Starbucks

i like my Keurig
:D
plus i get a fresh cup of coffee every time

One step up, and about $30 more, and you'd have a Tassimo, which is like your very own Starbucks. :D

YOUR little toy only makes coffee, and tea. MINE makes all that plus cocoa, latte's and cappuccinos.

Or, does Keurig make cocoa now, too?

o and you got to love that they are all on their friggin lap tops..its like...o let me drag my laptop down to the starbucks and be alone...they sit there all friggin morning...like lumps on a log...chatting on line...and them ear things for cellphones.....i am not a coffee drinker..the first time i went to starbucks...someone ordered us..two cups of coffee..it was like 10 bucks...my amazement was not at starbucks but at the fact someone just tossed out 5 bucks for a friggin cup of coffee...now i will admit i will sell out 2.75 in a heartbeat for the godiva brand coco...hypocrite thy name is bones....

but get this in fayetteville wv in the middle of no where is roger's rocky top retreat...so many of his customers are from metro areas and work for starbucks they give him the free coffee they get..so here you are in this nowhere place drinking starbucks for free...props to roger, the country boy with morels and starbucks lol

Y'all got some weird Starbucks.. Sure, there's 3 tables in there, for people to have coffee, and pastry, but I've never seen anyone glued to a laptop. Usually 2-3 people just talking, and shock of all shocks, having coffee. :)

Y'all got some weird Starbucks.. Sure, there's 3 tables in there, for people to have coffee, and pastry, but I've never seen anyone glued to a laptop. Usually 2-3 people just talking, and shock of all shocks, having coffee. :)

Our Starbucks has free wifi, a fireplace, couches and big fluffly chairs as well as tables & chairs and a table with stools so you can look out the window and watch the passersby. I'm telling you, it's the biggest pick-up joint in town.

Try going to Starbucks in washington especially out in a suburb, they are usually large with many tables,couches, big chairs. The one out where I live is a big meeting place for the yuppie mom's. They used to be smaller here but then a few years ago they all remodeled into larger setting with drive thru's

Huh. Sounds like home away from home, to me.. We need a bigger Starbucks, I think.

what you live in some ghetto? hell i live in the middle of nowhere and have to drive an 45 minutes to get to a starbucks but it aint shabby at all....they have a shopping area...large area with chairs and all...all very fussy and all...and they serve starbucks in barnes and noble...in johnson city tn
i figured all barnes and nobles did.

Huh. Sounds like home away from home, to me.. We need a bigger Starbucks, I think.
There actually not that bad at certain times of the day, they usually have board games to play also or cards. I don't usually make it in the one by my house and if I want to go somewhere to sit around I do to the pizza place next door because they serve beer!:redface: Gotta love strip malls in suburbs, there is also a wine store where you can do wine tasting, along with a liquor store. In Washington we have socialized liquor!

what you live in some ghetto? hell i live in the middle of nowhere and have to drive an 45 minutes to get to a starbucks but it aint shabby at all....they have a shopping area...large area with chairs and all...all very fussy and all...and they serve starbucks in barnes and noble...in johnson city tn

Mines not shabby at all. I simply live in a small town with a small Starbucks. Avg. population probably about 12000, average income about $140k.

Maybe Obama can take some of our tax money and get us a bigger Starbucks.

The Starbucks in Barnes & Noble is a good deal larger with a bunch of tables, and booths.. Still no fireplace, or couches tho.

One step up, and about $30 more, and you'd have a Tassimo, which is like your very own Starbucks. :D

YOUR little toy only makes coffee, and tea. MINE makes all that plus cocoa, latte's and cappuccinos.

Or, does Keurig make cocoa now, too?
yes, you can get coco
several different kinds in fact

I went only once to a Starbucks about 5 years ago.

I asked the girl for a cup of coffee.

She started telling me about all of the different toppings and flavors.

I said no, I just want coffee, black.

Again she started telling me about all of the different toppings and flavors.

She looked bewildered and seemed to be at a loss as to what to do.

I finally did get a cup. But got sticker shock when I had to pay for it!!

Their coffee is very bitter. No wonder they have to cover up the taste with flavors.

Never went back

I think they all do too! THey have a Starbucks in the SUB at school, which I go to usually every money. I have to have triple shots to stay focused for my history class, you know history teachers and their long lectures.

I went only once to a Starbucks about 5 years ago.

I asked the girl for a cup of coffee.

She started telling me about all of the different toppings and flavors.

Again she started telling me about all of the different toppings and flavors.

She looked bewildered and seemed to be at a loss as to what to do.

I finally did get a cup. But got sticker shock when I had to pay for it!!

Their coffee is very bitter. No wonder they have to cover up the taste with flavors.

Never went back

I actually don't believe that for a minute.

I have never had a cup of Starbuck's coffee. I've avoided it at all cost even though I love coffee. Is the quality and service worth the price?

I have never had a cup of Starbuck's coffee. I've avoided it at all cost even though I love coffee. Is the quality and service worth the price?

Their actual *coffee* is shit. It's bitter and nasty.

Their coffee drinks are good, and are always made perfectly.

If you like chocolate and mint, make your first try the Peppermint Mocha Twist, extra hot. (If not extra hot, it cools down too quick).

Forum List

Back