Starbucks

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
So there I was, some knucklehead had spilled my coffee. Being the calm, cool and collected person that I am, I did not slay the moron. I walked across the street and entered the Starbucks.

:eek:

What a bunch of wannabe-elite, preppy schmutzes! I was looking in the corner for Rod Serling to announce I had just entered the Twilight Zone! Alleged men in dress pants and sweaters buying coffee with FOAM on top of a rather phallic looking cup.

I had to read the whole menu to find what I thought was coffee, and ask if it was in fact coffee to which some geek affirmed. I then asked for a large and he says," You mean a venti?" I'm like WTF? Gimmee a coffee in the largest cup you got. For which, I paid $2-freakin-dollars for.

Moral of the story: Next time someone spills your $1.09 extra large coffee from the convenience store, slay 'em.:evil:

So there I was, some knucklehead had spilled my coffee. Being the calm, cool and collected person that I am, I did not slay the moron. I walked across the street and entered the Starbucks.

What a bunch of wannabe-elite, preppy schmutzes! I was looking in the corner for Rod Serling to announce I had just entered the Twilight Zone! Alleged men in dress pants and sweaters buying coffee with FOAM on top of a rather phallic looking cup.

I had to read the whole menu to find what I thought was coffee, and ask if it was in fact coffee to which some geek affirmed. I then asked for a large and he says," You mean a venti?" I'm like WTF? Gimmee a coffee in the largest cup you got. For which, I paid $2-freakin-dollars for.

Moral of the story: Next time someone spills your $1.09 extra large coffee from the convenience store, slay 'em.:evil:

Ahem. I am not a wanna-be elite preppy "schmutz". :evil:

And foam is on cappuccino - not coffee. Sheesh. Next time, just order a venti breakfast blend. It's coffee. Strong. Black. Period.

LOL!

I don't get how/why people spend all that money on coffee in places like that, unless it's for a date or such.

Pretentious Coffee has it's price I guess..............

LOL!

I don't get how/why people spend all that money on coffee in places like that, unless it's for a date or such.

Pretentious Coffee has it's price I guess..............

If you've ever tasted a Peppermint Mocha Twist, methinks you'd understand. Unless you don't like espresso, milk, peppermint, chocolate, or whipped cream.

Ahem. I am not a wanna-be elite preppy "schmutz". :evil:

And foam is on cappuccino - not coffee. Sheesh. Next time, just order a venti breakfast blend. It's coffee. Strong. Black. Period.

Whatever. Crapuccino, foamy gay cups ... screw THAT. I wear freaking Levis and boots. I want REAL coffee, not some candied up shit in a cup.

Whatever. Crapuccino, foamy gay cups ... screw THAT. I wear freaking Levis and boots. I want REAL coffee, not some candied up shit in a cup.

Yeah, but if you were REALLY tough, you would drink your coffee from your boots! :lol:

That's not coffee. That crap comes in little wrappers from the Candy Factory.:eusa_whistle:

Here's a novel idea. Get a real coffee mug that can't be spilled, rather than some gay-assed foam cup with a cute little design on it.

I'm a retired Marine. I've drank coffee that would remove paint and my boots might be one of the few things I HAVEN'T drank out of.:lol:

I had a guy drink beer out of my shoe during spring break in college, is that the same thing? ;)

Here's a novel idea. Get a real coffee mug that can't be spilled, rather than some gay-assed foam cup with a cute little design on it.

Here's a better idea. YOU take a real coffee mug on a construction site. Your coffee will not only be spilled, your mug will be broken and you can be twice as pissed.:lol:

Here's a better idea. YOU take a real coffee mug on a construction site. Your coffee will not only be spilled, your mug will be broken and you can be twice as pissed.:lol:

You're a man. You wear freakin Levi's and boots. Stainless steel.

You're a man. You wear freakin Levi's and boots. Stainless steel.

Where do you suggest I keep this stainless steel cup? In the 20-30 lbs worth of tools I carry? Or should I get a special pouch just for it?:eusa_eh:

When I'm done, I'm tossing the cup. Keeping track of dishes r not us.

Where do you suggest I keep this stainless steel cup? In the 20-30 lbs worth of tools I carry? Or should I get a special pouch just for it?:eusa_eh:

When I'm done, I'm tossing the cup. Keeping track of dishes r not us.

Well, then hold on to it better. That's the second up you've managed to have spilled in as many weeks, and it's always someone elses fault. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back