Start with Banning the Quran and Islam

Cool. No religion. And to think all it took was starting with eliminating ths largest in the world. Right on.

And people say the internet is useless!!!!
I laugh at them and thank my constitution for the right to do so.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
well, i hink we have to repeal the first amendment to the constitution to fully engage in your, and roudy's, fly's. and iRose"s wee wet dream.

you know the first amendment, doncha, fly? it was part of that i do solemnly swear...constitution...enemies...foreign and domestic...you remember that one don't ya...said something about free speech and freedom of religion.

now imagine the howls of anti-semitism if i said something like that about the bible, torah, or talmud...
The only comment I have on the subject is to hope you give birth to a mother lode of kidney stones.

i think your "thank you" to a guy using a hate site to condemn as hate speech a religious book central to the belief of almost a quarter of the world's population is comment enough.

careful what you wish for...the last guy who wished bad stuff on me, he wished i would get prostate cancer, died of prostate cancer.
I thank those who push the truth.
As for Ted Cohen, only God will ever forgive you for your statements. I don't think anyone here will. He was a friend of mine.
I've survived prostate cancer and kidney stones so I figure to be around to piss on a few graves.

The only comment I have on the subject is to hope you give birth to a mother lode of kidney stones.

i think your "thank you" to a guy using a hate site to condemn as hate speech a religious book central to the belief of almost a quarter of the world's population is comment enough.

careful what you wish for...the last guy who wished bad stuff on me, he wished i would get prostate cancer, died of prostate cancer.
As for Ted Cohen, only God will ever forgive you for your statements. I don't think anyone here will. He was a friend of mine.
I've survived prostate cancer and kidney stones so I figure to be around to piss on a few graves.

you gotta be pretty sick to use a hate site to "push the truth."

it figures he was a friend of yours...bigots of a feather and all that. he used a lot of hate sites too. i am not asking you or anyone else for forgivemess. if i had done something wrong, i might.

gee, you wish i "give birth to the mother lode of kidney stones" and you want a polite response. aren't we being a bit sensitive there, fly.

you wouldn't know the truth if it pissed on you.

The OP is an idiot. You cannot ban a religion just because you don't like it. What happened to freedom of religion? Does the OP want 'freedom of religion, so long as he agrees with the religion'?
Ask Muslims why they ban practice of other religions, and persecute their followers. Ask why it is unacceptable to wear a cross or build a Church in Saudi Arabia, the cradle of Islam. And don't tell us that Muslims are tolerant of others.

The OP is an idiot. You cannot ban a religion just because you don't like it. What happened to freedom of religion? Does the OP want 'freedom of religion, so long as he agrees with the religion'?
Ask Muslims why they ban practice of other religions, and persecute their followers. Ask why it is unacceptable to wear a cross or build a Church in Saudi Arabia, the cradle of Islam. And don't tell us that Muslims are tolerant of others.

that is in their country not ours we do not operate like they do. Or is that what you want to be like them except on the other side?

your response is not entirely logical-----if an IDEOLOGY involves a danger to the lives of US citizens----then that ideology MAY be placed under some level of control for the protection of the people. If islam is associated with support of terrorism-----then islam may be placed under some level of control even though it is a "religion" IN THE USA as to oppression of "others" in islamic lands I do not agree that civilized nations must remain indifferent

that is in their country not ours we do not operate like they do. Or is that what you want to be like them except on the other side?
Well they sure want to operate here the way they do over there.

Hmm..banning religion. Where have I heard that one before?

Are there camps and ovens that come along with this idea?
Here:

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion -- Denied Religious Tax Status

Italy has denied religious status to Islam. Politicians cited extremist (fundamentalist) imams, polygamy and failure to uphold women's rights by Muslim immigrants as obstacles to recognizing Islam as an official religion in Italy. Italy: Islam denied income tax revenue

Rome, 27 August (AKI) - Mosques in Italy will not receive a share of income tax revenue the Italian government allocates to religious faiths each year. Hindu and Buddhist temples, Greek Orthodox churches and Jehovah's Witnesses will be eligible for the funds, according to a bill approved by the Italian cabinet in May.

And here:

http://www.care2.com/causes/italy-approves-draft-bill-to-ban-burqas.html
Italy Approves Draft Bill to Ban Burqas

http://www.thelocal.de/politics/20100128-24873.html
Politicians consider French-style burka ban

As their neighbours in France edged closer to a ban on burkas, German politicians on Thursday debated whether such a measure was necessary in their own country.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/europe/120127/netherlands-joins-growing-chorus-burqa-ban
Netherlands joins growing chorus for burqa ban
Dutch to introduce law next week banning face coverings, including burqas or niqabs.
David Trifunov January 27, 2012

http://www.newenglishreview.org/print.cfm?pg=custpage&frm=108985&sec_id=108985
A Future for Britain Free from Islamization: An Interview with British Freedom Party Chairman, Paul Weston
by Jerry Gordon (March 2012)

The United*Kingdom,*or as Daily Mail pundit, Melanie Phillips calls it, Londonistan, has been mired in*massive demographic change and concomitant*Islamization brought on by its recent*"open door" immigration policy. This was graphically evident in the July 7, 2005 London underground and bus system attack by four British Muslim suicide bombers*who took the lives of more than 52 innocent victims and*injured over 700. It was also reflected in the condoning of the more than 85 Shariah courts by the UK legal system and controversial Church of England head, the Archbishop of Canterbury, Rowan Williams. Deeply disturbing has been the de facto creation of what former Bishop of Rochester Michael Nazir-Ali called "no-go areas" where native Britons are not welcome, especially if they happen to be homosexual or Jewish.**

Last edited:
Roudy-----uhm------the Italians are-----uhm....taking chances----I think their TUNISIAN experience has soured them on Islam

Roudy-----uhm------the Italians are-----uhm....taking chances----I think their TUNISIAN experience has soured them on Islam
Any country that doesn't push back against Islam is committing national suicide.

Hmm..banning religion. Where have I heard that one before?

Are there camps and ovens that come along with this idea?
Here:

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion -- Denied Religious Tax Status

Italy has denied religious status to Islam. Politicians cited extremist (fundamentalist) imams, polygamy and failure to uphold women's rights by Muslim immigrants as obstacles to recognizing Islam as an official religion in Italy. Italy: Islam denied income tax revenue

Rome, 27 August (AKI) - Mosques in Italy will not receive a share of income tax revenue the Italian government allocates to religious faiths each year. Hindu and Buddhist temples, Greek Orthodox churches and Jehovah's Witnesses will be eligible for the funds, according to a bill approved by the Italian cabinet in May.

And here:

Italy Approves Draft Bill to Ban Burqas | Care2 Causes
Italy Approves Draft Bill to Ban Burqas

Politicians consider French-style burka ban - The Local
Politicians consider French-style burka ban

As their neighbours in France edged closer to a ban on burkas, German politicians on Thursday debated whether such a measure was necessary in their own country.

Netherlands joins growing chorus for burqa ban | GlobalPost
Netherlands joins growing chorus for burqa ban
Dutch to introduce law next week banning face coverings, including burqas or niqabs.
David Trifunov January 27, 2012

A Future for Britain Free from Islamization: An Interview with British Freedom Party Chairman, Paul Weston - New English Review
A Future for Britain Free from Islamization: An Interview with British Freedom Party Chairman, Paul Weston
by Jerry Gordon (March 2012)

The United*Kingdom,*or as Daily Mail pundit, Melanie Phillips calls it, Londonistan, has been mired in*massive demographic change and concomitant*Islamization brought on by its recent*"open door" immigration policy. This was graphically evident in the July 7, 2005 London underground and bus system attack by four British Muslim suicide bombers*who took the lives of more than 52 innocent victims and*injured over 700. It was also reflected in the condoning of the more than 85 Shariah courts by the UK legal system and controversial Church of England head, the Archbishop of Canterbury, Rowan Williams. Deeply disturbing has been the de facto creation of what former Bishop of Rochester Michael Nazir-Ali called "no-go areas" where native Britons are not welcome, especially if they happen to be homosexual or Jewish.**

move.

Well they sure want to operate here the way they do over there.

Well "they" want things but here is here and we live by the rules here.

Forum List

Back