State Department Covered Up Pedophilia By Ambassador Who Was Obama And Hillary Donor

Isn't the point of the thread the State Department's actions, rather than the fact there are pedophiles in all ideologies?

Isn't the point of the thread the State Department's actions, rather than the fact there are pedophiles in all ideologies?

Where do you guys keep getting pedophile from? Words have meaning. Underage prostitutes does not neccesarily mean pre pubescent. Making the guy only slight less icky, but less icky nonethless.

a perfect example of a McCarthyesque or Rawlingseque attack piece

Let's see.

Fox News, the least trusted source for news...they lie and YOU believe.

Druge - Lies on a daily basis.

Brietbart - Lies on a minute to minute basis.

There is no supporting evidence of the claims made in the article.

You want to believe the lie, what does that say about YOU????
Kinda like a Dan Rather lie you swallowed?

Minor children suggests pedophile, but once again, the point is why did the State Dept.call off the investigation.
Hillary s sorry state of affairs New York Post
* A DS agent was called off a case against US Ambassador to Belgium Howard Gutman over claims that he solicited prostitutes, including minors.“The agent began his investigation and had determined that the ambassador routinely ditched his protective security detail in order to solicit sexual favors from both prostitutes and minor children,” says the memo.“The ambassador’s protective detail and the embassy’s surveillance detection team . . . were well aware of the behavior.”Undersecretary of State for Management Patrick Kennedy ordered the investigation ceased, and the ambassador remains in place, according to the memo.

Where do you guys keep getting pedophile from? Words have meaning. Underage prostitutes does not neccesarily mean pre pubescent. Making the guy only slight less icky, but less icky nonethless.

So by Republican thinking, that must mean Obama and Hillary molested children. But the goo doesn't transfer when it's Republicans.

Got it.

rdean, are you feeling ok? I ask because how you could come to that conclusion is so far out in left field, well...

So by Republican thinking, that must mean Obama and Hillary molested children. But the goo doesn't transfer when it's Republicans.

Got it.

Got it.

No. by any logical thinking if they are covering up pedophiles, this is a problem.

Or do you think covering up pedophiles is only a problem for the Pope?

underage prostitutes who are sex slaves are a problem whether it qualifies as pedophilia or not.

underage prostitutes who are sex slaves are a problem whether it qualifies as pedophilia or not.

Absolutely agree. Just saying, words have meanings.

Why was the investigation stopped? Is that answer out there? Have those responsible been held accountable in the sense of investigated to come to a proper conclusion as to whether the investigation into the charges originally levied against this Ambassador, was dropped for just causes. Seems it is a whistleblower that came forwa

If Belgium wants to extradite, and the US agrees, give the guy a ride in an orange jump suit and a hood.

Got it.

who said that , other than you?
That's rdeans mo.....claim others are saying things......and then lets the rest spread it around.

Like...

"word on the street is that Romney hasn't paid taxes in 10 years"....Harry Reid

and..

"I've heard them (the GOP) say to the Irish if it was just you, this would be easy." ....Nancy Pelosi on immigration

It is a common tactic by unethical people who are insecure in their positions.

rdean, are you feeling ok? I ask because how you could come to that conclusion is so far out in left field, well...

Got it.

And yet, somehow, pedophilia, Obama and Hillary all ended up in the same sentence. How did that happen?

Got it.

who said that , other than you?
That's rdeans mo.....claim others are saying things......and then lets the rest spread it around.

Like...

"word on the street is that Romney hasn't paid taxes in 10 years"....Harry Reid

and..

"I've heard them (the GOP) say to the Irish if it was just you, this would be easy." ....Nancy Pelosi on immigration

It is a common tactic by unethical people who are insecure in their positions.

You will never know what Romney paid. His father was the person that started the entire "show the tax returns" thing. Ironic that poor Mitt couldn't take the heat.

Ahhh!

Sounds like the Ray Rice Rationale I've been getting grief from SOMEONE about employing.

You know, she wasn't knocked out by the force of his blow but by the impact with the railing and the floor.

Less icky.

State Department Covered Up Pedophilia by Ambassador Who Was Obama and Hillary Donor
Posted By Daniel Greenfield On June 11, 2013 @ 6:13 pm In The Point | 45 Comments

“So he sexually abused a bunch of kids? What difference does it make?

When I wrote about this yesterday, I suspected that the ambassador in question was an Obama donor. I was right. And as ambassadors go, Howard Gutman is a truly repulsive character.

In 2011, Gutman claimed that Muslim violence against Jews wasn’t anti-Semitic. It was just a “reaction” to Israel. Maybe he can explain why his sex abuse of children isn’t really pedophilia. Just a reaction to Israeli settlements.

A State Department whistleblower has accused high-ranking staff of a massive coverup — including keeping a lid on findings that members of then-Secretary Hillary Clinton’s security detail and the Belgian ambassador solicited prostitutes.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: FrontPage Magazine - Inside Every Liberal Is A Totalitarian Screaming to Get Out.

URL to article: State Department Covered Up Pedophilia by Ambassador Who Was Obama and Hillary Donor FrontPage Magazine

seriously would you expect any less from this administration

State Department Covered Up Pedophilia by Ambassador Who Was Obama and Hillary Donor
Posted By Daniel Greenfield On June 11, 2013 @ 6:13 pm In The Point | 45 Comments

“So he sexually abused a bunch of kids? What difference does it make?

When I wrote about this yesterday, I suspected that the ambassador in question was an Obama donor. I was right. And as ambassadors go, Howard Gutman is a truly repulsive character.

In 2011, Gutman claimed that Muslim violence against Jews wasn’t anti-Semitic. It was just a “reaction” to Israel. Maybe he can explain why his sex abuse of children isn’t really pedophilia. Just a reaction to Israeli settlements.

A State Department whistleblower has accused high-ranking staff of a massive coverup — including keeping a lid on findings that members of then-Secretary Hillary Clinton’s security detail and the Belgian ambassador solicited prostitutes.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: FrontPage Magazine - Inside Every Liberal Is A Totalitarian Screaming to Get Out.

URL to article: State Department Covered Up Pedophilia by Ambassador Who Was Obama and Hillary Donor FrontPage Magazine

seriously would you expect any less from this administration

Nope.

I just can't understand why it has taken so long for the Obamabots to open their eyes.

Forum List

Back