START on its way to ratification

The treaty is a good one, it is a needed one, and we just watched people from the far wing nut right whine, distort, and lie because the Dems were pushing it. Also 9-11 bill was passed. And DADT passed earlier. And the tax bill passed earlier. All of this in the lame duck session. The Dems just made all Republicans including me look stupid.

Our GOP heroes whined until it was time to go home for Christmas.

I think the complaints you hear are from the people who wanted a chance to read and understand what they were voting for. Unlike demonrats who just vote for whateverthefuck is in their 2000 pages, do a high five, and scream "victory" that sounds about right to me.

DADT, START, and tax cuts. Good things.

The others, not so much.

From what I've heard the demonRats just ratified away the US's right to place "defense shields" where Russia doesn't want them. DemonRats are such good little communists. aren't they?

that's nice, but not what i asked for.

i bolded the part that i wanted you to source.

and i bolded my "link!" so that you can find the connection.

:lol:
Read what it ways and what I said. It is exactly support.

i read it. it does not. you are still a dishonest petty bitch. have a nice day.
Ah, too far above your head, or you're just to lazy to go to the link and read. At this point, it doesn't matter to me if you understand or not. Your willful ignorance bores me. I obviously was foolish to take your inquiry seriously.

from Senator Lindsey Grahman on the TV. FOX NEWS.

is that the guy who wanted more time for discussion and is verry tired

:lol::lol::lol: he wanted time to read it, discuss it, and debate it. demonRats aren't so very translucent are dey?

lindsay grahwoman has no business in being in charge of anything if he cannot read the 17 page treaty, and the 165 pages of the protocol.

or if he cannot find a staff who reads it and all the ancillary papers and sort out the think tank lobbyist bullshit, and briefs him on it.

if britney graham is too tired to read that, he should reTIRE.

he had more than enough time. prioritize, bitches.

....why is wanting to discuss and debate it mean you are against the treaty?

Is it so unreasonable to discuss and debate these issues?

Who said any of this?

How much more debate did this treaty - which was signed months ago - really need?

....why is wanting to discuss and debate it mean you are against the treaty?

Is it so unreasonable to discuss and debate these issues?

Who said any of this?

How much more debate did this treaty - which was signed months ago - really need?

it's useless,. most of those goobers don't even know what a ratification process is.

and don't ask them about the timeline and the discussions, and the votes in committee, and and and

The treaty is a good one, it is a needed one,

I beg to differ and I have said why, and I don't see any responses from you on these points, so drop the scatter gun, make some points in rebuttal and name some names.

and we just watched people from the far wing nut right whine, distort, and lie because the Dems were pushing it.

I don't consider myself of the 'far' right. Fail. See above.

Also 9-11 bill was passed.

another bad call. this didn't have one committee hearing for marks up, zip zero nada. we don't even know how its gonna work , its all theories and exploratory this and shall do that.....5 BILLION?

And DADT passed earlier.

my problem with is they could have waited till next summer when the troops were out of afgahn. by and large.

And the tax bill passed earlier.

yup.

All of this in the lame duck session. The Dems just made all Republicans including me look stupid.

Our GOP heroes whined until it was time to go home for Christmas.

this I agree with. the reps when it came to nut cutting time caved, they feel I guess that allowing folks whose responsibility for their decisions are no accountable is no big deal, we have NEVER passed a treaty in a lame duck session, period. this does not bode well for the future.

DADT, START, and tax cuts. Good things.

The others, not so much.
START, not so much
there are still details not fully available, like just how much it restricts missile defense
Also, it does nothing to reduce non-deployed warheads.

I have no idea what the urgency was for a feckless, at best, treaty.

the urgency is obama needs a victory and his last gasp congress gave it to him along with craven republican sppt.

Its about time for the Republicans to man up and sign this thing..

Only took them 8 months

Only took them 8 months

they voted already, hello.

man up? Oh I see.....is that what its about?

8 months? when did this bill get sent to the floor? it seems to have taken OBAMA and Thelma and Louise 8 months....

Only took them 8 months

8 months? when did this bill get sent to the floor? it seems to have taken OBAMA and Thelma and Louise 8 months....

Trajan, you are clever, dwarf, not tall. The Pubs held it up for 8 months. Hello?

Only took them 8 months

Trajan, you are clever, dwarf, not tall. The Pubs held it up for 8 months. Hello?

how did they hold it up?

wtf does this dwarf not tall, nonsense even mean?

It means that you are pretending the Dems held up the bill when you flat know that is not the case.

If you are going to be a goober, boy, get out in the peanut field with bigreb.

Forum List

Back