Spotted at a PTA meeting

Gawd, you are just so misinformed on your Kamala dig.

And silly, if they needed bail, then charges weren't dropped.

First they got bailed out, then the charges were dropped. Have you always been this ignorant of the world, or is it a new tactic to hide your dishonesty?

First they got bailed out, then the charges were dropped. Have you always been this ignorant of the world, or is it a new tactic to hide your dishonesty?
I think she is totally the former not the latter. She doesn't strike me as dishonest....so it HAS to be the former. She reminds me much of my sister in law. Not really ignorant...just flat out stupid. Sorry, but that's how i see it.

And silly, if they needed bail, then charges weren't dropped.
That all depends on whether the charges were dropped before or after they were arraigned. Bail is set at the arraignment, but a DA can drop charges anytime before conviction. So, yes, Kameltoe did assist with their bail.

:auiqs.jpg:

Screen-Shot-2021-09-19-at-9.21.36-AM.png

feds.jpg

feds2.jpg

feds3.jpg

feds4.jpg

Did the bail money help the charges being dropped? No.

How many were arrested during the 1/6 riot? ZERO NONE ZILCH NADA

WHY?
That all depends on whether the charges were dropped before or after they were arraigned. Bail is set at the arraignment, but a DA can drop charges anytime before conviction. So, yes, Kameltoe did assist with their bail.
Thanks,

actually.... I was thinking if the most were arrested simply for civil disobeidience, then they likely had no bail requirement.

But if their charge was criminal, a misdemeanor or a felony, then bail was likely called for....

The bail fund that Kamala has supported is for any poor person charged with any crime that allowed the person charged to be released, if they met bail... whether poor or rich....

In other words, if a rich person committed the same crime as the poor person, could get out of jail by paying the bail, then the poor person committing the same crime, now has this bail fund, that Kamala supports, to apply to, for bail help. She's been in support of these bail funds long by before the Floyd protests, and long after the Floyd death protests.... She believes the poor should have equal justice under the law, and should not be hindered from an equal justice system, just because they do not have money.

WHY?

Thanks,

actually.... I was thinking if the most were arrested simply for civil disobeidience, then they likely had no bail requirement.

But if their charge was criminal, a misdemeanor or a felony, then bail was likely called for....

The bail fund that Kamala has supported is for any poor person charged with any crime that allowed the person charged to be released, if they met bail... whether poor or rich....

In other words, if a rich person committed the same crime as the poor person, could get out of jail by paying the bail, then the poor person committing the same crime, now has this bail fund, that Kamala supports, to apply to, for bail help. She's been in support of these bail funds long by before the Floyd protests, and long after the Floyd death protests.... She believes the poor should have equal justice under the law, and should not be hindered from an equal justice system, just because they do not have money.

She is on video saying to support the rioters. Rioters who did billions in damage and murdured 30 people.

WHY?

Thanks,

They are not denied equal justice. The bail requirements are the same for all. The financial situation of the defendant is irrelevant. There is some indication of guilt or a person would not be arrested. The arrest is to assure the public that a dangerous person is not in our midst. Personally, I believe there should be no bail. If you are arrested, you should remain in jail until you are either acquitted or convicted.

Forum List

Back