obama birth certificate: obama's brother may have/bring some news...

four more farts in a row from agent syriously. :9::banana::banana::banana::banana:

you two should form a marriage. match made in heaven.:up:

washamerica has found someone who is equally as obsessed over it as much as he is.you two can argue day and night about it obsessed as this is the most important thing in both of your lives.forget about whats going on now and how corrupt our government is.that there are far more pressing issues in the world to worry about than something from 8 years ago.yeah thats the ticket.:banana:

the health director called him a natural born citizen. heh.

Hmmmm because he is one?

View attachment 94554
it was a very odd thing for her to say so early in the game. and is a natural born American citizen.
that's from the head office amigo.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen," Fukino said in a statement. "I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008, over eight months ago."

care to address the the bungles up thread ?

Last edited:
I do not have the time (or the desire) to respond to syriusly but thanks for chiming in.

I have most compelling information on this phony social security # of Barack's but I cannot cut and past to this board, it almost never works?

Be that as it may, some experts totally blow the lid off of Obama's totally bogus socials security # and Snopes equally bogus defense. But once again, the MSM media does not want to know about it because they are all about protecting this scoundrel, and republicans dare not touch the issues because they will be excoriated in the media and it will only be a total negative for them.

Yep- its all a Conspiracy- but the top notch Birther minds have managed to see through it all......

LOL- Birthers- what gullible idiots.

Do you think Trump was lying to you before- or is lying to you now?
do you think the benghazi coverup is a conspiracy. the email coverup ?

Do you think Trump was lying to you before- or is lying to you now?
neither, i think you jump to conclusion and and fill in blanks on your own.
i think he still has doubts, we all do. i think it will come up one more time before election day.

Work that through for me.

Up until a few weeks ago Trump said that he didn't know where Barack Obama was born and that Obama had forged his own birth certificate.

Now Trump says "Obama was born in the USA, period"

Please provide your unified Trump Birther theory that allows him to truthfully saying that he doesn't know where Barack Obama was born and that he was born in the USA?
are you kidding ? i just did.

Hmmmm because he is one?

View attachment 94554
it was a very odd thing for her to say so early in the game. and is a natural born American citizen.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen," Fukino said in a statement. "I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008, over eight months ago."

Nothing odd about it- she was already having to respond to stupid Birther comments.

four more farts in a row from agent syriously. :9::banana::banana::banana::banana:

washamerica has found someone who is equally as obsessed over it as much as he is.you two can argue day and night about it obsessed as this is the most important thing in both of your lives.forget about whats going on now and how corrupt our government is.that there are far more pressing issues in the world to worry about than something from 8 years ago.yeah thats the ticket.:banana:

are you sure you're in the right place ? what's your first language, we could try that.

Hmmmm because he is one?

View attachment 94554

Nothing odd about it- she was already having to respond to stupid Birther comments.

it's sketchy, it's a constitutional law term, i think she was briefed/trained by pfeiffer and baur.
state health business doesn't deal in presidential eligibility.

Dr. Fukino Hawaii Health Dept Director Resigns?, Fired?, Obama ...
https://citizenwells.com/.../dr-fukino-hawaii-health-dept-director-resigns-fired-obama-...
Dec 7, 2010 - Apparently, Dr. Chiyome Fukino is no longer Director of the Hawaii .... In thinking about the alleged resignation of Fukino,first there had to be a ...
Bluegrass Pundit: Did Former DOH Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino ...
www.bluegrasspundit.com/2011/04/did-former-doh-director-dr-chiyome.html
Apr 18, 2011 - Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Formerly with Hawaii DOH. In an attempt to ..... Priceless: General Forced to Resign over Abu Ghrai... The Allegedly ...
Ex-Hawaii official denounces 'ludicrous' birther claims - politics - More ...
www.nbcnews.com/.../ex-hawaii-official-denounces-ludicrous-birther-...
NBCNews.com
Apr 11, 2011 - "It's kind of ludicrous at this point," Dr. Chiyome Fukino, the former director of Hawaii's Department of Health, said in a rare telephone interview ...
Citizen News » Dr. Fukino Hawaii Health Dept Director Resigns?
citizenwells.net/tag/dr-fukino-hawaii-health-dept-director-resigns/
... Dr. Chiyome Fukino is no longer Director of the Hawaii Department of Health. ... Dr. Fukino has been at the center of the Obama birth certificate and COLB ...
Dr. Chiyome Fukino, who twice confirmed that Obama's Hawaii birth ...
What is wrong with People
Pinterest
Dr. Chiyome Fukino, who twice confirmed that Obama's Hawaii birth certificate is correct, IS STILL ALIVE. So is the ... Force His Resignation - Whatever It Takes.
State mental health official resigns | starbulletin.com | News | /2008/05 ...
archives.starbulletin.com/2008/05/12/news/story04.html
May 12, 2008 - He and his wife are moving to Virginia for family reasons, said state Health DirectorChiyome Fukino. "We are going to miss him," she said.
Amazon.com: Customer Discussions: Alvin T. Onaka, Ph.D. Hawaii ...
https://www.amazon.com/Onaka-Hawaii&tag=ff0d01-20...Chiyome-Fukino/.../1?...
Amazon.com, Inc.
Jun 9, 2011 - "And Fukino resigned." Happens a lot with political appointees when a new governor takes office. "If the 'long form birth certificate' is authentic, ...
Director Fuddy dies in plane crash - Obama Conspiracy Theories
www.obamaconspiracy.org/2013/12/director-fuddy-dies-in-plane-crash/
Dec 12, 2013 - ... by Governor Abercrombie in 2011 to succeed Dr. Chiyome Fukino. ..... And there is Dr. Neal Palafox who according to birthers resigned from ...
lgstarr: Rush Limbaugh wonders why Dr. Chiyome Fukino (HDOH ...
lgstarr.blogspot.com/2011/01/rush-limbaugh-wonders-why-dr-chiyome.html
Jan 21, 2011 - Dr. Chiyome Fukino resigned recently. Wonder why? Here's some previous barely-reported information that makes you wonder just who the ...
Nursing director resigns at Hawai'i State Hospital | The Honolulu ...
the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2006/Mar/22/ln/FP603220355.html
Mar 22, 2006 - More than 200 hospital workers supported Ching-Mitchell and endorsed a letter from the hospital nursing executive council to Chiyome Fukino, ...

all of the hawaii stories evolved in slower than real time.

four more farts in a row from agent syriously

Stupid Birthers- stupid Trump voters.

thanks for exposing you indeed are a paid shill sent here by your boss to shit all over the floor in obama birther threads everyday.:9::beer::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

you REALLY should consider that marriage proposal i suggested of you getting married to the OP here the fact you both have the same obsession and can spend your lifetime arguing back and forth together on this.:up:

thanks for exposing you indeed are a paid shill sent here by your boss to shit all over the floor in obama birther threads everyday.:9::beer::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

you REALLY should consider that marriage proposal i suggested of you getting married to the OP here the fact you both have the same obsession and can spend your lifetime arguing back and forth together on this.:up:
which side are you on ? sy is an obot, i'm the birther. no one has ever missed that before.

which side are you on ? sy is an obot, i'm the birther. no one has ever missed that before.

La La is a special kind of stupid even for a Birther.

he's a birther ? what was the suicide thing all about ?

Hmmmm because he is one?

View attachment 94554

it's sketchy, it's a constitutional law term,.

It is a term we all learned in our junior high school civics class.

Everyone but Birthers gets what the term means.

he's a birther ? what was the suicide thing all about ?

Hell if I bother to read any of his Konspiracy Krap.

Why did this happen then? Your boy already admitted he was fucking with your tiny little heads...And he still is.

Trump is our Boy, a T-REX who is going to win if the American peoples realize that he's the one you need for a great America and the one who has some balls they will vote for my adorable T-Rex animal-dinosaure-1-1398d0.gif

The derangement is strong in this thread. I have no idea what point it was you're trying to make, nor do I think does Trump.

Why does he keep going with the birth certificate? He's already admitted he lied to you for 5 years about it. Trump has already admitted that he knows and acknowledges that the Birther Movement was based on a lie, and now he's resurrecting the lie.

Trump is even dumber than the people who follow him.
Keep following Hilary the criminal !

Why did this happen then? Your boy already admitted he was fucking with your tiny little heads...And he still is.

It happened because of suckers like you who hang on to every word the Mainstream Media and all its liberal associates in education and government dictate to you. When they say the one that took President Jerk 2 1/2 years to produce is "authentic" then that settles it. You all say, "we knew it" and coin a phrase called "birther" to anyone who dares question it because of scores of facts, incongruities, etc. brought up by digital graphic arts experts on WND.com and elsewhere. So there you have it. Because idiot gullible Americans buy whatever they are told they now think they are superior in their knowledge and can mock birthers.

So what benefit is it to Trump or any politician to question the authenticity because all the sheep in TV land will think he's nuts. No advantage.
And I might point out that is the very same reason giant cowards like O'Reilly backed down. He wanted to remain popular. The joke's on you all, but will never know it because the MSM will see to that.

No. The joke has been on all of you gullible idiots all along, and you easily duped morons just ate it up and asked for more.

Want to explain that? Trump was right, he said he could shoot somebody on 5th Avenue and you'd still vote for him.

Hillary could have blood on her hands and you will still vote for her...:nono:

Bm1ZB0RCEAApZaM.jpg

Forum List

Back