State Department Covered Up Pedophilia By Ambassador Who Was Obama And Hillary Donor

The article in the OP is more than a year old.

Since then, the allegations were investigated by an independent I.G., and found to be entirely without merit. Stay up to date on your hysterics.

State Department Covered Up Pedophilia by Ambassador Who Was Obama and Hillary Donor
Posted By Daniel Greenfield On June 11, 2013 @ 6:13 pm In The Point | 45 Comments

“So he sexually abused a bunch of kids? What difference does it make?

When I wrote about this yesterday, I suspected that the ambassador in question was an Obama donor. I was right. And as ambassadors go, Howard Gutman is a truly repulsive character.

In 2011, Gutman claimed that Muslim violence against Jews wasn’t anti-Semitic. It was just a “reaction” to Israel. Maybe he can explain why his sex abuse of children isn’t really pedophilia. Just a reaction to Israeli settlements.

A State Department whistleblower has accused high-ranking staff of a massive coverup — including keeping a lid on findings that members of then-Secretary Hillary Clinton’s security detail and the Belgian ambassador solicited prostitutes.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: FrontPage Magazine - Inside Every Liberal Is A Totalitarian Screaming to Get Out.

URL to article: State Department Covered Up Pedophilia by Ambassador Who Was Obama and Hillary Donor FrontPage Magazine

seriously would you expect any less from this administration

Nope.

I just can't understand why it has taken so long for the Obamabots to open their eyes.

have they opened their eyes

not so much

Yea, Frontpage is not a valid source. Only CBS is.

State Department memo reveals possible cover-ups halted investigations - CBS News

CBS NewsJune 10, 2013, 3:32 PM
State Department memo reveals possible cover-ups, halted investigations
Updated at 2:59 p.m. with comment from the State Department.

(CBS News) CBS News has uncovered documents that show the State Department may have covered up allegations of illegal and inappropriate behavior within their ranks.

The Diplomatic Security Service, or the DSS, is the State Department's security force, charged with protecting the secretary of state and U.S. ambassadors overseas and with investigating any cases of misconduct on the part of the 70,000 State Department employees worldwide.

CBS News' John Miller reports that according to an internal State Department Inspector General's memo, several recent investigations were influenced, manipulated, or simply called off. The memo obtained by CBS News cited eight specific examples.

The broadcast focuses on the whistleblower lawsuit of Rick Higbie, a 15-year veteran of the Diplomatic Security Service. According to the documentary, Higbie’s court filings and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission complaints reveal a major scandal in the Clinton State Department, including interference with investigations of drug use, sexual assault, and pedophilia on the part of senior officials—including at least one U.S. ambassador. Higbie’s suit is ongoing. He is currently still employed by the State Department.

Higbie tells On the Record:

It gives me no pleasure to do an on-camera interview and have to say these things about a person very high above me in the organizational structure of the State Department. But I took an oath and I take that oath serious. And if people cannot believe that real change can occur, why will they ever bring up solutions? And I’m terrified that doing this interview will, you know, [lead to] a barrage of abuse of authority, because I’ve seen nothing but that.

Now, aren't you glad you waited for it?

;)

That excerpt was from the article (below)

The Blaze: Clinton Aide Blocked Investigation Into Alleged Pedophilia and Prostitution
Climate of corruption at the State Department

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff — September 17, 2014 1:55 pm
The season premiere of the Blaze TV’s For the Record claims that top Clinton aides at the State Department—including Cheryl Mills, Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff during her time as secretary of state—were directly involved with blocking investigations by the department’s Diplomatic Security Service.

The Blaze Clinton Aide Blocked Investigation Into Alleged Pedophilia and Prostitution Washington Free Beacon

Last edited:

Since then, the allegations were investigated by an independent I.G., and found to be entirely without merit. Stay up to date on your hysterics.

I smell day old 'snark' from the most unlikely place.

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
September 17, 2014 1:55 pm

The season premiere of the Blaze TV’s For the Record claims that top Clinton aides at the State Department—including Cheryl Mills, Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff during her time as secretary of state—were directly involved with blocking investigations by the department’s Diplomatic Security Service.

BlazeTV’s For the Record, in an episode, which airs Wednesday evening at 8 P.M. EST, reports:

Documents obtained by For The Record show that Undersecretary of State Patrick Kennedy and the Chief of Staff for then Secretary Hillary Clinton, Cheryl Mills, were directly involved with blocking investigations by the department’s Diplomatic Security Service. In the October 2012 [Office of the Inspector General] memo, Kennedy is accused of shutting down the investigation into former Ambassador to Belgium Howard Gutman for his alleged sexual misconduct with prostitutes and children. Mills is mentioned in the same memo as interfering in the investigation into Ambassador-designate to Iraq Brett McGurk. In the memo, McGurk was accused of sharing sensitive government information with his girlfriend, a Wall Street Journal Reporter. Both Kennedy and Mills were also identified as committing similar offenses during the Congressional investigation into Benghazi.

The broadcast accuses the State Department of permitting an environment of corruption and cover-ups, and of ruthlessly punishing whistleblowers.

The broadcast focuses on the whistleblower lawsuit of Rick Higbie, a 15-year veteran of the Diplomatic Security Service. According to the documentary, Higbie’s court filings and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission complaints reveal a major scandal in the Clinton State Department, including interference with investigations of drug use, sexual assault, and pedophilia on the part of senior officials—including at least one U.S. ambassador. Higbie’s suit is ongoing. He is currently still employed by the State Department.

Higbie tells On the Record:

It gives me no pleasure to do an on-camera interview and have to say these things about a person very high above me in the organizational structure of the State Department. But I took an oath and I take that oath serious. And if people cannot believe that real change can occur, why will they ever bring up solutions? And I’m terrified that doing this interview will, you know, [lead to] a barrage of abuse of authority, because I’ve seen nothing but that.

The Blaze Clinton Aide Blocked Investigation Into Alleged Pedophilia and Prostitution Washington Free Beacon

State Department Covered Up Pedophilia by Ambassador Who Was Obama and Hillary Donor
Posted By Daniel Greenfield On June 11, 2013 @ 6:13 pm In The Point | 45 Comments

When I wrote about this yesterday, I suspected that the ambassador in question was an Obama donor. I was right. And as ambassadors go, Howard Gutman is a truly repulsive character.

In 2011, Gutman claimed that Muslim violence against Jews wasn’t anti-Semitic. It was just a “reaction” to Israel. Maybe he can explain why his sex abuse of children isn’t really pedophilia. Just a reaction to Israeli settlements.

A State Department whistleblower has accused high-ranking staff of a massive coverup — including keeping a lid on findings that members of then-Secretary Hillary Clinton’s security detail and the Belgian ambassador solicited prostitutes.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: FrontPage Magazine - Inside Every Liberal Is A Totalitarian Screaming to Get Out.

URL to article: State Department Covered Up Pedophilia by Ambassador Who Was Obama and Hillary Donor FrontPage Magazine

Hey, How About That!!!!!

The OP goes to a ConJob website and finds an unsupported article by another ConJob and posts it as the truth, without any evidence to support the claim.

I mean that never happens at this forum...except every goddamn day of the week and twice on Sunday
that'a the republican way ...

So by Republican thinking, that must mean Obama and Hillary molested children. But the goo doesn't transfer when it's Republicans.

Got it.

Hey, How About That!!!!!

The OP goes to a ConJob website and finds an unsupported article by another ConJob and posts it as the truth, without any evidence to support the claim.

I mean that never happens at this forum...except every goddamn day of the week and twice on Sunday

This is the Hillary way, I guess.

ucH7DLCJ9Qrqmd8oYYkgATvKldBLjdsm-zQkwsBKcu9qSLRlwt64aSovuGcMTQChfWQp2KIYgqjSpzyNuNSocmRypUz4tRAJJTJ75vmO74DZSLnLQmOej-2Rxr2AXWrydA

Last edited:

Hey, How About That!!!!!

So by Republican thinking, that must mean Obama and Hillary molested children. But the goo doesn't transfer when it's Republicans.

Got it.

who said that , other than you?
That's rdeans mo.....claim others are saying things......and then lets the rest spread it around.

Like...

"word on the street is that Romney hasn't paid taxes in 10 years"....Harry Reid

and..

"I've heard them (the GOP) say to the Irish if it was just you, this would be easy." ....Nancy Pelosi on immigration

It is a common tactic by unethical people who are insecure in their positions.

You will never know what Romney paid. His father was the person that started the entire "show the tax returns" thing. Ironic that poor Mitt couldn't take the heat.
we know he paid taxes. If you think the IRS did not check into that after Reid lied to the world about it, you are only fooling yourself.

Sort of like the independent investigation into Benghazi where one of the lead investigators was caught feeding info back to Hillary's office to help her department?

Forum List

Back