New Jersey Sex Ed includes graphic videos aimed at 5th graders

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

All I can say is you grandparents and parents boy you guys hopefully are paying attention and picking up on this filth being taught to such little children!

WTF is wrong with you mental freaks!!

All I can say is you grandparents and parents boy you guys hopefully are paying attention and picking up on this filth being taught to such little children!

WTF is wrong with you mental freaks!!
This is not used in any schools in NJ. Why do you lie?

The issue exploded in recent weeks after a local school board in Union County shared sample resources teachers could use as districts prepare to implement the state’s new standards, which take effect in the fall and outline when New Jersey students should learn about topics such as sexual orientation, gender identity, and anatomy. Officials insisted the documents were merely models provided — but not mandated — by the state and won’t specifically be part of the district’s curriculum.

Nothing in DC is run by republicans...not one agency...not the pentagon not one police force....not one thing is under control by anyone but the entrenched lifetime democrats...
Funny, it was run by the Trump white house, the Trump DOJ, the Trump DOD, ,all located in Washington DC.

If you don't think Trump could run the government, it just proves why he was unfit for office.

Funny, it was run by the Trump white house, the Trump DOJ, the Trump DOD, ,all located in Washington DC.

If you don't think Trump could run the government, it just proves why he was unfit for office.
Trump had an establishment wall in his way from day one and he still was a better president than Biden....

Trump had an establishment wall in his way from day one and he still was a better president than Biden....
Not according to you own description of how he couldn't get his own Attorney General, who was in charge of the Bureau of Prisons to carry out his orders. In fact he told Barr to find election fraud, and Barr could not. He appointed Kris Korbach to find election fraud, and Korbach could not.

Trump couldn't hire the "best people" to do anything.

This is not used in any schools in NJ. Why do you lie?

The issue exploded in recent weeks after a local school board in Union County shared sample resources teachers could use as districts prepare to implement the state’s new standards, which take effect in the fall and outline when New Jersey students should learn about topics such as sexual orientation, gender identity, and anatomy. Officials insisted the documents were merely models provided — but not mandated — by the state and won’t specifically be part of the district’s curriculum.

Why would you sick fucks even "model" some shit like this?

And you're wrong anyway. Starting in the fall this WILL BE THE STANDARD

Why would you sick fucks even "model" some shit like this?

And you're wrong anyway. Starting in the fall this WILL BE THE STANDARD

Where did I model anything in NJ or with kids or be a part of any educational institution? I doubt they use the materials for learning.

Forum List

Back