START on its way to ratification

It means that you are pretending the Dems held up the bill when you flat know that is not the case.

If you are going to be a goober, boy, get out in the peanut field with bigreb.

please post the dates Reid brought this to the floor for cloture....thx.

were did I say say 'they held it up'? I SAID they didn't bring it up ....I don't know why, why don't you tell me.

trajan is a blimp.

No I am a dirigible:rolleyes:

you don't ant to play nice? thats your call and your doing.mark it down.

hey, i was nice.

you are full of hot gas without internal structure.

on top of that you think you can play quizmaster.

prove it. you are always free to ask me questions, I ask questions..whats the problem?

what are you 10 years old? It appears you want to fling shit.... tsk tsk.I guess that rates higher than actually making a point or involving yourself in the conversation, making a contribution etc., other than childish nyah nyahs.....

No I am a dirigible:rolleyes:

you don't ant to play nice? thats your call and your doing.mark it down.

hey, i was nice.

prove it. you are always free to ask me questions, I ask questions..whats the problem?

what are you 10 years old? It appears you want to fling shit.... tsk tsk.I guess that rates higher than actually making a point or involving yourself in the conversation, making a contribution etc., other than childish nyah nyahs.....

blah blah blah.

i engaged in conversation about the new start treaty. i even engaged divecon, because he has a history of reasonable interaction with me. inconceivable, you moron. :lol:

your style, however annoys me. asking for rs-24. and monitoring. and votkinsk. this is not new stuff.

i put serious shit on this board.

it is not my problem that you are not aware of it.

so when you go on about rs-24 and missile defense shield, and so on. i have already read it. before you posted it.

i don't engage blimp-like.

The arguement against START has been nothing but ideological.
The very top foreign relations experts from the Reagan Administration on up say that's is a good treaty and it's important to get it ratified ASAP in a display of non-partisan unity. About the only ones against ratifying START were right wing ideologues who's creditentials don't even come close to those support START, now what does that tell you? Real world tested experts such as Baker, Kissenger, Eagleburger , Schultz and Powell support START.
And oh lookie, here's a co-op by these men:
The Republican case for ratifying New START
By Henry A. Kissinger, George P. Shultz, James A. Baker III, Lawrence S. Eagleburger and Colin L. Powell
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Republican presidents have long led the crucial fight to protect the United States against nuclear dangers. That is why Presidents Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush negotiated the SALT I, START I and START II agreements. It is why President George W. Bush negotiated the Moscow Treaty. All four recognized that reducing the number of nuclear arms in an open, verifiable manner would reduce the risk of nuclear catastrophe and increase the stability of America's relationship with the Soviet Union and, later, the Russian Federation. The world is safer today because of the decades-long effort to reduce its supply of nuclear weapons.
As a result, we urge the Senate to ratify the New START treaty signed by President Obama and Russian President Dmitry Medvedev. It is a modest and appropriate continuation of the START I treaty that expired almost a year ago. It reduces the number of nuclear weapons that each side deploys while enabling the United States to maintain a strong nuclear deterrent and preserving the flexibility to deploy those forces as we see fit. Along with our obligation to protect the homeland, the United States has responsibilities to allies around the world. The commander of our nuclear forces has testified that the 1,550 warheads allowed under this treaty are sufficient for all our missions - and seven former nuclear commanders agree. The defense secretary, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the head of the Missile Defense Agency - all originally appointed by a Republican president - argue that New START is essential for our national defense.
Henry A. Kissinger, George P. Shultz, James A. Baker III, Lawrence S. Eagleburger and Colin L. Powell - The Republican case for ratifying New START
===================
This thing has argued to death, there had been hearings, where was the oppostion then? Where were the questions then?
This whole resistence all has to do with the desire to making Obama not so good. It's all about party over country!
Do I think then Dems would do the exact thing if the shoes was on the other foot? Damn straight they would!
Ideologues are killing this country, they are all about their ideology, it's NUMBER ONE to them!
Why don't people grow some balls and at the same time grow their brain and stop hanging on every word and every movement of their favorite ideology. Everyone would then, be much better off.

hey, i was nice.

blah blah blah.

i engaged in conversation about the new start treaty. i even engaged divecon, because he has a history of reasonable interaction with me. inconceivable, you moron. :lol:

your style, however annoys me. asking for rs-24. and monitoring. and votkinsk. this is not new stuff.

so when you go on about rs-24 and missile defense shield, and so on. i have already read it. before you posted it.

That's some serious and deep shit there, Eder. You never fail to establish the uselessness of your posts.

Trajan will likely wear his high boots from now on, or maybe he will only wade in once a week, like I do.

blah blah blah.

That's some serious and deep shit there, Eder. You never fail to establish the uselessness of your posts.

Trajan will likely wear his high boots from now on, or maybe he will only wade in once a week, like I do.

thanks, that means a lot to me.

It means that you are pretending the Dems held up the bill when you flat know that is not the case.

proof?

He made the claim, so he can defend it. I don't have to disprove an assertion right now, but he has to support it. He has not done that, so all I have to is call him out (as I did you earlier today and made you melt :lol:)

proof?

He made the claim, so he can defend it. I don't have to disprove an assertion right now, but he has to support it. He has not done that, so all I have to is call him out (as I did you earlier today and made you melt :lol:)
i'm asking you to prove YOUR claim
you made a claim that the GOP blocked this
i have yet to see any evidence that ever happened

Last edited:
Its about time for the Republicans to man up and sign this thing..

Only took them 8 months

they voted already, hello.

man up? Oh I see.....is that what its about?

8 months? when did this bill get sent to the floor? it seems to have taken OBAMA and Thelma and Louise 8 months....

Trajan, you are clever, dwarf, not tall. The Pubs held it up for 8 months. Hello?
right here is your claim the GOP held it up
PROOF?

Last edited:
hey, i was nice.

blah blah blah.

...my 'style' annoys you, oh poor you. what to do? answer? be a jerk-off. ....didn't anyone teach you manners? :eusa_shhh:

uh huh.....we had a thread here 2-3 weeks ago, you said squat regards what I posted as I posted it there too and you are now claiming to have already known, if thats the case why didn't you say so then? Make a rebuttal? Ask me why I thought it was important or make a general comment on the topics ....? Please direct me to your posts on such, or do you just keep your brilliance to yourself so you can lay back and call everyone boobs , "Oh I knew all that shit".:lol:...what a troll and a cut are one at that, that is so incredibly weak.You should take that act to Vegas:rolleyes:
don't forget the tin can, you'll need it.

:lol:gee, please sir can I bask in the glow of your serious shit?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQLp9AAPeRo[/ame]

proof?

we're both waiting. ;)

You made the original claim that the Dems were responsible for not bringing it to the floor but provide no proof, then expect me to refute your assertion with evidence? Are you ten years old?

they voted already, hello.

man up? Oh I see.....is that what its about?

8 months? when did this bill get sent to the floor? it seems to have taken OBAMA and Thelma and Louise 8 months....

Trajan, you are clever, dwarf, not tall. The Pubs held it up for 8 months. Hello?
right here is your claim the GOP held it up
PROOF?
figures jokey would disappear when his bullshit is exposed

Trajan, L.K. makes you look like you are a child when it comes to these discussions.

You need to start providing solid evidence for your assertions.

Forum List

Back