State Dept No US Aid To Israel Until Budget Deal Reached

I am fascinated -----did sherri just express her opinion that the USA should STOP FUNDING
UNRAW???? ----SHEEEESH!!!!!! she is COLD (bbbrrrrrr~~~)

Time for the corrupt Palestinian Authority to go.

Probably, just US aid that keeps it alive today.

But that fear of the unknown keeps some people on both sides supporting maintaining the status quo.

The Palestinians in general get by off the charity of others ass clown.

Gravity IT IS SIN---to mock those whom you feed.

At the risk of High Gravity throwing a malt liquor bottle at my head I just can't give 2 flips about Israel. These people pump raw sewage at Palestinian houses. They also used Whiskey Pete on civilians and that's just getting started. That's not to say some Philistines don't deserve it but keep in mind that the Jews are killing their own people. Jews and Philistines are the same blood. They came from the same place. But overall Islam is a sham, I despise it. Never going to get these guys to stop spilling blood for their pedophile moon god prophet.

That's all.
Thank you for your valuable input.

Stopping the US funding of Israeli Occupations and human rights abuses, even if it presently may only be temporary, is a positive development.
cry_baby_islam.gif

@ W.Jones
As per the CATO Institute, June 5, 2012:

The US has provided more than $110 billion in aid over the years, and this does not count loan guarantees.

Last year, figured Gazit, American support accounted for 1.5 percent of Israel’s GDP, 4 percent of the government’s budget and 24 percent of security outlays.

Israel receives $3 billion annually, three-quarters of which must be used for the purchase of U.S. weapons.

Current loan guarantee is $9 Billion

http://mondoweiss.net/2013/10/shutdown-hinder-israel.html

Tea Party members are finally doing something good

Not actually their first good deed, opposing war in Syria was a good thing, too.

Stopping the US funding of Israeli Occupations and human rights abuses, even if it presently may only be temporary, is a positive development.

And many of our fellow Americans are paying a heavy price for that - but it appears that American livelihood and even lives themselves mean NOTHING to sherrifilth, not compared to the chance to 'stick it' to some Israelis as she so fondly imagines.

I oppose the US giving aid to Israel which Israel uses in her Occupation of Palestine- she obtains chemical weapons from the US like white phosphorous and depleted uranium weapons like D.I.M.E. weapons that she uses to deliberately target civilians and children with.

The Occupation is filled with war crimes and crimes against humanity.

People of conscience and people who possess morality do not support these egregious human rights abuses Israel carries out in Palestine.

And Americans who have an ounce of morality in their bodies do not support US taxpayers funding Israels war crimes.

We oppose the US funding of Israels war crimes.

Last edited:

I am fascinated -----did sherri just express her opinion that the USA should STOP FUNDING
UNRAW???? ----SHEEEESH!!!!!! she is COLD (bbbrrrrrr~~~)

Time for the corrupt Palestinian Authority to go.

Probably, just US aid that keeps it alive today.

But that fear of the unknown keeps some people on both sides supporting maintaining the status quo.

Sherriliar wants whatever HAMAS wants: was there really ever any doubt of that?

None of the OTHER corruption of any Palestinian or Arab "leadership" ever bothered the l'il HAMAS whore before......why attack the PA now?

ONLY because the PA *might* possibly come up with a deal they and Israel are both willing to tolerate - and then l'il sherriliar would lose her whole excuse to chortle over dead Israelis and pretend to be 'righteous' while so gloating.....

She doesn't want the word to realize she's a sheriKKKins, a l'il Nazi-sucking hater.

You go on Ignore again, MHunterB, enough of your personal attacks.

Let me be sure to memorialize your name calling before you edit your post.

Here it is:

"She doesn't want the word to realize she's a sheriKKKins, a l'il Nazi-sucking hater"

This is not how decent human beings debate issues, responding to filthy name calling like that.

Last edited:
I oppose the US giving aid to Israel which Israel uses in her Occupation of Palestine- she obtains chemical weapons from the US like white phosphorous and depleted uranium weapons like D.I.M.E. weapons that she uses to deliberately target civilians and children with.

People of conscience and people who possess morality do not support these egregious human rights abuses Israel carries out in Palestine.

When the l'il sherriliar spews such pigshit, she shows us how her bigotry has rotted out her ability to reason. The accusations she repeats have been proven false several times, but sherrifilth keeps using 'em.....

She's not even honest enough to admit that she doesn't want an 'Israel' to exist - not of any size or dimension or location. No truth from her, ever.

It all started when she lied to herself and tried to pretend she does not harbor vicious hatred for Jews-as-Jews.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

The filthy sherriliar has announced she's putting me on Ignore. Proof she can't handle the truth of what I said about her slavish devotion to HAMAS and her lack of concern for fellow Americans.....

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

The filthy sherriliar has announced she's putting me on Ignore. Proof she can't handle the truth of what I said about her slavish devotion to HAMAS and her lack of concern for fellow Americans.....

Let her put you on " ignore" . Just more proof she can't stand that the Jewish State exists and condones what Muslims are doing to Christians :lol:

When the l'il sherriliar spews such pigshit, she shows us how her bigotry has rotted out her ability to reason. The accusations she repeats have been proven false several times, but sherrifilth keeps using 'em.....

She's not even honest enough to admit that she doesn't want an 'Israel' to exist - not of any size or dimension or location. No truth from her, ever.

It all started when she lied to herself and tried to pretend she does not harbor vicious hatred for Jews-as-Jews.

You are right, and that is the problem, how can any country negotiate with another country who doesn't want you to exist..... it's not possible.

You are right, and that is the problem, how can any country negotiate with another country who doesn't want you to exist..... it's not possible.
That's why Bibi sez,"We don't negotiate with terrorists".

Sherri Dumberlyn:
Israel....blah blah blah...mondoweiss...$.......current....blah blah blah....

Sherri Dumberlyn, mondoweiss poster child:

ugly-woman2.gif

Forum List

Back