Pic Of The Day: Barack Obama And Bill Ayers Together

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Hanging with a domestic terrorist. my my
A VIDEO with this at the site

SNIP:

This picture has been making the rounds on Twitter today. It is from a Nov. 25, 1997 copy of the University of Chicago’s “Chicago Maroon”, when they were serving on a juvenile justice panel together. Breitbart uncovered it in 2012. Above the photo, “Super Predator?”, perhaps apropos for them, but in the context they were discussing juvenile predators.

Here’s a surprisingly good piece on the connections between Obama and Ayers by CNN back when Obama and Hillary were still duking it out. Among other things, they catch the Obama campaign person lying about the nature of the political coming out dinner, she said it was thrown by the preceding state Senator, the state Senator said she did no such thing.

all of it here:
Pic Of The Day Barack Obama And Bill Ayers Together Weasel Zippers

SNIP:

This picture has been making the rounds on Twitter today. It is from a Nov. 25, 1997 copy of the University of Chicago’s “Chicago Maroon”, when they were serving on a juvenile justice panel together. Breitbart uncovered it in 2012. Above the photo, “Super Predator?”, perhaps apropos for them, but in the context they were discussing juvenile predators.

Here’s a surprisingly good piece on the connections between Obama and Ayers by CNN back when Obama and Hillary were still duking it out. Among other things, they catch the Obama campaign person lying about the nature of the political coming out dinner, she said it was thrown by the preceding state Senator, the state Senator said she did no such thing.

all of it here:
Nice pic, Steph!

9zshx.png

You failed again. That means it must be a selfie.

"Let's roll," Steph! Before it's too late!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

SNIP:

all of it here:
Oh, by the way, it's been known for years now that Obama and Ayers sat on a board together. This is nothing new and does not establish any sort of relationship between the two other than that sat on a board together.

Reporters reviewing records in Chicago have so far found nothing startling in documents linking Sen. Barack Obama to 1960s radical William Ayers.

The UIC records show that Obama and Ayers attended board meetings, retreats and at least one news conference together as the education program got under way. The two continued to attend meetings together during the 1995-2001 operation of the program, records show.

snopes.com Barack Obama and Bill Ayers

"Let's roll," Steph! Before it's too late!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ayers wrote Obama's "autobiography"

there's something really wrong in our country when you can go bomb "government" buildings and then turn around and become a teacher in our Universities.

That picture is of two RADICALS, one now our President. should give everyone the warm fuzzies

Ayers wished he blew up more stuff. No wonder he's pals with Obomba
And yet, the challenge to you to demonstrate they were close friends remains unanswered. :dunno:

Seems you're purposefully "disassembling." :eusa_naughty:

Obama kicked off his campaign in Ayers' living room. Of course they were friends. Of course they had a relationship. Of course Obama, who grew up in a radical anti American environment, would naturally be attracted to Ayers. It is silly to pretend otherwise. It would be as if Obama sat in a church for 20 years and never listened to a word the minister said. Oh, wait.

Obama kicked off his campaign in Ayers' living room. Of course they were friends. Of course they had a relationship. Of course Obama, who grew up in a radical anti American environment, would naturally be attracted to Ayers. It is silly to pretend otherwise. It would be as if Obama sat in a church for 20 years and never listened to a word the minister said. Oh, wait.
How is it you always manage to demonstrate how stupid you are? Did I ask if they had a "relationship?" Of course not, that's already been established as they sat on a board together.

What I asked for was evidence they were close friends so that Ayers could actually write Obama's autobiography.

"
If that nonsense is true, that would mean that Ayers was a close friend of Obama's .... let's see your evidence they were close friends...

Not surprisingly, Obama lied that Ayers "was just some guy from the neighborhood" Were they lovers? IDK, but clearly there was a deep involvement there
So prove it. Shirley if you can claim there was a "deep involvement there," you're basing that on known facts and not a senile imagination, right?

Then let's see your proof? :eusa_whistle:

How is it you always manage to demonstrate how stupid you are? Did I ask if they had a "relationship?" Of course not, that's already been established as they sat on a board together.

What I asked for was evidence they were close friends so that Ayers could actually write Obama's autobiography.
So if Ayers didnt write Obama's autobiography then there is nothing to see here? No wonder you're one of the dimmest posters here.
It is obvious they had a much closer relationship than Obama said. He lied about that. Like he lied about most of his biography.

"
If that nonsense is true, that would mean that Ayers was a close friend of Obama's .... let's see your evidence they were close friends...

Not surprisingly, Obama lied that Ayers "was just some guy from the neighborhood" Were they lovers? IDK, but clearly there was a deep involvement there
So prove it. Shirley if you can claim there was a "deep involvement there," you're basing that on known facts and not a senile imagination, right?

bill-ayers-barack-obama-columbia-terrorists-sad-hill-news.jpg

So if Ayers didnt write Obama's autobiography then there is nothing to see here? No wonder you're one of the dimmest posters here.
It is obvious they had a much closer relationship than Obama said. He lied about that. Like he lied about most of his biography.
I didn't say that either, putz. You really can't understand English, can you? The assertion made is that that Ayers wrote Obama's autobiography. If that were true, then they would have had to be close friends, so I asked for proof of that. Try and focus this time .....

"

bill-ayers-barack-obama-columbia-terrorists-sad-hill-news.jpg
Nice photoshop. I'm impressed

Forum List

Back