Staggering and Appalling Numbers: What the American Taxpayer Contributes to Israel.

How much does the U.S. get back in intelligence from the region and also reports on how their military hardware performs?

I seem to remember the United States losing intelligence to Israel.

Jonathan Pollard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lawrence Franklin espionage scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are you honestly naive enough to think the the US has never spied on israel?

Next Time Someone Gets Indignant about Israeli Spying on the United States … :: Daniel Pipes

U.S. spies on Israel nukes, govt: official history | Reuters

How much does the U.S. get back in intelligence from the region and also reports on how their military hardware performs?

I seem to remember the United States losing intelligence to Israel.

Jonathan Pollard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lawrence Franklin espionage scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Next Time Someone Gets Indignant about Israeli Spying on the United States … :: Daniel Pipes

U.S. spies on Israel nukes, govt: official history | Reuters

But that's different.
Oops, no it isnt.

Isreal is a thugocracy that does our dirty work in the M.E. , masquerading as a democracy worthy of our allegiance......~S~

I think after reading these numbers that Israel needs to be on their own and United States full support needs to cease immediately. They are totally capable to take care of theirselves independently. American Taxpayers need to keep their money fluctuating in the States here and not over in Israel. Anyone agree?

Look at these figures:

U.S. Financial Aid To Israel: Figures, Facts, and Impact

U.S. Aid to Israel

Home > U.S. Aid to Israel
U.S. Financial Aid To Israel: Figures, Facts, and Impact

Summary

Benefits to Israel of U.S. Aid
Since 1949 (As of November 1, 1997)

Foreign Aid Grants and Loans
$74,157,600,000

Other U.S. Aid (12.2% of Foreign Aid)
$9,047,227,200

Interest to Israel from Advanced Payments
$1,650,000,000

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

Total Benefits per Israeli
$14,630
Cost to U.S. Taxpayers of U.S.
Aid to Israel

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

Interest Costs Borne by U.S.
$49,936,680,000

Total Cost to U.S. Taxpayers
$134,791,507,200

Total Taxpayer Cost per Israeli
$23,240
:doubt: It's hard to take your partisan link seriously.

The rabbi is correct. He left out the fact that we give more in aid to the Arab countries in that theatre such as Egypt and Palestine who also purchase weapons from us. If we pulled all of that aid we'd be

FUCKED

The rabbi is correct. He left out the fact that we give more in aid to the Arab countries in that theatre such as Egypt and Palestine who also purchase weapons from us. If we pulled all of that aid we'd be

FUCKED

All the money we give to the ME be it Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, or Palestine is to benefit Israel. None of it benefits the people in those countries.

FUCKED

All the money we give to the ME be it Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, or Palestine is to benefit Israel. None of it benefits the people in those countries.

the US is giving LEBANON money to benefit ISRAEL???? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Yes it is.

Israel doesn't pay us $3B a year allowance.

are you really claiming the giving israel aid gives the US the right to spy on it?

FUCKED

The money we give to the "pro west" factions is to take power away from Hezbollah. The program has had very limited success but that is why we send aid to Lebanon.

FUCKED

every imperial state needs a constant enemy

when other countries spy on us people call for war, when israel does its okay. when other countries bomb our navy people call for war, when israel does it....

The money we give to the "pro west" factions is to take power away from Hezbollah. The program has had very limited success but that is why we send aid to Lebanon.

yes, bacause hizbullah has the interest of the people at heart...the iranian people that is...

And the 24 F-16s were about to sell to Egypt helps Isreal how? Jimmy Carter isnt even that freakin blind

Our countries are not equal. When you bombed our property in Egypt and attempted to pin it on the Muslim Brotherhood, you gave us the right to conduct espionage against you to whatever degree we deem necessary.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

Forum List

Back