Muslims Assault Innocent Jewish Family at NJ Shopping Mall

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Two Muslims assaulted a Jewish family of four when they spotted the 16-year-old wearing a pro-Israel shirt. If these Jew-haters are not citizens, they should be deported TODAY. If they are, they should be made to understand that America welcomed them into this country, and it is not acceptable for them to spew their antisemitism and will be charged with a hate crime.

Two Muslims assaulted a Jewish family of four when they spotted the 16-year-old wearing a pro-Israel shirt. If these Jew-haters are not citizens, they should be deported TODAY. If they are, they should be made to understand that America welcomed them into this country, and it is not acceptable for them to spew their antisemitism and will be charged with a hate crime.

I wonder why you had to say the Jews were innocent.
Any time someone is assaulted it really doesn't have to be said that they were innocent Jews. Is being Jewish a crime?
No.

I saw the video.

Want to break that woman of assaulting people, just do a palm strike under her jaw and it will knock half her teeth out.

I wonder why you had to say the Jews were innocent.
Any time someone is assaulted it really doesn't have to be said that they were innocent Jews. Is being Jewish a crime?
No.
Because I needed to emphasize that they were innocent. Leftists marching to the calls of “Death to Jews” believe they all deserve to die, and the president of Harvard refused to condemn it. We need to remind the antisemites on this forum that Jews are innocent.

Last edited:
I saw the video.

Want to break that woman of assaulting people, just do a palm strike under her jaw and it will knock half her teeth out.

The Jew would be charged with trying to genocide Muslims starting with them. Haven’t you seen how quickly libs rush to the defense of hateful Muslims, especially when their hate is directed at Jews?

Attachments

• IMG_2321.jpeg
    IMG_2321.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 3
I saw the video.

If the targets of the subhumans had done that, the globalist media would have seized upon it, edited it carefully and made it into a big story about the dangers of "Islamophobia":

Luiza? Surada? Dragonlady? Mintrut?........
In all seriousness, this is why Jews are being warned to hide identifying clothing or jewelry.

I have an Orthodox friend whose 16-year-old son is a junior at a public high school in a liberal area of DC, with a large Muslim population. (If you stroll nearby, you’ll hear them yelling “Death to Jews!”)

Her son is being so bullied and abused by Muslims and their ignorant supporters that she and her husband are switching him to a private Jewish school 40 minutes away. They are also discussing selling their home, now that the area became surrounded by Jew-hating Muslims, and moving closer to the neighborhood where the Jewish school is.

This is what has happened to America, courtesy of progressives.

Because I needed to emphasize that they were innocent. Leftists marching to the calls of “Death to Jews” believe they all deserve to die, and the president of Harvard refused to condemn it. We need to remind the antisemites on this forum that Jews are innocent.
Can you link the above in bold please?

God, these disgusting people!!!

We can only hope that if they are not citizens, they should be deported!!!!

People like that do not belong in the US

Can you link the above in bold please?
Leave it to a liberal to downplay and deny the horrific racism against Jews. And Isn’t the thread about the disgusting, illegal behavior of the Muslims?

Forum List

Back