St. Louis County Seeks FEDERAL BAILOUT for More Than 100 BUSINESSES Harmed During #Ferguson Riots

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
St. Louis County Seeks FEDERAL BAILOUT for More Than 100 BUSINESSES Harmed During #Ferguson Riots
Gateway Pundit ^ | August 27, 2014 | Jim Hoft
On Saturday August 9, 2014, 18 year-old Michael Brown was shot to death by a Ferguson police officer after he had earlier robbed a local convenience store. As a result of his death protesters in Ferguson have caused mass destruction in the community.

Several dozen businesses were damaged in the looting and violence. Here is an interactive map of the attacks, shootings, lootings, and destruction. Many of the local businesses were looted not just once, but twice.

Now this… St. Louis County officials are discussing disbursement of federal aid to the more than 100 businesses that suffered financial losses during the Ferguson riots. The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported:

With tension continuing to ease in Ferguson, the St. Louis County Council on Tuesday turned its attention to the economic fallout from the nearly two weeks of unrest that rocked the North County suburb…

…A direct result of the turmoil however was the council’s unanimous approval of an $1 million emergency aid package to lessen the hardship of residents prevented from reaching their jobs or supermarkets in a community roiled by the police shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown on Aug. 9.

The Department of Human Services will disburse the funds through the United Way of Greater St. Louis, Red Cross, Urban League of Greater St. Louis and other relief agencies.

Responding to an emotional plea from the owner of a bar and grill at Buzz Westfall Plaza, the council is moreover supporting federal and state efforts to provide funding for the more than 100 Ferguson businesses that suffered financial losses…

…Councilman Mike O’Mara, D-4th District, signaled the council’s willingness to help Swiish and other Ferguson store owners by taking the unusual step of introducing an emergency bill supporting state and federal efforts to get the businesses back on their feet.

Dooley told reporters after the meeting that he has met with U.S. Sen. Roy Blunt, R-Mo., to discuss the disbursement of federal aid to beleaguered Ferguson businesses.

You broke it, so you SHOULD rebuild it. Fuck you and you're not getting a cent!

It's Koreans who suffer the effects of black racism in these mob/terrorist attacks. Remember the attack by hundreds of blacks against Koreatown during the LA Riots? There were no police to be seen, thus it was left up to ROC veterans (Korean marines) behind sandbag shooting positions along rooftops, to conduct a day-long gun battle with blacks bent on killing every Korean they could, while burning Koreatown to the ground if they could. They couldn't. The ROCs beat the terrorists back.

To this day there's never been an acknowledgement by the city, the MSM, nor any black group needles to say, of the attempted genocide against LA's Koreans during the riots. The only vociferous journalists who trumpeted the story were Pat Buchanan and the single Spanish-language TV network in LA at the time, whose coverage of the riots was far and away better than all the MSM networks combined.

The Koreans themselves were in a state of shock. Those Korean-owned businesses outside of Koreatown, disbursed around East LA, were mostly smashed, looted, and burned by the score. These were small convenience and sundry stores, and small grocery stores that provided an essential service to the inner cities of America that no one else will...or should I say, that no one else is crazy enough to.

I lived in LA at the time. Looking out over the city on the third day of the riots had to be parallel to looking out over Dresden after the firebombing. It was horrible. More than 1000 buildings had been looted and torched, dozens of people had died, hundreds more had been assaulted, shot, stabbed, and sniped. Hundreds of plumes of black smoke wafted over the city causing everyone's eyes to burn. It was as close to the post-apocalypse as I ever cared to get. My parked truck stopped two bullets. I packed my dog and my dirty laundry and headed for Colorado remote. I've hated cities ever since.

So when St. Louis County announces that they want a federal bailout for burned and looted businesses in Ferguson, what they're really saying is that the community's Korean demographic just went through the same racist violent trauma at the hands of the same racist violent animals as did LA's Korean community. Those businesses in Ferguson looted and torched were Korean businesses, not black-owned businesses, which are almost nonexistent in inner urban America. As usual it's the Koreans who suffer when urban mobs go apeshit, not the animals who target them, and assault them, and burn their businesses to the ground.

Last edited:
"…A direct result of the turmoil however was the council’s unanimous approval of an $1 million emergency aid package to lessen the hardship of residents prevented from reaching their jobs or supermarkets in a community roiled by the police shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown on Aug. 9."

I just don't understand this. It was not a natural disaster. It was a shooting and some thugs tearing up the town. Many nearby organizations received donations of food, household supplies to take to those that "could not get out" I believe that would refer to the people who lived in the Canfield apts. This is pure BS! What was keeping them, from getting out? True they lost their nearby Quick-trip store but there's a Wal-Mart not far.

Some businesses are rebuilding and some will not. Make the damn thugs they did arrest help with the cleanup and construction.

I am SO TIRED of this "give me more" shit :boohoo:

Forum List

Back