State of Hawaii may be in Contempt of Court over Obama Birth Certificate

Beating a dead horse doesnt help to get where you wish to go.

That said I did enjoy Trump punking the president.

Reverse that and you are more accurate.

Your not even close to accurate.

I guess you chose to forget the statement at the whitehouse on how they would not release it as a matter of principle on privacy.

Then you are purposely overlooking money was spent to keep it suppressed.

But thanks for the attempt anyway. I enjoy a good morning chuckle.

Sure....:lol::lol::lol:

What i find more interesting is OBama's SS number says he was in CT when he got it.

Explain that one so far i cant find anyone who can.

If the media did their job and vetted this guy before he got elected we wouldnt have to suffer through all this nonsense.

[insert name calling here]

The discovery effort is concerning the inappropriate SSN that the president holds. We all should support the effort to ascertain the truth.
To you good fortune and Health

The entire State of Hawaii is embroiled in the Barry Hussein Soetoro birth certificate mess now. You must remember the president’s April 2011 very public celebratory release of his long form birth certificate.

Amid the Democrat leaping chest bumps and one kneed fist pumps, I’d say that it was a very respectful and dignified celebration.

You thought it was over, you thought the “birthers” were defeated and everyone from the Supreme Court to Congress could go on pretending that Barry Hussein Soetoro is a legitimate president. Now who would want to destroy that made for the Progressive media Kodak moment? Maybe a United States District Judge, perhaps? Read more... Google Creating Orwellian Worldview

Beating a dead horse doesnt help to get where you wish to go.

That said I did enjoy Trump punking the president.

And I enjoyed the president returning the favor, the night before he got bin Laden. What a great weekend that was.

Reverse that and you are more accurate.

I guess you chose to forget the statement at the whitehouse on how they would not release it as a matter of principle on privacy.

Do facts always draw laughter from you?

What i find more interesting is OBama's SS number says he was in CT when he got it.

If the media did their job and vetted this guy before he got elected we wouldnt have to suffer through all this nonsense.

You really think they didn't? And Clinton's camp didn't? Both national parties didn't?

Yeah. Okay.

Do facts always draw laughter from you?

Facts? No. Completely unhinged accusations - yeah. Pretty much.

You really think they didn't? And Clinton's camp didn't? Both national parties didn't?

Yeah. Okay.

The Clinton camp did...yes....and that is when the BC issue came up. The GOP did....yes...but whatever they questioned the media and the left croied out "racism"...

As for the media?

Nope....except for Fox...and when they did, their competition made it all about fox and nothing about what fox was reporting on.

The entire State of Hawaii is embroiled in the Barry Hussein Soetoro birth certificate mess now. You must remember the president’s April 2011 very public celebratory release of his long form birth certificate.

Amid the Democrat leaping chest bumps and one kneed fist pumps, I’d say that it was a very respectful and dignified celebration.

You thought it was over, you thought the “birthers” were defeated and everyone from the Supreme Court to Congress could go on pretending that Barry Hussein Soetoro is a legitimate president. Now who would want to destroy that made for the Progressive media Kodak moment? Maybe a United States District Judge, perhaps? Read more... Google Creating Orwellian Worldview

Yeah, yeah, yeah!! Keep beating the "birth certificate" drum!!!! You guys already look like nutcases to the rest of America.

The longer the "birthers" keep it up the more foolish they look. They will be instrumental in getting President Obama re-elected!!

So PLEASE, PLEASE KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap2: I love it!!

Funny......I am very much involved in political discussions.....and this is the first "biurther" thing I have seen since Obama produced the doc...

So I have news for you.....no one of any value is keeping anything going.

Oh please...there are plenty of burfers who started threads since he produced his birth cert a few months ago. Plenty.

By the way, not sure if anyone asked you about this, but where is the link?

Yeah, yeah, yeah!! Keep beating the "birth certificate" drum!!!! You guys already look like nutcases to the rest of America.

The longer the "birthers" keep it up the more foolish they look. They will be instrumental in getting President Obama re-elected!!

So PLEASE, PLEASE KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap2: I love it!!

Funny......I am very much involved in political discussions.....and this is the first "biurther" thing I have seen since Obama produced the doc...

So I have news for you.....no one of any value is keeping anything going.

Oh please...there are plenty of burfers who started threads since he produced his birth cert a few months ago. Plenty.

perhaps...but I didnt see any.

Pleasenote...I clearly said "this is the first birther thing I HAVE SEEN since Obama produced the doc...."

Show me the latest thread before this one....or tell me how to use the search engine to find it.

Thanks.

Karl Rove Knocks 'Birthers,' Says GOP Should Focus on 'Real Issues'

Urging conservatives to focus on "real issues," Karl Rove said Republicans should speak out against those in the party who question whether President Obama is a citizen of the United States.

- "Within our party, we've got to be very careful about allowing these people who are the birthers and the 9/11-deniers to get too high a profile and say too much without setting the record straight," Rove said.

- Rove compared the movement to fringe Republican groups in the 1950s like the John Birch Society, saying that "it took Bill Buckley standing up as a strong conservative and taking them on."

- He suggested that Republican candidates could be hurt when asked about the birther question on a national stage such as during campaign debates.

"If they'd step forward and say 'Look, we've got better things to talk about, then to fall into this trap that the White House has laid for us,' this issue will start to go away," Rove said.

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2011/0...-birthers-says-gop-should-focus-on-real-issu/
Donald Trump has already paid the price of getting involved in this issue, so why don't the Republicans take Rove's advice that this is a "trap that the White House has laid for us," move on, and deal with the "grown-up" issues?

Last edited:
Yeah...I dont get the issue with that either. SO he got his SS number when he was in Connecticut. What does that have to do with anything?

So he lived in CT now, ok, if you say so what was i thinking asking a question no one will answer.

What job does the media have anyway. Don't they all work for profit? Are there certian constitutional requirements for the media?

Yeah...I dont get the issue with that either. SO he got his SS number when he was in Connecticut. What does that have to do with anything?

So he lived in CT now, ok, if you say so what was i thinking asking a question no one will answer.

Ones SS number is not a product of the state where one lives. It is a federal tax ID number that the federal government allows individual states to use as state tax ID numbers.

I believe (and I amy be wrong) that ones SS number is predetermined upon birth and is issued upon request....not determined WHEN requested.

I did not get my number until I was 14 when I needed it to apply for a summer job.

However, we requested my son's when he was a young child.

Last edited:

What job does the media have anyway. Don't they all work for profit? Are there certian constitutional requirements for the media?

No.....

But the news media has set a standard for itself to be investigative....and unless they otherwise say, we assume they will be such.

We would expect a private taxi company to service all areas within a certain radius. We would expect the few that dont, to let us know.

I know...a reach analogy...but I suspect you get my point...although you likely will say you dont?

Karl Rove Knocks 'Birthers,' Says GOP Should Focus on 'Real Issues'

Urging conservatives to focus on "real issues," Karl Rove said Republicans should speak out against those in the party who question whether President Obama is a citizen of the United States.

- "Within our party, we've got to be very careful about allowing these people who are the birthers and the 9/11-deniers to get too high a profile and say too much without setting the record straight," Rove said.

- Rove compared the movement to fringe Republican groups in the 1950s like the John Birch Society, saying that "it took Bill Buckley standing up as a strong conservative and taking them on."

- He suggested that Republican candidates could be hurt when asked about the birther question on a national stage such as during campaign debates.

"If they'd step forward and say 'Look, we've got better things to talk about, then to fall into this trap that the White House has laid for us,' this issue will start to go away," Rove said.

Donald Trump has already paid the price of getting involved in this issue, so why don't the Republicans take Rove's advice that this is a "trap that the White House has laid for us," move on, and deal with the "grown-up" issues?

You mean the same Karl Rove who allowed the Progressive Media drive him out of the White house in shame with head bowed down before Bush's presidency ended...that Karl Rove?

The one who gets attacked at his own book signings? That Karl Rove?

Sorry I would be taking any advice from him or anyone who quotes him!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back