squirrels arent getting your bulbs....moles are.....
Moles are very very easy to kill in one day. Take your mower and remove the muffler and install a 3/8 double nipple pipe fitting. Then install a reduction bell backwards so the pipe is now 1/2 inch. Hook one end of your garden hose to it and the other down the hole. Start the mower and go have lunch. The exhaust gas will kill them all in about an hour.
MURDERER!!!

good idea

Get some concentrated coyote urine (no kidding) and spray it around.

It's expensive but it works at keeping manner of vermin from your property.

Moles are very very easy to kill in one day. Take your mower and remove the muffler and install a 3/8 double nipple pipe fitting. Then install a reduction bell backwards so the pipe is now 1/2 inch. Hook one end of your garden hose to it and the other down the hole. Start the mower and go have lunch. The exhaust gas will kill them all in about an hour.
MURDERER!!!

good idea
Squirrels you kill different. First if you have cats or dogs put them inside. Get yourself about three or four shot glasses and put anti-freeze in them. Place the shot glasses where branches meet the trunk. And that will kill them, works great on Pigeons and Ni99er Chickens {Crows} as well.

Get some concentrated coyote urine (no kidding) and spray it around.

It's expensive but it works at keeping manner of vermin from your property.
Snake Away has fox urine it. It,s granular and water repellent. It doesn't kill snakes but they leave the yard. I have copperheads and it keeps them away from pets and people. It is very good for squirrels, chipmunks and moles. Walmart has it. 4 pounds, $14.67.

434ef577-16bf-47df-9260-e143064f686f_1000.jpg

MURDERER!!!

good idea
Squirrels you kill different. First if you have cats or dogs put them inside. Get yourself about three or four shot glasses and put anti-freeze in them. Place the shot glasses where branches meet the trunk. And that will kill them, works great on Pigeons and Ni99er Chickens {Crows} as well.

I guess if you already had a freezer full of squirrel yeah......

MURDERER!!!

good idea

I guess if you already had a freezer full of squirrel yeah......
Its all a question of taste. Conservatives like the taste of fresh squirrel. Liberals like the taste of fresh dick out of someones ass.

A liberal will turn down squirrel and ask you how you can eat it. And they do it with brown lips.
:cuckoo:

MURDERER!!!

good idea

That is a terrible idea. For one thing, you could kill any number of other animals. That seems extremely irresponsible and dangerous. The neighbor's cat could get into that and be poisoned. I actually had a cat who died from poisoning once when i was a kid. He got into something and he ended up dying.

Squirrels are horrible. They systematically eat the bulbs of flowers from the ground every winter. This is horrible. Because you want the bulbs to flower again every year.

Why do towns have ordinances against killing squirrels?

Why should you allow squirrels to eat your bulbs?

What do you get if you start shooting up the squirrels in your street? I discussed this with my neighbor and we would like to shoot them all. Do you think we will get something if we start?

What do you have to do to get rid of squirrels? Every time you kill one, two steps in its place. Is there a good solution here?
You need a cat.

In your case a Maine Coon would be ideal. They can kill bigger game.

Squirrels are horrible. They systematically eat the bulbs of flowers from the ground every winter. This is horrible. Because you want the bulbs to flower again every year.

What do you get if you start shooting up the squirrels in your street? I discussed this with my neighbor and we would like to shoot them all. Do you think we will get something if we start?

What do you have to do to get rid of squirrels? Every time you kill one, two steps in its place. Is there a good solution here?
You need a cat.

It's pretty rare that a cat catches a squirrel, especially when it's a well fed pet.

... The neighbor's cat could get into that and be poisoned. I actually had a cat who died from poisoning once when i was a kid. He got into something and he ended up dying.
If the neighbor had a cat, there would be no squirrels.

The neighbor's DOG on the other hand could be at risk.

MURDERER!!!

good idea

That is a terrible idea. For one thing, you could kill any number of other animals. That seems extremely irresponsible and dangerous. The neighbor's cat could get into that and be poisoned. I actually had a cat who died from poisoning once when i was a kid. He got into something and he ended up dying.

Why is this funny? Are you a disturbed sicko or something, Yios,, whatever your name is?

... The neighbor's cat could get into that and be poisoned. I actually had a cat who died from poisoning once when i was a kid. He got into something and he ended up dying.

Bullshit. There are cats AND squirrels all over the place.

You need a cat.

It's pretty rare that a cat catches a squirrel, especially when it's a well fed pet.
You should see my cat.

He kills a squirrel about every day -- eats the head and shoulders then brings home the butt and tail to play with.

He has singlehandedly killed practically every squirrel in our neighborhood.

He is half Maine Coon.

The neighbors all love him.

Bullshit. There are cats AND squirrels all over the place.
Who taught you how to talk like a sailor ??

You need a cat.

You should see my cat.

He kills a squirrel about every day -- eats the head and shoulders then brings home the butt and tail to play with.

He has singlehandedly killed practically every squirrel in our neighborhood.

He is half Maine Coon.

The neighbors all love him.

Well, there are a whole bunch of cats around here, and a whole bunch of squirrels too.

Forum List

Back