Start with Banning the Quran and Islam

No civilized people remain tacit in the face of overt barbarity---------as USCITIZEN and DEACH demand

that is in their country not ours we do not operate like they do. Or is that what you want to be like them except on the other side?
Well they sure want to operate here the way they do over there.

Well "they" want things but here is here and we live by the rules here.
They follow a different set of rules regardless of where they live, Shariah law supersedes all else.

The US does have a history of putting some brakes on unacceptable religious practices. I do believe that the preaching of THE GLORY OF SHAHIDAH-----is unacceptable in the USA There should be some monitoring of that kind of crap. My ---long ago experience in a mosque-----was one that leaves me with a sense that they are harmful to children----just as harmful as KKK ideology. Teaching the "glory of violence" or defiance of the Constitution such as "its a good idea consider leaving islam a capital crime" should be considered something like the crime of "CHILD ENDANGERMENT" in the USA and in every civilized country

Well they sure want to operate here the way they do over there.

They follow a different set of rules regardless of where they live, Shariah law supersedes all else.

Bullshit. They have their countries laws. With an Islamic twist to it. There isn't nothing scary about their laws. And you know it too

Bullshit. They have their countries laws. With an Islamic twist to it. There isn't nothing scary about their laws. And you know it too

Who is "they" in this post? are we referring to a country that adheres to shariah law-----or one that does so ----to a minor extent? Are we referring to SHARIAH LAW in general?

Who is "they" in this post? are we referring to a country that adheres to shariah law-----or one that does so ----to a minor extent? Are we referring to SHARIAH LAW in general?

Every country is different. And they mostly have their own set of laws with an Islamic twist.

Every country is different. And they mostly have their own set of laws with an Islamic twist.

can you be a bit more specific? I have relatives who were born in countries with an ISLAMIC TWIST ----perhaps if you name a few we can find one about which we both have some knowlege and we can discuss just how that "islamic twist" impacts on non muslims. The issue for people of today----tends to be EQUALITY I am sure you agree

can you be a bit more specific? I have relatives who were born in countries with an ISLAMIC TWIST ----perhaps if you name a few we can find one about which we both have some knowlege and we can discuss just how that "islamic twist" impacts on non muslims. The issue for people of today----tends to be EQUALITY I am sure you agree

I don't believe you have relatives in any Islamic countries. Before you told me you lived in one.

I don't believe you have relatives in any Islamic countries. Before you told me you lived in one.

Because habibi I never told you I LIVED IN AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY----I have correctly told you I have relatives who were born in islamic countries-----they are relatives by marriage----my husband was born in a SHARIAH ADHERENT islamic country------want to talk about how that 'ISLAMIC TWIST" impacted on him and his family? I believe that ROUDY was born and and did live in islamic countries-----but it is best to ask him

for the record ---I was born in the USA and my parents were born in the USA and even my maternal grandmother was born in the USA-------my paternal grandparents are were almost natives----they migrated from england. None of them speak or spoke arabic

Because habibi I never told you I LIVED IN AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY----I have correctly told you I have relatives who were born in islamic countries-----they are relatives by marriage----my husband was born in a SHARIAH ADHERENT islamic country------want to talk about how that 'ISLAMIC TWIST" impacted on him and his family? I believe that ROUDY was born and and did live in islamic countries-----but it is best to ask him

for the record ---I was born in the USA and my parents were born in the USA and even my maternal grandmother was born in the USA-------my paternal grandparents are were almost natives----they migrated from england. None of them speak or spoke arabic

It wasn't an Islamic twist. That affected your family. Families from all around the world are effected by many things.

Roudy is a coward. He talks against his own country Iraq. Even though he knows he had Muslim friends.

i think your "thank you" to a guy using a hate site to condemn as hate speech a religious book central to the belief of almost a quarter of the world's population is comment enough.

careful what you wish for...the last guy who wished bad stuff on me, he wished i would get prostate cancer, died of prostate cancer.
I thank those who push the truth.
As for Ted Cohen, only God will ever forgive you for your statements. I don't think anyone here will. He was a friend of mine.
I've survived prostate cancer and kidney stones so I figure to be around to piss on a few graves.

you wouldn't know the truth if it pissed on you.
I guess this poster Del's aim is so poor that he has been pissing on the other guys standing at the urinals in the mens room. That is why he has pissing on his mind. Practice makes perfect, Del, so practice a little more and you wouldn't be wetting your shoes as well as the shoes of the guys standing on both sides of you.

your comment makes no sense "because" People who live in a land often have "FRIENDS" even in lands where there is gross oppression. Scarlett O Hara ----loved Mammy------does that make slavery ok? I have known lots of people with background in Iraq------some of whom are descended from people who fled pogroms there-----centuries ago------no doubt they had friends-----does that make slitting throats in honor of islam ----ok? One of the first muslims I knew well was from INDIA -----he had lots of negative stuff to say about INDIA AND HINDUS and always praised PAKISTAN------does that make that piece of kharah a "coward"

your comment makes no sense "because" People who live in a land often have "FRIENDS" even in lands where there is gross oppression. Scarlett O Hara ----loved Mammy------does that make slavery ok? I have known lots of people with background in Iraq------some of whom are descended from people who fled pogroms there-----centuries ago------no doubt they had friends-----does that make slitting throats in honor of islam ----ok? One of the first muslims I knew well was from INDIA -----he had lots of negative stuff to say about INDIA AND HINDUS and always praised PAKISTAN------does that make that piece of kharah a "coward"

He doesn't go all off against his friends beliefs. There are problems besides the ones you only focus on. There are Iraqi Christians who didn't like Iraq. There are many who love their country and they have Muslim friends. They don't hate on Muslims. Because they know Muslims are also killed in those terror attacks. I have a friend who was close to a car bomb. And he refers to them as alqaeda. Not as Muslims. Because he has Muslim friends and knows also the American invasion had a big affect on Iraq. No Iraqi will tell you that war helped. Shias are happy that Saddam is gone, but for themselves, they don't credit anyone for it.

Because----your comments ----are virtually meaningless. You keep harping on the fact that people have "friends" which really proves nothing at all in reference to issues of OPPRESSION People who have a LONG HISTORY in a country-------very often continue to have a sentimental attachement to it EVEN IF THEY ARE FORCED TO FLEE so? that sentimental attachment in no way proves that gross oppression did not happen there. Sometimes their sentimental attachment is for their own little area where their own community lived a few weeks ago-------a relative of mine visited--------he was born in Turkey and was delighted when we found a TURKISH RESTAURANT for him--------since that is the food with which he grew up--------but his opinion of--------TURKS and TURKEY in reference to the more than 500 years his jewish community spent there is not----------good he is certainly not going back. Robert Spencer is a christian with background in Turkey-----he is not going back there either

Because----your comments ----are virtually meaningless. You keep harping on the fact that people have "friends" which really proves nothing at all in reference to issues of OPPRESSION People who have a LONG HISTORY in a country-------very often continue to have a sentimental attachement to it EVEN IF THEY ARE FORCED TO FLEE so? that sentimental attachment in no way proves that gross oppression did not happen there. Sometimes their sentimental attachment is for their own little area where their own community lived a few weeks ago-------a relative of mine visited--------he was born in Turkey and was delighted when we found a TURKISH RESTAURANT for him--------since that is the food with which he grew up--------but his opinion of--------TURKS and TURKEY in reference to the more than 500 years his jewish community spent there is not----------good he is certainly not going back. Robert Spencer is a christian with background in Turkey-----he is not going back there either

Your comment means nothing as well

It wasn't an Islamic twist. That affected your family. Families from all around the world are effected by many things.

you would have no way of knowing how the "islamic twist" affected my husband's family-------I can tell you-----if not for the ISLAMIC TWIST his parents would not have been spirted out of that shariah cesspit -------to palestine Are you unwilling to discuss islamic law at it is practiced in various "muslim" countries. Islamic law is very interesting. I can see the justinian code influence and the biblical influence and even the Hummarabi influence-----but there is no question in my mind that MOST of it is something left over from pre islamic arabian crap

you would have no way of knowing how the "islamic twist" affected my husband's family-------I can tell you-----if not for the ISLAMIC TWIST his parents would not have been spirted out of that shariah cesspit -------to palestine Are you unwilling to discuss islamic law at it is practiced in various "muslim" countries. Islamic law is very interesting. I can see the justinian code influence and the biblical influence and even the Hummarabi influence-----but there is no question in my mind that MOST of it is something left over from pre islamic arabian crap

What kind of laws do you think pre Islamic Arabia had? Arabs are generally different than others and probably did have different laws

What kind of laws do you think pre Islamic Arabia had? Arabs are generally different than others and probably did have different laws

Not much is known about pre-islamic arabia----muslims like to destroy HISTORIC RECORDS What we do know is that until about 300 AD arabic was not a written language-----but even in the few centuries between the developement of an arabic script----there is little extant written record-----Jews lived in arabia for at least 1000 years before muhummad was born-----that means there are thousands of written records-----but----muslims probably destroyed all of them Logically some of the crap which is shariah law -----was INFLUENCED by that which existed in arabia before

Forum List

Back