State Attorney's Office Says School Bus Beating 'Does Not Meet Criteria For A Hate Crime'

Five African-American students seen pummeling a 14-year-old white boy on a school bus in a video released last week have been charged with misdemeanor battery.

The Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office said the State's Attorney's Office "stated that this incident does not meet criteria for a hate crime."

hamilton-no-hate-crime.jpg

(Excerpt) Read more at informationliberation.com ...

What’s the criteria? Victim has to be black and perps have to be white?

It’s impossible for white people to be victims of a hate crime. We’ve oppressed, tortured and enslaved all other people of color for so long that we are now getting our “just desserts”. When the scales of justice even out is completely up to people of color and white people will not be notified if and when that time comes. ~semi sarc
Ya, unlike Paul Harvey you did not get the rest of the story the little fuck had been picking on and beating little girls on the bus. He got his ass kicked for being a fucking little bitch bully that can only pick on girls and paid the price for being a little fuck. The kid got what he deserved.
American Diaries on Twitter
Lying cocksucker.

Five African-American students seen pummeling a 14-year-old white boy on a school bus in a video released last week have been charged with misdemeanor battery.

The Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office said the State's Attorney's Office "stated that this incident does not meet criteria for a hate crime."

It’s impossible for white people to be victims of a hate crime. We’ve oppressed, tortured and enslaved all other people of color for so long that we are now getting our “just desserts”. When the scales of justice even out is completely up to people of color and white people will not be notified if and when that time comes. ~semi sarc
Ya, unlike Paul Harvey you did not get the rest of the story the little fuck had been picking on and beating little girls on the bus. He got his ass kicked for being a fucking little bitch bully that can only pick on girls and paid the price for being a little fuck. The kid got what he deserved.
Lying cocksucker.
I gave a link tro video of this peice of trash kicking the shit out of a little girl. Look at it dumb fuck! Go blow yourself!

The motivation does not matter to me

The school authorities should put a stop to these incidents

Last edited:

I think the black students are unchained animals and should be put into cages before they kill someone
So I can come and kick the shit out your sister and you will do nothing about it? Good to know!

I think the black students are unchained animals and should be put into cages before they kill someone
So I can come and kick the shit out your sister and you will do nothing about it? Good to know!
I changed that post after seeing more evidence

At worst the white boy was fighting with several black kids at once

So I dont know who deserves the ultimate blame for this

Other than the school authorities who allowed it to happen

This was not allowed to happen!@ It happened. Cops and teachers can not be every where ! I am sure appropriate punishment will be handed down. You can not have freedom and privacy and at the same time be every where to stop every crime. I had two adult men that worked for me get into a fist fight right in my office while I was out working on a project. Am I responsible for thier actions? I did what I could, I fired them! People will do what they are going to do, the good news most the time they pay the consequences.

This was not allowed to happen!@ It happened. Cops and teachers can not be every where ! I am sure appropriate punishment will be handed down. You can not have freedom and privacy and at the same time be every where to stop every crime. I had two adult men that worked for me get into a fist fight right in my office while I was out working on a project. Am I responsible for thier actions? I did what I could, I fired them! People will do what they are going to do, the good news most the time they pay the consequences.
I strongly suspect this was not an isolated incident

Of course the school administrators are responsible

The buck stops with them

What actually happened, no doubt, is that the sheriff questioned the boys who did the beating and found out it wasn't because the kid was wearing a MAGA hat or white....maybe he was flirting with one of their sisters? Who knows.
So, it's "boys will be boys" as far as you're concerned?

You make me sick.
Why? I didn't say that or imply it.
You're making an excuse for the boys, as if five of them beating on one is no big deal. It is. When I was a boy I lived under constant threat from bullies. The teachers' attitude was "boys will be boys" and wouldn't help me.
WHY do you think I was making an excuse for them? I just trusted the people who ACTUALLY TALKED TO THESE KIDS to ascertain if it was a hate crime.
I've already said (in another thread about this same incident) that all of them should be EXPELLED. Never allowed to return to that school ever. That kind of behavior earns losing the right to a free education with all your friends. Kids should never get away with shit like that.

What actually happened, no doubt, is that the sheriff questioned the boys who did the beating and found out it wasn't because the kid was wearing a MAGA hat or white....maybe he was flirting with one of their sisters? Who knows.
Well if ya watch the video it was mainly one girl kicking his ass and there is video from the buis of the same boy the girl is kicking the crap out of kickin gthe shit out the girl on a previous day. So the little fucker was beating up girls on the bus for a while before this atack. Well a little girl brought friends to help with a bully and the little fuck got what he deserved. American Diaries on Twitter
Only time I ever accosted a kid in my life was a bully on the bus. lol
It triggers us, I guess.

SUSPENSION OF REALITY!!!!...! Leftist only defense!
Well, if I'm suspending reality, so are you. You are viewing the whole incident through your warped lens, hoping to find black people doing something bad so you can advertise it. I can hunt and come up with a bunch of white kids doing something similar, but that wouldn't suit, would it? It's gotta be a hate crime perpetrated by blacks.
You're fucking nasty. That's all.
If you can show white kids doing something similar, then show us a video of a mob of white kids pummeling a black kid. The fun part will be seeing how far back in history you have to reach before you find such an incident. I bet you cant even find a single video from the entire year of 2019. Hell, i bet you cant even find one from this decade.

Five students are charged with battery after beating a boy, 14, on a school bus 'because he wore a Trump 2020 hat’

Five students are charged with first-degree battery misdemeanor after beating a boy, 14, on a school bus

The Florida State Attorney's Office says the incident does not meet the criteria of a hate crime

The Hamilton County School District superintendent released a press release on Friday

The superintendent says there was no evidence that the attack was caused by the boy's Trump 2020 apparel, despite the mother's allegations

The shocking incident occurred on November 21 in Hamilton County, Florida

Boy named only as Tyler was hospitalized after the brutal 5-on-1 attack

Mother says he had been relentlessly bullied after wearing Trump hat previously

Calls for the attackers to be prosecuted for hate crime and attempted murder

============================================================================

Five students have been been charged on Friday after a shocking video emerged of a Florida boy being attacked on a school bus, allegedly because he'd previously worn a hat supporting President Donald Trump.

The news comes three weeks after the initial attack on November 21 that sent the 14-year-old boy, identified as Tyler, to the hospital with head contusions.

The Hamilton County Sheriff's Office said the students involved have been charged with first-degree misdemeanor battery after discussing the charges with the State Attorney's Office.

The Florida State Attorney's Office recommended that the incident does not meet the criteria for a hate crime.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Yeah big surprise.
We all know of course had it been 5 white boys against a black kid, everyone would be calling it a hate crime.

He deserved a coma and broken bones!
If it had been my sister, we would not be having this conversation. He would be at the bottom of a lake some where twenty miles out. I know a whole where the bottom feaders sit nothing left in a couple of days.
oh geez....mr tough guy....

Well, if I'm suspending reality, so are you. You are viewing the whole incident through your warped lens, hoping to find black people doing something bad so you can advertise it. I can hunt and come up with a bunch of white kids doing something similar, but that wouldn't suit, would it? It's gotta be a hate crime perpetrated by blacks.
If you can show white kids doing something similar, then show us a video of a mob of white kids pummeling a black kid. The fun part will be seeing how far back in history you have to reach before you find such an incident. I bet you cant even find a single video from the entire year of 2019. Hell, i bet you cant even find one from this decade.
I wasn't thinking of race when I said that. Because this incident wasn't about race.

I wasn't thinking of race when I said that. Because this incident wasn't about race.
Okay! Sorry....

Forum List

Back