With His Fake Birth Certificate and Selective Service Form, Obama Claims Trump “Unfit” to be Preside

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Trash Talker In Chief » Liberty Alliance

B. Hussein Obama was born in Mombasa in what is now Kenya on August 4, 1961 at 7:24 PM – and not in Honolulu, Hawaii. Four simple questions must be answered here:
1. Back in 1961 people of color were called “Negroes”. So how can that Obama’s “birth certificate” state that he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time? Also – he could not have been an “African-American” since his mother was white; at best he should have been classified as an African White.
2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 and lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. That “long form” certificate was fabricated after the “short form” certificate was shown to be a rather sloppy computer-generated fabrication that had to be eliminated from circulation. At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father was 25 years old and that he was born in "Kenya, East Africa" in 1936. This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate".
3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital ". This cannot be, because the hospitals in question in 1961 were separate entities called respectively "Kaui Keolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home”. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978? Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media? Let me repeat this: Let somebody explain to this former refugee from a communist hell how come our Main Stream Media have been not only silent about this affair but more than that have been condescending and rather inimical to us “the truthers”? Their silence and their cover-up have made them the co-conspirators in this ongoing crime.
(Note: the state employee who invented this full-form “Birth Certificate” was flying on the inter-island flight with a dozen other passengers when the plane was forced to land on the ocean surface. All passengers and the pilot were saved – except that state employee who mysteriously “drowned”.) Loretta Fuddy, the Hawaii official who verified his long form birth certificate was the only casualty in a plane crash not too long after she did her old friends, the Obamas, this favor.)
4. Another clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WWII. B. Hussein Obama's "birth certificate" says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately in 1936. Now we need to remember that WWII was between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in wars? Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his political purposes? No, Sir – he is a liar.
My own question is this: How come a President of the most powerful country in the history of the world could not secure services of better professional forgers? Not only that – but this mess to happen after the short-form “birth certificate” was shown to be a really low-quality forgery that had to be speedily retracted!

I don't like the word "unfit".

In 2008 Obama was "unqualified" IMO opinion to be president.

Trump, has lots of business experience, plus he's a very strong leader. However of course, he has no political service that is normally desired to become president.

In Chaos Theory, the butterfly effect is the name given to the sensitive connection between initial conditions in which an insignificant event in one state in non-linear systems, can result in sometimes catastrophic events in the universal state.

Case in point, in mid-20th Century America, an 18 year old hippie freshman in a Honolulu college had sex with an older, alcoholic Kenyan on a student visa, who had a wife and child back in Africa.

And this less than significant event started the collapse and dissolution of the United States of America.

Last edited:
‘With His Fake Birth Certificate and Selective Service Form, Obama Claims Trump “Unfit” to be Preside’

They’re both unfit to be president.

But the voters won’t make the same mistake with Trump that they did with Obama.

I'm more concerned about the fake brains these birthers were given at birth. These are not LOW information individuals. They are NO information individuals. It is astonishing how these people cling to the most stupid myths.

I guess once you start believing in the lies in the bible nothing is beyond the pale. It's scary that people this stupid are sharing our highways.

I'm more concerned about the fake brains these birthers were given at birth. These are not LOW information individuals. They are NO information individuals. It is astonishing how these people cling to the most stupid myths.

I guess once you start believing in the lies in the bible nothing is beyond the pale. It's scary that people this stupid are sharing our highways.
You need to rebut and refute before you can hand out any disparagements.

B. Hussein Obama was born in Mombasa in what is now Kenya on August 4, 1961 at 7:24 PM – and not in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Hawaii says differently. And Kenya has no record of Obama's mother *ever* going to Kenya. Let alone giving birth to a son there.

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called “Negroes”. So how can that Obama’s “birth certificate” state that he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time? Also – he could not have been an “African-American” since his mother was white; at best he should have been classified as an African White.

Race in Hawaii was and is self identified. Black Africans in Kenya referred to themselves as Africans. As demonstrated by this Kenyan census form from 1962:

Column 5- Race: Write European, Arab, Somali or African, etc.

http://www.waikato.ac.nz/__data/assets/pdf_file/0008/117476/Kenya-1962-en.pdf

So why would an African from Kenya self identify as a 'negro'? There is no reason. He'd obviously self identify as an African. Which is exactly what he did.

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 and lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. That “long form” certificate was fabricated after the “short form” certificate was shown to be a rather sloppy computer-generated fabrication that had to be eliminated from circulation. At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father was 25 years old and that he was born in "Kenya, East Africa" in 1936. This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate".

Again, place of birth of the father is self identified. Kenya, East Africa was a perfectly reasonable and common short hand for Kenya in 1961.

Take another look at the 1962 census form......titled 'Kenya Population Census'. Your assumption that Kenya was only known as the 'British East Africa Protectorate' until 1963 is provably false.

3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital ". This cannot be, because the hospitals in question in 1961 were separate entities called respectively "Kaui Keolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home”. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978? Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media?

Because you have no idea what you're talking about. The name that was taken in 1978 was "Kapi‘olani Medical Center for Women & Children". Not "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital".

And as the Catholic Social Services directory of Hawaii affirmed long before all this Birther nonsense was made up, it was known as "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital" from 1958 onward.

kapiolani-hosp.gif

Worse for your silly conspiracy, other people born the same weekend at the same hospital with the same state issued birth certificates from Hawaii also have 'Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital' listed.

gretchennordykebirthcertificate.png

Which even World Net Daily recognizes is authentic. So unless you're wiling to fold in the Nordyke Twins, their parents, Jerome Corsi, World Net Daily, the State of Hawaii and the Catholic Church into your conspiracy.....

.....you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Which is demonstrated by the fact that you're merely cutting and pasting old conspiracies vertabim that even Snopes has utterly debunked.

Barack Obama Birth Certificate

Done. Now that I've rebutted and refuted.....I'm stunned by low information Birthers too!

B. Hussein Obama was born in Mombasa in what is now Kenya on August 4, 1961 at 7:24 PM – and not in Honolulu, Hawaii. Four simple questions must be answered here:

Barack Hussein Obama Jr. was born in Hawaii. We know this because a) we have seen his birth certificates(first President to ever show voters his birth certificate) b) because the State of Hawaii has repeatedly confirmed that he was born in Hawaii and c) the Birth announcements were in the newspapers when he was born.

Four simple questions must be answered here:

1. What kind of nut job still believes this Birther idiocy after seeing the President's birth certificates and having the State of Hawaii repeatedly confirm he was born in Hawaii?
  2. What kind of nut job still believes this Birther idiocy after seeing the President's birth certificates and having the State of Hawaii repeatedly confirm he was born in Hawaii?
  3. What kind of nut job still believes this Birther idiocy after seeing the President's birth certificates and having the State of Hawaii repeatedly confirm he was born in Hawaii?
  4. What kind of nut job still believes this Birther idiocy after seeing the President's birth certificates and having the State of Hawaii repeatedly confirm he was born in Hawaii?

I don't like the word "unfit".

In 2008 Obama was "unqualified" IMO opinion to be president.

Trump, has lots of business experience, plus he's a very strong leader. However of course, he has no political service that is normally desired to become president.

In 2016- Trump is 'unqualified' IMO opinion to be president.

He has had too many failed businesses, has a very thin skin, is very tempermental, has no clue regarding foreign affairs, and proposes a 45% tax on imports that most Americans- other than the rich-purchase.

He also suggests that South Korea and Japan acquire nuclear weapons, and that NATO and Asia should not count on those mutual defense treaties they have with us.

Oh and Trump is unfit to be President.

In Chaos Theory, the butterfly effect is the name given to the sensitive connection between initial conditions in which an insignificant event in one state in non-linear systems, can result in sometimes catastrophic events in the universal state.

Case in point, in mid-20th Century America, an 18 year old hippie freshman in a Honolulu college had sex with an older, alcoholic Kenyan on a student visa, who had a wife and child back in Africa.

And this less than significant event started the collapse and dissolution of the United States of America.

Wow.....so when did America collapse again?

‘With His Fake Birth Certificate and Selective Service Form, Obama Claims Trump “Unfit” to be Preside’

Wrong. Both are unfit but one may have been ineligible.

True- Trump may be ineligible.

We have seen his birth certificate- so it is not likely- but he may be ineligible.

Will Birthers continue Birthing after Clinton is elected?

Or will they move onto telling us all how Clinton killed Vince Foster in the library with the candle stick?

Done. Now that I've rebutted and refuted.....I'm stunned by low information Birthers too!
I was responding to someone else and your info is moot per that response.

Wrong. Both are unfit but one may have been ineligible.

True- Trump may be ineligible.

We have seen his birth certificate- so it is not likely- but he may be ineligible.
That's who I was referring to.

Birthers are willfully ignorant idiots and that includes Trump.

So that means Hillary, too, since she was the first birther.
Reality is that Obama could very likely have been born overseas. But that's moot as far as POTUS eligibility is concerned because he provided what was required by rules.

So that means Hillary, too, since she was the first birther.

Quote Hillary every backing the birther conspiracy.

Laughing....you can't. While I can show Trump doubling down on that idiocy. You can't even name the 'anonymous Hillary supporter' that you claim to be citing.

I can name Trump. And quote him. When you can do the same with Hillary, talk to me.

Until then.....Birthers are fucking idiots. With Trump as the Idiot King.

Forum List

Back