State of Israel is a Terrorist Jewish State

Kind of ironic.

Some time ago, my father headed an anti nazi operation to capture a big nazi in Spain. He was captured by the Spanish authorities. This was under Franco. (a little about the franco regime http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Franco )

My father was originally sentenced to death. He was tortured in the Spanish prison, and no I don't mean waterboarding but true torture.

His sentence was commuted to three years. My mother got to see him once a year.

Last edited:
Kind of ironic.

Some time ago, my father headed an anti nazi operation to capture a big nazi in Spain. He was captured by the Spanish authorities. This was under Franco. (a little about the franco regime Francisco Franco - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )

My father was originally sentenced to death. He was tortured in the Spanish prison, and no I don't mean waterboarding but true torture.

His sentence was commuted to three years. My mother got to see him once a year.

No good deed goes unpunished. Too frequently when one seeks justice he gets politics. Politics too often thwarts justice as we are seeing now.

Too often. I think those Spanish pricks in the youtube should look into their own history to see what true war criminals are and what they do.

Too often. I think those Spanish pricks in the youtube should look into their own history to see what true war criminals are and what they do.

How many people in Spain now do you think are criminals?

By the way Kalam, I love you.
Don't get all I Corinthians 13 on me. :razz:

The prophet Zechariah (AS) is not the same as the Hebrew prophet Zecheriah; the true prophet was the priest in the New Testament who served as the guardian of Mary (AS).

Isa(Jesus), was regarded in Islam as a Prophet, messenger, messiah and Shari'a, was a jew. Not only a jew but a rabbi. Also if Islamic countries condem innocent loss from radicals why aren't they helping to get rid of them? More peace and love to you.Godbless.
Jesus (AS) was a Messenger who attempted to correct the mistaken beliefs of his Jewish contemporaries, much like Muhammad (SAWS) corrected the mistaken beliefs of Jews and Christians in his own time. My perception is that those of our "radicals" who participate in legitimate jihad against the militaries and governments of countries like Israel and Russia outnumber those who try to kill innocent civilians.

And upon you be peace, and blessings of Allah (SWT).

You are right, I didn't know which Zechariah, but nevertheless, a jewish priest.Also I didn't find where he was Marys guardian so much as he was John the Baptist father(Luke 1). The fact remains that Jesus was a jewish rabbi that the koran says performed miracles.David was a jewish king. I still do not understand how Islam could view and respect them as prophets and reject Israel, they were both. How could God bestow such an honor on someone he didn't have friendship with? Also no matter what the proportion of "radical" jihadist to legitimate jihadist why doesn't Islam search for them and stop them? In your opinion was the 9-11 terrorist legitimate? What about the Taliban and /or Ammanijad in Iran?Godbless.

Kalam, I also just observed that in Turkey,(Constantanople) The Orthodox Christian church is centered. It is the location one of the very first christian churches. Patriarch Bartholomew states that even though they predated Islam, and even have a document from Mohammed stating they would not be persecuted(it has his vey own handprint), they are constantly being officialy curtailed and persecuted and threatened, dwindeling from tens of thousands to just a few thousand. Is that legitimate in light of an agreement with Mohammed himself? Are things that are against the leading clerics kinda swept under the rug and declared mistakes even bearing the handprint of Muhhamed? Also please comment on the above quote .

Kalam, I also just observed that in Turkey,(Constantanople) The Orthodox Christian church is centered. It is the location one of the very first christian churches. Patriarch Bartholomew states that even though they predated Islam, and even have a document from Mohammed stating they would not be persecuted(it has his vey own handprint), they are constantly being officialy curtailed and persecuted and threatened, dwindeling from tens of thousands to just a few thousand. Is that legitimate in light of an agreement with Mohammed himself? Are things that are against the leading clerics kinda swept under the rug and declared mistakes even bearing the handprint of Muhhamed? Also please comment on the above quote .

Mikeangel, even though the population of Turkey is 99% muslim.

The government of Turkey is totally secular and dislikes ANY religion.

To blame muslims or Islam for the problem is wrong.

The Turkish government doesn't like muslims at all. And could care less about Christians.

If you ever meet any Turkish person. Just ask them.

They are scared of their government; especially the military.

They persecute religious muslims anywhere in Turkey.

Read a little about the founder of modern Turkey. A man called Ataturk.

He hated muslims, Islam, and basically anything religious.

Men had to shave their beards and women couldn't cover their hair.

He even went so far as to ban the nations alphabet because it used arabic letters..

Mikeangel, even though the population of Turkey is 99% muslim.

The government of Turkey is totally secular and dislikes ANY religion.

To blame muslims or Islam for the problem is wrong.

The Turkish government doesn't like muslims at all. And could care less about Christians.

If you ever meet any Turkish person. Just ask them.

They are scared of their government; especially the military.

They persecute religious muslims anywhere in Turkey.

Read a little about the founder of modern Turkey. A man called Ataturk.

He hated muslims, Islam, and basically anything religious.

Men had to shave their beards and women couldn't cover their hair.

He even went so far as to ban the nations alphabet because it used arabic letters..
That used to be the case, but not anymore. Turkey is moving towards more of a Middle East Islamic based government.

That is simply not true. Hardly a day goes by without attacks on Palestinians in the West Bank.

Really? What happened yesterday?

There is no report released yet for this week. This is a partial from last week. This is a typical week. The attacks by US militias are not included is this report.

Confidential documents unveil PA-Israeli cooperation in kidnapping citizens

GAZA, (PIC)-- Confidential documents issued by the interior ministry of the Palestinian Authority (PA) in Gaza revealed that Mahmoud Abbas’s militias carried out political arrests in the West Bank against Palestinian citizens in cooperation with the Israeli occupation forces (IOF).

The documents were obtained by computer hackers who managed to get into the system of one of the PA security apparatuses in the West Bank.

The first document, issued on 26/11/2009, points out that a joint patrol of IOF and Abbas’s militias carried out a raid on a West Bank village in order to kidnap a number of citizens wanted by Israel.

In a leaked letter, Sayyed said that the stories of torture inside Abbas’s jails are hideous and painful, where many detainees affiliated with Hamas were killed and some others sustained permanent disability or a psychological illness.

He added that the Guardian’s report on the involvement of the CIA in torturing Hamas cadres in Abbas’s jails should prompt human rights organizations to take action towards these violations.

PCHR Weekly Report

Any less creditable of a source you fucking troll!

First of all I want to genuinely thank you for corresponding with me in this forum. I never dreamed that I could discuss these matters with a muslim and not be martyred, though that would be a great honor for me. You did not address the fact of God chosing jewish people for prophets, or the messiah being jewish. Your map is quite impressive, but one thing that strikes me beyond how much influance islam has gained is this: out of that whole map, if you highlight only Israel, It is very, very tiny compared to the middle east and Islam domination, yet it is there, and to me that is prophetic fulfilment.
It's merely a temporary result of Western neo-colonialism. Like all oppressive societies, Israel will not last and Palestine will return to the fold of Islam, Insha'Allah.

In Daniel, another prophet, prophesied about Islam="The fourth beast shall be a fourth kingdom on earth, differant than all the others; It shall devour the whole earth, beat it down, and crush it. The ten horns shall be ten kings rising out of that kingdom;another shall rise up after after them,Differant from those before him, who shall lay low three kings.(Osama-Clinton couldn't get him, Bush 2 couldn't get him, Obama bows to Islam) He shall speak against the most High and oppress the holy ones of the most high,thinking to change the feast days and the law.(you also seem to fulfill that by saying our bible is falsified, and Osama thinks what you think and then some) They shall be handed over to him for a year,two years and a half year(three and a half is half of the jewish perfect number,7, an indefinate,evil period) But when the court is convened, and his power is taken away by final and absolute distruction, Then the kingship and dominion and majesty of all the kingdoms under the heavans shall be given to the holy people of the Most High".
Your analysis is flawed, I think. The "fourth beast" was the empire of Alexander the Great, the "ten horns" being Alexander, Seleucus I, Antiochus I, Antiochus II, Seleucus II, Seleucus III, Antiochus III, Seleucus IV, Heliodorus, and the infant Antiochus IV. Daniel 7:25 refers to Antiochus IV, who persecuted Jews during his reign. The passage does not apply to Islam because Usama bin Laden is not by any stretch of the imagination a "leader" of the religion - there has been no true leader of Muslims since Muhammad (SAWS).

Also Daniel is another example of a Jew being upheld by God.I know know that we are chasing the wind, we will never agree on this. But I want to say that loyalty to goodness and peace,will never be in vain. Honestly, May God bless you and guide you and keep you.P.S. I have a fantasy, I wish someday when I have the means, I could come to the Middle East. I would want a faithful muslim to do something with me. Lets go out to a desolate place. After we both fast and pray, Let me build an altar to God Most High and celebrate His sons ressurection by offering bread and wine on it. The muslim would do whatever they want to invoke God, And lets see what happens. I would pray that it would be God's will to show us the truth beyond all doubt.Thats the only way to peace, If not me than someone else, and get this mess behind us.If that is not possible or not his will then I pray that I die before Islam finishes"beating the whole world down and crushing it" Gods will be done.
I get the feeling that our conceptions of God differ greatly from each other. Regardless, it is written in the Qur'an that Islam will triumph over disbelief, and so it shall be.

I still love you.1 Corinthians 13-"Love never fails.Prophecies will cease, tounges will be silent, knowledge will pass away.Our knowledge is imperfect and our phrophesying is imperfect.When the perfect comes, the imperfect will pass away........v13 There are in the end three things that last: faith, hope, and love, and the greatest of these is love." Tell me, on your honor as a child of God, Do you love me? Moreover, do you hate me?
I love Islam, and Islam makes it clear how you are to be dealt with:
Allah forbids you not respecting those who fight you not for religion, nor drive you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly. Surely Allah loves the doers of justice. - 60:8​

My hatred is reserved for those who persecute Muslims, spread corruption and sin, and seek to suppress Islam.

In the things that I have stated, would you feel bad if a muslim somehow found out who I am and killed me?
Unless you have committed a capital offense, there is no reason that you should be killed, and doing so would be an affront to justice and decency. Murderers are put to death.

You are right, I didn't know which Zechariah, but nevertheless, a jewish priest.Also I didn't find where he was Marys guardian so much as he was John the Baptist father(Luke 1).
So her Lord accepted her with a goodly acceptance and made her grow up a goodly growing, and gave her into the charge of Zacharias. Whenever Zacharias entered the sanctuary to see her, he found food with her. He said, "O Mary, whence comes this to thee?" She said, "It is from Allah." Surely Allah gives to whom He pleases without measure. - 3:37​

The fact remains that Jesus was a jewish rabbi that the koran says performed miracles.David was a jewish king. I still do not understand how Islam could view and respect them as prophets and reject Israel, they were both. How could God bestow such an honor on someone he didn't have friendship with?
Allah (SWT) sent prophets and messengers to all nations and corners of the world; Allah (SWT) does not recognize any single race as superior. The only superior group is the Ummat al-Islam, which consists of believers of all racial and cultural backgrounds.

And for every nation there is a messenger. So when their messenger comes, the matter is decided between them with justice, and they are not wronged. - 10:47

Say: O you who are Jews, if you think that you are the favourites of Allah to the exclusion of other people, then invoke death, if you are truthful. But they will never invoke it because of what their hands have sent before. And Allah is Knower of the wrongdoers. - 62:6-7

You are the best nation raised up for men: you enjoin good and forbid evil and you believe in Allah. And if the People of the Book had believed, it would have been better for them. Some of them are believers but most of them are transgressors. - 3:110​

Also no matter what the proportion of "radical" jihadist to legitimate jihadist why doesn't Islam search for them and stop them?
Those attacking Islam most be defeated before we can turn our undivided attention to eradicating sin within the religion.

In your opinion was the 9-11 terrorist legitimate? What about the Taliban and /or Ammanijad in Iran?
Not in mine, no. 9/11 attacked an illegitimate target and the Taliban and Ahmadinejad are all heretics. The Taliban are religious innovators who invent their own contrived laws, and Ahmadinejad is a Twelver Shi'ite who erroneously believes that certain imams are infallible like God and His prophets.

I'd have to know more about the specifics of their situation before I could determine whether they're actually being persecuted...

Really? What happened yesterday?

There is no report released yet for this week. This is a partial from last week. This is a typical week. The attacks by US militias are not included is this report.

GAZA, (PIC)-- Confidential documents issued by the interior ministry of the Palestinian Authority (PA) in Gaza revealed that Mahmoud Abbas’s militias carried out political arrests in the West Bank against Palestinian citizens in cooperation with the Israeli occupation forces (IOF).

The documents were obtained by computer hackers who managed to get into the system of one of the PA security apparatuses in the West Bank.

The first document, issued on 26/11/2009, points out that a joint patrol of IOF and Abbas’s militias carried out a raid on a West Bank village in order to kidnap a number of citizens wanted by Israel.

In a leaked letter, Sayyed said that the stories of torture inside Abbas’s jails are hideous and painful, where many detainees affiliated with Hamas were killed and some others sustained permanent disability or a psychological illness.

He added that the Guardian’s report on the involvement of the CIA in torturing Hamas cadres in Abbas’s jails should prompt human rights organizations to take action towards these violations.

PCHR Weekly Report

Glad to see you are sticking with the issues. Why do you think there has been no progress in reunifying the Palestinian government that Egypt has been trying to broker for over a year?

PCHR Weekly Report

Glad to see you are sticking with the issues. Why do you think there has been no progress in reunifying the Palestinian government that Egypt has been trying to broker for over a year?
IT must be the Jews, since the Palestinian fractions not getting along, couldn't be because of their own actions and stubbornness! Heck a Palestinian sneezed in Gaza, must have been a dirty Jew behind.

Sorry, but I don't need to stick to the issues with a worthless troll like you!

IT must be the Jews, since the Palestinian fractions not getting along, couldn't be because of their own actions and stubbornness! Heck a Palestinian sneezed in Gaza, must have been a dirty Jew behind.

You call names nice. What else do you do?

This might help you to get up to speed.

Life in Occupied Palestine: Eyewitness Stories and Photos Part One | Free Speech TV

Life in Occupied Palestine: Eyewitness Stories and Photos Part Two | Free Speech TV

Kalam- I know we are miles apart in thought. As I said before what you believe has alot to do in where you are raised and what your parents believe. You said that you were raised in a non observing household in the west. I take it that your household was a non observing "Islamic" household. I respect you honoring even the non-observant faith of your father. We are commanded to honor our parents. God will straighten this out.Peace to you.

When the Arab leadership stops bombbg buses, trains, and markets and if they stop hiding behind children and underneath the skirts of the women there may be peace.

In other words they have to care more about their children than hating Jews. I won't hold my breath.

Last edited:
When the Arab leadership stops bombbg buses, trains, and markets and if they stop hiding behind children and underneath the skirts of the women there may be peace.

In other words they have to care more about their children than hating Jews. I won't hold my breath.

The Palestinians stopped suicide bombing about 4 or 5 years ago.

The Goldstone Report found no evidence to support the allegation that Hamas used human shields.

The Palestinians stopped suicide bombing about 4 or 5 years ago.

The Goldstone Report found no evidence to support the allegation that Hamas used human shields.

List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Name Date Location Death Toll (not including perpetrators) Notes
Morag attack January 12, 2005 Morag, Southern Gaza Strip 1 One Israeli civilian was killed and three IDF soldiers wounded when a bomb was detonated against a military vehicle patrolling the route near Morag. Two terrorists were killed by IDF forces. The area was booby-traped with explosive devices, in addition to the bomb that exploded. Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
Karni border crossing attack January 13, 2005 Karni crossing, Gaza Strip 6 Carried out together by Hamas with Fatah Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades and Popular Resistance Committees.
Gush Katif checkpoint attack January 18, 2005 Gush Katif, Gaza Strip 1 Hamas claimed responsibility.
Stage Club bombing February 25, 2005 Tel Aviv sea promenade 5 Carried out together with Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades and with Hizballah involvement.
Kenyon HaSharon bombing July 12, 2005 Netanya 5 Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
Central Bus Station Beer Sheva bombing August 28, 2005 Beer Sheva 50 injured, 2 critically Carried out by Palestinian Islamic Jihad together with Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades.
Hadera Market bombing October 26, 2005 Hadera 6 Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
Netanya bombing December 5, 2005 Netanya 5 Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
Tulkarem roadblock bombing December 29, 2005 Near Tulkarem, West Bank 1 One Israeli soldier was killed when a terrorist en route to carry out an attack in Israel was discovered and detonated himself at a checkpoint. A second intended suicide terrorist was also killed in the blast as well as the driver and a third passenger. Three soldiers and seven Palestinians were also wounded.

[edit] 2006 (3 bombings)
Old Central Bus Station massacres January 19, 2006 Tel Aviv 31 injured Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
Kdumim bombing March 30, 2006 Kdumim 4 Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades claimed responsibility.
Old Central Bus Station massacres April 17, 2006 Tel Aviv 11 Carried out by Palestinian Islamic Jihad together with Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades.

[edit] 2007 (1 bombing)
Eilat bakery bombing January 29, 2007 Eilat 3 Both Palestinian Islamic Jihad and Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades claim joint responsibility.

[edit] 2008 (1 bombing)
2008 Dimona bombing February 4, 2008 Dimona 1 9 injuries. Carried out by Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades together with Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP).[8]

[edit] Total number of fatalities, by year
Year Total
1993 1
1994 38
1995 39
1996 59
1997 24
1998 1
1999 0
2000 6
2001 94
2002 237
2003 143
2004 93
2005 30
2006 15
2007 3
2008 1
Total 784

Arab terrorist scum using their own women and children as human shields.

Same source as previous article.

Human shield - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gaza and the West Bank

.In November 2006, Palestinian women volunteered as human shields to allow the escape of Hamas gunmen from Israeli forces in Beit Hanoun in the Gaza Strip. The armed Palestinians had barricaded themselves in a mosque, which was surrounded by Israeli troops and tanks. According to a Hamas spokeman, a crowd of women gathered outside the mosque in response to an appeal on the local radio station for women to protect the Hamas fighters. The Palestinian gunmen escaped by dressing in women's clothes and hiding in the large group.[8]

Also in the same month, the Israeli Air Force warned Mohammed Weil Baroud, a Palestinian leader said to be responsible for firing Qassam rockets at Israel, to evacuate his home in Beit Lahia in the Gaza Strip in advance of an airstrike. Instead, hundreds of Palestinians, including many women and children, gathered outside Baroud's house. Israel suspended the airstrike out of fear that the human shields would be killed or injured. In response to Israel's reaction, another Palestinian leader said: "We have won. From now on we will form human chains around every house that is threatened with demolition."[9] The Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs claims Hamas now regularly uses human shields to protect the homes of Hamas officials.[10]

On October 29, 2007, in response to criticism of Israel's bombing of a Beit Hanoun Elementary School for boys run by UNRWA, the Israel Defense Forces released drone footage of mortars shot from a street adjacent to the school. Israel warned Ban Ki Moon about the danger and requested an investigation.[12] On January 6, 2009, local eyewitnesses confirmed that Hamas militants had fired at Israeli troops from adjacent a UN school for girls where hundreds of Palestinians had sought refuge.[13][14] 43

Palestinians were reported killed when a street near the school was hit by return fire.[15] Israel accused Hamas of "cynically" using civilians as human shields. A report from the IDF brigade responsible for the attack stated that militants had launched a rocket into Israel from a yard adjacent to the UN building and the paratroop brigade had fired three rounds of mortars at the position. A GPS error led to one of the mortars hitting the building.[16]

According to a transcript translated and published by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) on 29 February 2008, a Hamas parliamentarian spoke of a "death-seeking" culture where women, children and the elderly volunteer as human shields against Israeli military attacks. "[The enemies of Allah] do not know that the Palestinian people have developed its [methods] of death and death-seeking," Fathi Hammad is quoted by Memri in a speech televised on Hamas' Al-Aqsa television station. "For the Palestinian people, death has become an industry, at which women excel, and so do all the people living on this land. The elderly excel at this, and so do the mujahideen and the children," Hammad is quoted as saying. "This is why they have formed human shields of the women, the children, the elderly, and the mujahideen, in order to challenge the Zionist bombing machine. It is as if they were
saying to the Zionist enemy: 'We desire death like you desire life,'" he said.[17]

Forum List

Back