Standard Operating Hypocrisy

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Bret Baier’s All Star Panel demolished the president’s ACA sales campaign:

George Will’s opening comments about “The debate is over” were devastating. He reminded me of another Democrat declaration of finality —— SETTLED LAW. That gem actually began with John Roberts at his confirmation hearing for the circuit court: “Roe is the settled law of the land.”

Chucky Schumer and libs in general claimed Roe v. Wade should not be under constant attack because, after all, it is settled law. As usual Democrats are hypocrites.

The Right to bear arms is actually in the Bill of Rights; whereas, the Right to an abortion is not —— the so-called abortion Right was invented by seven lawyers —— yet the Second Amendment is under never-ending attack. So perhaps Senator Schumer and his fellow Democrats can explain to the public why the Right to bear arms has not become settled law after more than two centuries?

Also, I’d like know why laws the Left loves are immediately set in cement, while the laws the Left hates remain unsettled until they are overturned?

SOH

The height of hypocrisy was reached when settled law was being promoted as the word from God, at the same time the Left was claiming the Constitution is a living, breathing, document. Sad to say, it is all SOH (Standard Operating Hypocrisy) for Democrats. They fix things so they can jump either way depending upon what they want on any given day.

George Will was first in the batting order. When Charles Krauthammer’s turn at bat came he cleared the bases with a home run. One line in particular cracked me up:

I mean he makes this stuff up with a brazenness that is almost admirable.

Everybody knows that when Taqiyya the Liar is talking he is lying. His opponents know it. His supporters know it. The truth is: His fabrications are talking points for talking heads who protect him. They outnumber his media detractors by 20 to 1. It matters not that he is lying. His base takes comfort in the lies.

Taqiyya lying about the ACA is so commonplace it’s hardly worth the effort pointing it out. I think it’s more important to point out that there is every reason to believe that HillaryCare II will go down the same path socialized medicine traveled in Great Britain. I covered that horror extensively in this thread:

Now, another horrible fact can be added:

Half of foreign doctors are below British standards
Half of foreign doctors would not be able to practise in Britain if they were subjected to the same level of scrutiny as British doctors, a study by University College London has found
By Sarah Knapton, Science Correspondent
12:01AM BST 18 Apr 2014

Half of foreign doctors are below British standards - Telegraph

Before the ACA was passed I said the it was an affirmative action program. “You can keep your own doctor” was an obvious lie at the time. Forcing white Americans to see non-white doctors irrespective of their competence was the goal. The predicted shortage of doctors guarantied that medical schools would lower standards in order to rush “doctors” into the system.

Admittedly, I did not see that the doctor-shortage would be partially filled by incompetent foreign doctors. That is exactly where the ACA is heading.

I did see the move towards the British healthcare system coming in the form of Donald Berwick:

His temporary recess appointment was due to expire at the end of the year. He will step down at the end of next week.

Mr. Obama first nominated Dr. Berwick in April 2010, but he never received a Senate confirmation hearing. More than 40 Senate Republicans urged the White House to withdraw the nomination last spring, and many vowed to block confirmation.

XXXXX

Republicans caricatured Dr. Berwick as an advocate of health care rationing because of comments he had made before coming to Washington. He had, for example, lavishly praised the British health care system. In an interview with a biotechnology journal in 2009, he said, “The decision is not whether or not we will ration care — the decision is whether we will ration with our eyes open.”

Obama’s Pick to Head Medicare and Medicaid Resigns Post
By ROBERT PEAR
Published: November 23, 2011

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/24/h...ns-as-head-of-medicare-and-medicaid.html?_r=0

Berwick is running for governor of Massachusetts. Democrats tell us that the people of Massachusetts love Romneycare. Democrats also tell us they are proud of the ACA; so it will be interesting to see if Berwick wins.

Here’s the final gem in Berwick’s résumé:

Born in New York and raised in a small Connecticut town, Berwick earned degrees in 1972 from both Harvard Medical School and the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard, setting in motion a dual career path as practicing physician and nationally recognized health care policy expert.

At Harvard, he served as both professor of pediatrics and a professor and lecturer in health care policy. In 1991, he became president and chief executive of the Cambridge-based Institute for Healthcare Improvement, where his work caught the eye of officials in the Obama administration and led to his appointment to CMS in 2010.

Don Berwick stresses health care in race for Massachusetts governor
By The Associated Press
on February 22, 2014 at 1:37 PM, updated February 22, 2014 at 1:42 PM

Don Berwick stresses health care in race for Massachusetts governor | masslive.com

Finally, there is no end to the evil coming out of Harvard.

I guess its impossible to argue with pure facts hence zero response to this thread.

Settled Law, a Consensus amongst Scientist, as expressed in Flander's OP in light of how the Liberal/Democrats treat other laws seems like a point everyone should be educated upon.

Thanks for the excellent thread, I can see using this fact as a point to make in a number of Current Events, I am sure the opportunity is right around the corner.

I guess its impossible to argue with pure facts hence zero response to this thread.

Settled Law, a Consensus amongst Scientist, as expressed in Flander's OP in light of how the Liberal/Democrats treat other laws seems like a point everyone should be educated upon.

Thanks for the excellent thread, I can see using this fact as a point to make in a number of Current Events, I am sure the opportunity is right around the corner.

To elektra: You’re a man of nice judgement.

George Will’s opening comments about “The debate is over” were devastating. He reminded me of another Democrat declaration of finality —— SETTLED LAW. That gem actually began with John Roberts at his confirmation hearing for the circuit court: “Roe is the settled law of the land.”

Chucky Schumer and libs in general claimed Roe v. Wade should not be under constant attack because, after all, it is settled law. As usual Democrats are hypocrites.

The Right to bear arms is actually in the Bill of Rights; whereas, the Right to an abortion is not —— the so-called abortion Right was invented by seven lawyers —— yet the Second Amendment is under never-ending attack. So perhaps Senator Schumer and his fellow Democrats can explain to the public why the Right to bear arms has not become settled law after more than two centuries?

Also, I’d like know why laws the Left loves are immediately set in cement, while the laws the Left hates remain unsettled until they are overturned?

SOH

The height of hypocrisy was reached when settled law was being promoted as the word from God, at the same time the Left was claiming the Constitution is a living, breathing, document. Sad to say, it is all SOH (Standard Operating Hypocrisy) for Democrats. They fix things so they can jump either way depending upon what they want on any given day.

George Will was first in the batting order. When Charles Krauthammer’s turn at bat came he cleared the bases with a home run. One line in particular cracked me up:

Everybody knows that when Taqiyya the Liar is talking he is lying. His opponents know it. His supporters know it. The truth is: His fabrications are talking points for talking heads who protect him. They outnumber his media detractors by 20 to 1. It matters not that he is lying. His base takes comfort in the lies.

Taqiyya lying about the ACA is so commonplace it’s hardly worth the effort pointing it out. I think it’s more important to point out that there is every reason to believe that HillaryCare II will go down the same path socialized medicine traveled in Great Britain. I covered that horror extensively in this thread:

Before the ACA was passed I said the it was an affirmative action program. “You can keep your own doctor” was an obvious lie at the time. Forcing white Americans to see non-white doctors irrespective of their competence was the goal. The predicted shortage of doctors guarantied that medical schools would lower standards in order to rush “doctors” into the system.

Admittedly, I did not see that the doctor-shortage would be partially filled by incompetent foreign doctors. That is exactly where the ACA is heading.

I did see the move towards the British healthcare system coming in the form of Donald Berwick:

His temporary recess appointment was due to expire at the end of the year. He will step down at the end of next week.

Mr. Obama first nominated Dr. Berwick in April 2010, but he never received a Senate confirmation hearing. More than 40 Senate Republicans urged the White House to withdraw the nomination last spring, and many vowed to block confirmation.

XXXXX

Republicans caricatured Dr. Berwick as an advocate of health care rationing because of comments he had made before coming to Washington. He had, for example, lavishly praised the British health care system. In an interview with a biotechnology journal in 2009, he said, “The decision is not whether or not we will ration care — the decision is whether we will ration with our eyes open.”

By ROBERT PEAR

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/24/h...ns-as-head-of-medicare-and-medicaid.html?_r=0

Berwick is running for governor of Massachusetts. Democrats tell us that the people of Massachusetts love Romneycare. Democrats also tell us they are proud of the ACA; so it will be interesting to see if Berwick wins.

Born in New York and raised in a small Connecticut town, Berwick earned degrees in 1972 from both Harvard Medical School and the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard, setting in motion a dual career path as practicing physician and nationally recognized health care policy expert.

At Harvard, he served as both professor of pediatrics and a professor and lecturer in health care policy. In 1991, he became president and chief executive of the Cambridge-based Institute for Healthcare Improvement, where his work caught the eye of officials in the Obama administration and led to his appointment to CMS in 2010.

By The Associated Press

Don Berwick stresses health care in race for Massachusetts governor | masslive.com

you do realize that nobody takes Bret Baier and fox news serious, accept morons :lol::lol::lol:

To elektra: You’re a man of nice judgement.

to flanders
you're too stupid to recognize sarcasm when they see it

All the media is in contempt. Fox is no different

Screw them all

A bunch of Tokyo Rose's that spew Obama propaganda

-Geaux

you do realize that nobody takes Bret Baier and fox news serious, accept morons :lol::lol::lol:

To billyerock1991: Oh really! The All Star Panel basically confirmed the obvious:

Liar, liar, pants on fire

XXXXX

But when was the last time an American president was thought by half of his countryman to be a routine liar? According to Fox, 61 percent say Obama lies on important public issues all or some of the time.

Thirty-seven percent say Obama lies "most of the time," while 24 percent say he lies "some of the time." Only 15 percent say Obama "never lies.”

Dems' 2014 challenge: How to win when Americans see a liar in the White House
By Mark Tapscott | APRIL 18, 2014 AT 9:26 AM

Dems' 2014 challenge: How to win when Americans see a liar in the White House | WashingtonExaminer.com

No doubt you are one of the fifteen percent.

to flanders

To billyerock1991: Not too stupid to know that only fools speak for someone without their permission!

To billyerock1991: Oh really! The All Star Panel basically confirmed the obvious:

Liar, liar, pants on fire

XXXXX

But when was the last time an American president was thought by half of his countryman to be a routine liar? According to Fox, 61 percent say Obama lies on important public issues all or some of the time.

Thirty-seven percent say Obama lies "most of the time," while 24 percent say he lies "some of the time." Only 15 percent say Obama "never lies.”

Dems' 2014 challenge: How to win when Americans see a liar in the White House
By Mark Tapscott | APRIL 18, 2014 AT 9:26 AM

Dems' 2014 challenge: How to win when Americans see a liar in the White House | WashingtonExaminer.com

No doubt you are one of the fifteen percent.

to flanders

To billyerock1991: Not too stupid to know that only fools speak for someone without their permission!

to flanderts ...

I rest my case ... flanders is noting more then a parrot for the right wing nuts of the country... bull shit in, total bull shit out ... you should do a little research for once in your miserable life ...

Last edited:

Here it comes:

Mirella Nguyen works at the clinic said staffers dutifully helped uninsured clients sign up for Obamacare so they would no longer need the free clinic.

But months later, the clinic’s former patients are coming back to the clinic begging for help. “They’re coming back to us now and saying I can’t find a doctor, “said Nguyen.

XXXXX

“Yeah, I sign it. I got it. But where’s my doctor? Who’s my doctor? I don’t know,” said a frustrated Ong.

Nguyen said the newly insured patients checked the physicians’ lists they were provided and were told they weren’t accepting new patients or they did not participate in the plan.

April 20, 2014
Latest Obamacare accomplishment: 'Medical Homelessness'

Articles: Latest Obamacare accomplishment: 'Medical Homelessness'

The debate is over.

Red districts will stay red this and next election.

The ups for grab districts will lean a bit more purple.

Women, Hispanics, and minorities are still waiting for the GOP to understand that if it wants to be a majority party again, it and not the minorities will have to change.

SOH

XXXXX

By ROBERT PEAR

By The Associated Press

Hypocrisy is part and parcel the left.

The debate is over.

Red districts will stay red this and next election.

The ups for grab districts will lean a bit more purple.

Women, Hispanics, and minorities are still waiting for the GOP to understand that if it wants to be a majority party again, it and not the minorities will have to change.

A Marx-O-Crat (formerly RINO before jumping the shark) speaks and CNN listens! Provided they aren't still consumed by their shouts of: "Da Plane"......."DA Plane"!!!!!

But, hey, even the most indoctrinated are entitled to their religion and we should show them empathy when the inevitable happens and investigations and possible impeachment hearings begin.

By The Associated Press

Accept? Morons? Your insult makes no sense unless you are pointing out that you are the Moron.

Accept | Define Accept at Dictionary.com

c·cept [ak-sept] Show IPA
verb (used with object)
to take or receive (something offered); receive with approval or favor: to accept a present; to accept a proposal.
to agree or consent to; accede to: to accept a treaty; to accept an apology.
to respond or answer affirmatively to: to accept an invitation.
to undertake the responsibility, duties, honors, etc., of: to accept the office of president.
to receive or admit formally, as to a college or club.

After being forced into the system decades ago, anybody on Medicare, or near to going on Medicare, would be crazy to vote for Democrats. In addition to this:

Medicarecuts-1024x768.jpg

there is this:

What we're likely to get with the CMMI is slash and burn management of Medicare - with the IPAB doling out services to all those "deserving" of treatment.

Any elderly, or middle-aged, American who votes for a Democrat better believe that they will always be “deserving" of treatment. IRS bureaucrats are bad enough, but I sure as hell do not expect deserving treatment from the:

. . . Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation - a wicked stepchild of Obamacare - that will have broad, sweeping powers to change Medicare without congressional approval.

April 24, 2014
Vast powers of new Obamacare agency
Rick Moran

Blog: Vast powers of new Obamacare agency

Forum List

Back