Starbucks

What we need is that Starbucks torn down and a convenience store put in its place so I can get some real coffee and not worry about who might see me walk in and out of the place.

Shit like that can ruin a reputation.:eusa_eh:

Cause grande's bigger than tall? How the hell would I know? I dont' spend any actual time there.. I order, get, and leave. :)

I'm just saying that if the place can't even hold a command of language, then its a pretty good shot that they cannot make coffee either. I'll stick to my Folger's Columbian brew in 2 and half minutes through my BUNN. Their s no other coffee maker like a BUNN.

I'm just saying that if the place can't even hold a command of language, then its a pretty good shot that they cannot make coffee either. I'll stick to my Folger's Columbian brewed in 2 and half minutes through my BUNN. Their is no other coffee maker like a BUNN.

EXACTLY!!! Folgers Columbian in a Bunn.

Actually, I think its Italian, but its still a fucked up sizing order. In no universe could the cup they refer to as a tall could actually be considered tall.

Nah. That same cup at the convenience store is called a Large, the others being medium and small. Kind of makes it easy when you label things correctly.

I guess if you nme it something no one can understand, you can charge more.:eusa_eh:

What we need is that Starbucks torn down and a convenience store put in its place so I can get some real coffee and not worry about who might see me walk in and out of the place.

Shit like that can ruin a reputation.:eusa_eh:

As much as the place needs to be flamed, I thought you really went out on a limb to admit that you even walked into one. I woulda had to wait until someone ordered real coffee and say "I'll have what he just got". :cool:

As much as the place needs to be flamed, I thought you really went out on a limb to admit that you even walked into one. I woulda had to wait until someone ordered real coffee and say "I'll have what he just got". :cool:

That would have meant hanging out in the place and it wasn't looking good for ordering real coffee.:lol:

That would have meant hanging out in the place and it wasn't looking good for ordering real coffee.:lol:

true--I think you made the right call--being a heavy REAL coffee drinker myself, I understand a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.:cool:

sb.jpg

:eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool:

I share the G's embarrassment. I felt like a right dill trying to order a big coffee in Starbucks. I needed a bloody interpreter and that made me feel very uncomfortable. And I don't like poncey drinks but I have to admit in the Canadian ones they do this thing with maple syrup in a sort of lattice on the top, that's pretty good. But you still have to use those poncey words to order it.

I should've grabbed a big, big mug, brought it in and compared it to the ventage or whatever it's called and done the "that's not a mug, THAT's a mug!' thing.

Anyway even though I like the maple syrup lattice one I have to say that I found the coffee a bit too sweet (even without the maple syrup) in North America. Here we're used to a more European (Gunny don't lose it yet, I haven't finished) style of coffee which is much more bitter. At home I like to drink a German blend. I don't have a BUNN but I would definitely like one, they really do make a damn good coffee and keep it HOT and not bloody lukewarm.

Forum List

Back