Starbucks

Their actual *coffee* is shit. It's bitter and nasty.

Their coffee drinks are good, and are always made perfectly.

If you like chocolate and mint, make your first try the Peppermint Mocha Twist, extra hot. (If not extra hot, it cools down too quick).

a lot of people like the Caramel Macchiato but I'm a big fan of the Peppermint Mocha Twist. Yummmmm

a lot of people like the Caramel Macchiato but I'm a big fan of the Peppermint Mocha Twist. Yummmmm

I'm not a big fan of caramel, so never tried it. Gingersnap latte is pretty good.. During the summer their raspberry mocha frappuccinos are good.

Have you tried the new orange mango banana vivano? Those are awesome, and really are a complete breakfast in a cup. :)

you can get coffee from www.gmcr.com or www.timothys.com
twinings, bigelow, celestual seasons teas
and a bunch of other places

Teas, I'm vvery picky about.. Can't smell them, don't buy them. And the ones I like usually end up being $12 a package. :( The latest two being The Republic of Tea Vanilla Coconut White Tea, and Holiday Spice Blend Black Tea from World Market.

Coffee..nothing really beats Gevalia's Swiss Hazelnut for the Tassimo...

Teas, I'm vvery picky about.. Can't smell them, don't buy them. And the ones I like usually end up being $12 a package. :( The latest two being The Republic of Tea Vanilla Coconut White Tea, and Holiday Spice Blend Black Tea from World Market.

Coffee..nothing really beats Gevalia's Swiss Hazelnut for the Tassimo...
you really gotta try green mountain then
;)

But Gunny, they have cushy chairs and mock fireplaces in some of these Starbucks and you're supposed to buy a cup of coffee, sit in a chair and wait for a hot chick to sit down in the chair across from you. It's a bar with coffee.

:eusa_eh:

I ain't dressing like those sissies for nothing. I know where plenty of bars are.

:eusa_eh:

I ain't dressing like those sissies for nothing. I know where plenty of bars are.
yeah and we know what kind of women get picked up in bars!:razz:
I have this stereotypical picture in my head of you sitting at a bar!:tongue:

Now THAT would be a sight! There is aboslutely, positively NOTHING feminine about me in any way. It'd be like handing a purse to a gorilla and telling it to walk down the road.:lol:
They have man purses today, they are very cute you should try one! I see the Emo kids at school all the time with them.

How would YOU know what kind of women get picked up in bars?:eusa_whistle:

I doubt I fit your stereotype.;)
because I watch it happen and I was in my early twenties a few years ago! God I am almost thirty!

And as for my stereotype, there is the guy who was ex military who flew helicopters that goes to this bar I used to go to, he is the picture I have of you. He wore combat boots everyday even when it was 100 degrees out! And you don't know what kind of imagination I have!:razz::razz:

because I watch it happen and I was in my early twenties a few years ago! God I am almost thirty!

And as for my stereotype, there is the guy who was ex military who flew helicopters that goes to this bar I used to go to, he is the picture I have of you. He wore combat boots everyday even when it was 100 degrees out! And you don't know what kind of imagination I have!:razz::razz:

You're comparing me with an AIRWINGER? That is just S-O-O-O screwed up at every level. I'm an enlisted grunt. I EARN my pay.

You got the WRONG picture. I don't wear combat boots and haven't since I retired. I DO have some cargo pants, but they are Lucky's, not G.I. I don't wear parts of my uniform and hang out at the VFW telling war stories and my truck doesn't look like a Marine Corps billboard. You got me confused with someone who thinks that makes them somebody.

Forum List

Back