorists.

There is no evidence of US state-sponsored terrorism, but there is plenty of evidence that Russia supplies terrorists.

Islamic-State-troops-358823.jpg

2420AB3C00000578-0-image-a-27_1418900079164.jpg

isil-marches-600x400.jpg

I didn't say that proved it. That is just another notch in the belt of me thinking its a proxy. I understand coincidences happen, but not one right after the other. I mean, we have a 4 decade old history of arming/training terrorists.
Okay, let's discuss proxies.

The Soviets invaded Afghanistan. To fight communism, we armed Afghan freedom fighters. Were they proxies? They were fighting for their own country. We were assisting them because it was in our best interests to do so to stymy Soviet communism.

What would be the purpose of arming ISIS or other fundamentalist Islamic terrorists who are actively murdering Americans?

The Soviets invaded Afghanistan. To fight communism, we armed Afghan freedom fighters. Were they proxies? They were fighting for their own country. We were assisting them because it was in our best interests to do so to stymy Soviet communism.

What would be the purpose of arming ISIS or other fundamentalist Islamic terrorists who are actively murdering Americans?
Globalism

• The 1983 Beirut barracks bombing (by the Islamic Jihad Organization), that killed 241 U.S. marines, 58 French paratroopers and 6 civilians at the US and French barracks in Beirut[197]
  • A spate of attacks on IDF troops and SLA militiamen in southern Lebanon.[62]
None of these are terrorist attacks.

They were all undertaken against state targets, not civilians. Hezbollah is also not the same thing as the Islamic Jihad Organization.

Since 1990, terror acts and attempts of which Hezbollah has been blamed include the following bombings and attacks against civilians and diplomats:

These are also not terrorist attacks.

Again, there is a distinction between state and civilian targets, unless killing soldiers and government officials is to be considered terrorism.
I was in Saudi Arabia just up the road when the Khobar Towers were bombed. Now you are saying that the attack wasn't terrorism because it killed soldiers. Well, just to let you know, most of those Soldiers were 18 or 19 year old kids who died in their sleep, because Jimmy Carter in his spineless way didn't stop the spread of Islam when he had a chance, and now the parents of the slain kids will never see again. I guess Hillary was correct when she said "At this point, what difference does it make".

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.

Globalism
Sorry, dude, but if you don't want to discuss this honestly, then I'll consider the discussion closed. Have a nice day.

Globalism
Sorry, dude, but if you don't want to discuss this honestly, then I'll consider the discussion closed. Have a nice day.
Why do you think im not being honest? Im being COMPLETELY honest. That is what I THINK. Who are you to tell me I am lying about what is going on in my head?
The elites want it. That much is for certain. People in power will do anything for more power. Just because you think America is exceptional, doesn't mean humans are...
I mean, try not to discount millenias of human corruption and greed...

Forum List

Back