Starbucks

If I don't have my coffee in the morning...........:evil:

But I'm cheap (or frugal) I make it at home, Maxwell House Medium Blend.

That's all I drink, one VERY large, STRONG, cup in the morning, and I'm good to go until my nap around 7 at night........;)

Does our son talk Italian now and has he started wearing plaid?

actually, he's always worn plaid
:eusa_whistle:

he's a drummer and one of his customers is the drummer for Aerosmith.
my son's first year at college his drums got stolen and the Aerosmith guy said when my son got the insurance $$, that he'd help him buy some drums.
then he called my son out of the blue and gave him one of his "old" drum kits complete with little "property of Aerosmith" metal tags. pretty cool

my son's the kind of kid that falls into horseshit and comes out riding on a pony
i fall into horseshit and i just come out smelling bad

my son's first year at college his drums got stolen and the Aerosmith guy said when my son got the insurance $$, that he'd help him buy some drums.
then he called my son out of the blue and gave him one of his "old" drum kits complete with little "property of Aerosmith" metal tags. pretty cool

my son's the kind of kid that falls into horseshit and comes out riding on a pony

:lol: @ the horseshit!

pretty cool about the drum kit!

If I don't have my coffee in the morning...........

Oh Echo... I know plenty of people like that. I think I'm the oddball here...most people think I'm insane because I don't drink coffee in the morning...

I think it must be an acquired taste because my sister doesn't drink it either. Our parents both drank coffee morning noon and night though so it's not like we weren't exposed to it.

Last edited:

That's very cool. He has a cool dad, that's why he's so cool del! :cool:

(Hey,,I used the word "cool" 3 times in one sentence! Cool! )

:lol: @ the horseshit!

pretty cool about the drum kit!

yeah, when the guy called, my son was out in the garage and i swear his feet didn't touch the ground getting into the house. most of Aerosmith lives around here and they have a really good rep locally for being pretty normal people and also being very generous with their time/autographs whatever for charities and such.

I buy 8 O'Clock whole bean coffee and grind it as needed at home.

It cost like $11 for two pounds and last me about two weeks.

I go out for coffee occassionally (yes, contrary to my posting would indicate, I do sometimes leave the house) but mostly I do so just to chat with a bunch of old men tio keep abreast of the local doings.

Remember when coffee used to cost ten cents and the refills were infinite?

I buy 8 O'Clock whole bean coffee and grind it as needed at home.

It cost like $11 for two pounds and last me about two weeks.

I go out for coffee occassionally (yes, contrary to my posting would indicate, I do sometimes leave the house) but mostly I do so just to chat with a bunch of old men tio keep abreast of the local doings.

Remember when coffee used to cost ten cents and the refills were infinite?

yeah, i do.
damn, i'm old.

Forum List

Back