Spy Gate, Trump’s Latest Hoax?

In other news. President Trump healed five soldiers at Walter Reed Hospital after placing his hands upon them. The Democrats immediately trampled a tour bus load of handicapped children in an effort to get before the Cameras to denounce this action of President Trumps. The we hate trump caucus demanded Impeachment since it was obvious that Trump was practicing medicine without a license, a felony.

“This is obviously a High Crime, and I know even the Republicans will join us in demanding that Trump be removed from office.”

In other news. President Trump healed five soldiers at Walter Reed Hospital after placing his hands upon them. The Democrats immediately trampled a tour bus load of handicapped children in an effort to get before the Cameras to denounce this action of President Trumps. The we hate trump caucus demanded Impeachment since it was obvious that Trump was practicing medicine without a license, a felony.

“This is obviously a High Crime, and I know even the Republicans will join us in demanding that Trump be removed from office.”
Wasn't it 5 times the yellow coward avoided serving his country? All for war except when he was called How come you support the POS?

Dems after briefing: 'No evidence' spy placed in Trump campaign
As Trump says, “we’ll see”.
Considering, Trump never had any evidence for his claim, many could see how this was going to end up, except little Trumpsters.

I can’t believe you liberals bringing up were is the evidence, 18 months and counting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many years did conservatives investigate Hillary, and yet nothing stuck?

Mueller has already gotten several convictions, quite a few indictments, and there are more threads being pulled every day.

Just wait until Cohen flips.

"We'll see," has been my attitude all along and in the last week my attitude towards things have firmly slid into one of it is time for Mueller to crap or get off the pot. Time to put to an end the silly girl drama both sides are engaged in.

Considering, Trump never had any evidence for his claim, many could see how this was going to end up, except little Trumpsters.

Seems they didn't mention that the FBI paid the "informant" a million dollars over a two year period to dangle bait in front of the Trump people.

Wrong. It wasn't that much. I challenge you to find a link that says it was over a million dollars. The news that I saw said it was more like 200,000 one time, and 180,000 another time, which is much less than what you claim. If I can find the article again, I'll post it.

Seems they didn't mention that the FBI paid the "informant" a million dollars over a two year period to dangle bait in front of the Trump people.

They did?

Can you even come close to substantiating that claim?

Will you believe anything?

"We'll see," has been my attitude all along and in the last week my attitude towards things have firmly slid into one of it is time for Mueller to crap or get off the pot. Time to put to an end the silly girl drama both sides are engaged in.

Why?

Mueller is months away from completing his investigation and it will never be finished until the Moron in Chief sits for questioning.

What would a spy possibly learn that you couldn't find out by reading Trump's twits, or watching interviews of him, his lawyer or his sons?
Mueller just has to wake up in the morning, put on his slippers, go out and pick up the paper from the gate, turn on the tv, make a coffee, open up Twitter and...there it all is.
He has the easiest job in the world.

You know, Trump keeps saying that there was a spy embedded in his campaign. If that is so, why did it take so long for him to find out?

Oh wait.......................that's right.............there never was a spy embedded in his campaign. Just some professor who interviewed 2 people who were already under FBI investigation for Russian connections who actually were working for Trump.

You Trump supporters gotta quit believing his hyperbolic statements. It's making you look stupid.
You mean even more stupid?
I don't think that's possible.

Wrong. It wasn't that much. I challenge you to find a link that says it was over a million dollars. The news that I saw said it was more like 200,000 one time, and 180,000 another time, which is much less than what you claim. If I can find the article again, I'll post it.

I'm just going by what I've heard reported. It'll all come out in the wash.

lmao. What, this must be day 400 of the left insanity?
The only insanity blues is your group of idiots disregarding all the Bullshit coming out of trumps mouth
How to Stop Lying

They did?

My mistake he was paid more than a million over a 6 year period. Supposedly working for a DOD think tank.

They did?

My mistake he was paid more than a million over a 6 year period. Supposedly working for a DOD think tank.

Supposedly?

Forum List

Back