State Department Covered Up Pedophilia By Ambassador Who Was Obama And Hillary Donor

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013
State Department Covered Up Pedophilia by Ambassador Who Was Obama and Hillary Donor
Posted By Daniel Greenfield On June 11, 2013 @ 6:13 pm In The Point | 45 Comments

“So he sexually abused a bunch of kids? What difference does it make?

When I wrote about this yesterday, I suspected that the ambassador in question was an Obama donor. I was right. And as ambassadors go, Howard Gutman is a truly repulsive character.

In 2011, Gutman claimed that Muslim violence against Jews wasn’t anti-Semitic. It was just a “reaction” to Israel. Maybe he can explain why his sex abuse of children isn’t really pedophilia. Just a reaction to Israeli settlements.

A State Department whistleblower has accused high-ranking staff of a massive coverup — including keeping a lid on findings that members of then-Secretary Hillary Clinton’s security detail and the Belgian ambassador solicited prostitutes.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: FrontPage Magazine - Inside Every Liberal Is A Totalitarian Screaming to Get Out.

URL to article: State Department Covered Up Pedophilia by Ambassador Who Was Obama and Hillary Donor FrontPage Magazine

Pedophilia is sick stuff. Conservatives and libertarians can be pedophiles as well. Always be careful when a person combines politics personal and pedophilia in McCarthyesque attack piece.

State Department Covered Up Pedophilia by Ambassador Who Was Obama and Hillary Donor
Posted By Daniel Greenfield On June 11, 2013 @ 6:13 pm In The Point | 45 Comments

When I wrote about this yesterday, I suspected that the ambassador in question was an Obama donor. I was right. And as ambassadors go, Howard Gutman is a truly repulsive character.

In 2011, Gutman claimed that Muslim violence against Jews wasn’t anti-Semitic. It was just a “reaction” to Israel. Maybe he can explain why his sex abuse of children isn’t really pedophilia. Just a reaction to Israeli settlements.

A State Department whistleblower has accused high-ranking staff of a massive coverup — including keeping a lid on findings that members of then-Secretary Hillary Clinton’s security detail and the Belgian ambassador solicited prostitutes.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: FrontPage Magazine - Inside Every Liberal Is A Totalitarian Screaming to Get Out.

URL to article: State Department Covered Up Pedophilia by Ambassador Who Was Obama and Hillary Donor FrontPage Magazine

Hey, How About That!!!!!

The OP goes to a ConJob website and finds an unsupported article by another ConJob and posts it as the truth, without any evidence to support the claim.

I mean that never happens at this forum...except every goddamn day of the week and twice on Sunday

Hey, How About That!!!!!

The OP goes to a ConJob website and finds an unsupported article by another ConJob and posts it as the truth, without any evidence to support the claim.

I mean that never happens at this forum...except every goddamn day of the week and twice on Sunday

Front Page Magazine has much more credibility than you.

And the Blaze will be breaking (or RE-breaking it because the major media had mentioned it then dropped the story) this story tonight on BlazeTV.

For the Record Season 3 Premiere TheBlaze.com

You are not going to be able to assail the story once the evidence comes out. But, sadly, you won't be held to account for being wrong. intentionally or through ignorance, or for your attempt to adulterate, contaminate the truthful record of events for you own benefit.

Last edited:
a perfect example of a McCarthyesque or Rawlingseque attack piece

Let's see.

Fox News, the least trusted source for news...they lie and YOU believe.

Druge - Lies on a daily basis.

Brietbart - Lies on a minute to minute basis.

There is no supporting evidence of the claims made in the article.

You want to believe the lie, what does that say about YOU????

Mojo2, no one who is not a reactionary far right drone bot and tool desires to "assail the story." What we require is objective evidence. Until we get that, any attempt by cultural McCarthyites to make in attempt to hurt America is going to get kicked in the teeth every time.

If the subject has done bad things, we will get thim, but we won't let bad people get people like in the olden days.

a perfect example of a McCarthyesque or Rawlingseque attack piece

Let's see.

Fox News, the least trusted source for news...they lie and YOU believe.

Druge - Lies on a daily basis.

Brietbart - Lies on a minute to minute basis.

There is no supporting evidence of the claims made in the article.

You want to believe the lie, what does that say about YOU????

Wait for it...

Mojo2, no one who is not a reactionary far right drone bot and tool desires to "assail the story." What we require is objective evidence. Until we get that, any attempt by cultural McCarthyites to make in attempt to hurt America is going to get kicked in the teeth every time.

If the subject has done bad things, we will get thim, but we won't let bad people get people like in the olden days.

You are providing us proof that public opinion is the judge AND ALSO THE EXECUTIONER!

Well, it isn't.

At least not yet, it isn't!

Thank God!

Mojo, how is saying let's get all the evidence first and figure out instead of ASSAILING him like the crazy right press is doing somehow judge and executioner? and w

What I am telling you that is the majority of America is no awake to the danger of cultural McCarthyism and continues to keep it away from good people.

Isn't the story sordid enough without saying the guy is a pedophile without any evidence of suggest that?

Mojo, how is saying let's get all the evidence first and figure out instead of ASSAILING him like the crazy right press is doing somehow judge and executioner? and w

What I am telling you that is the majority of America is no awake to the danger of cultural McCarthyism and continues to keep it away from good people.

Wait for it...

Isn't the story sordid enough without saying the guy is a pedophile without any evidence of suggest that?

We have a major, reputable, responsible online political news site reporting it.

And there will be a major TV news story released tonite on The Blaze TV.

Wait for it.

Forum List

Back