Muslims Assault Innocent Jewish Family at NJ Shopping Mall

leave luiza alone----she considers random assaults in shopping malls and school yards and rapes and incineration of infants with blow torches to
be part of her code of CHIVALRY----no accounting for taste

Most people just want the killing to stop. It's been 80 years now . How smart is that?

the shia/sunni 1300 year old feud has nothing to do with DA JOOOOS---
-----but I have actually come across a SUNNI LIBEL against the SHIA---
"THEY ARE REALLY JOOOOS" roflmao----yanno----like adolf. Soon
the Sunni Yemenis are going to start claiming that the HOUTHIS
are leftover yemenite jews-----WAIT AND SEE.

The riot was an attack on Americans for the Quibya massacre of 1953.

the people of the AKKADIAN empire did not produce the people called "arabs" ----or even arabic. The Akkadians were literate----linguistics
is a fun and accurate way to trace "PEOPLES" Arabic was, historically,
imposed by barbaric conquest---just as Spanish and English were imposed
in "South America" and "North America"

Akkadian language was ancient Arabic. Abraham was most likely a Canaanite from Urfa.

To this day there are many Arab families with the surname Akkad. Even the Akkadian language is like listening to heavily accented Arabic . Most Biblical Historians and archeologists are afraid to upset the zionists and lose their jobs by promoting this fact , because if they admit to it it means Mesopotamia was Arab making Abraham an Arab and everything would change .

The fact is Arabs were all over the region even recorded in Babylonian Tablets naming Arab tribes such as the Beit Zamani which is conveniently swept under the carpet in favour of Arabs having only entered so called Mesopotamia with Islam . Look up “On the Original Home of the Semites” by Jehoshua M. Grintz, and The Arabs as Semites Arabia the Cradle of the Semitic Race by Phillip Hitti

The riot was an attack on Americans for the Quibya massacre of 1953.
of course----an attack on DA CRUSADERS---nothing new---it's happening
all over the world. More than 1.5 MILLION Biafran crusader infants and counting

Akkadian language was ancient Arabic. Abraham was most likely a Canaanite from Urfa.

To this day there are many Arab families with the surname Akkad. Even the Akkadian language is like listening to heavily accented Arabic . Most Biblical Historians and archeologists are afraid to upset the zionists and lose their jobs by promoting this fact , because if they admit to it it means Mesopotamia was Arab making Abraham an Arab and everything would change .

The fact is Arabs were all over the region even recorded in Babylonian Tablets naming Arab tribes such as the Beit Zamani which is conveniently swept under the carpet in favour of Arabs having only entered so called Mesopotamia with Islam . Look up “On the Original Home of the Semites” by Jehoshua M. Grintz, and The Arabs as Semites Arabia the Cradle of the Semitic Race by Phillip Hitti
you rambled out "NOTHING NEW" -----including the MUSLIM IDIOT CONCEIT--that SEMITIC MEANS MUSLIM or "semitic" is a synonym for
"arab" I have heard it all--even---
"MAIMONIDES WROTE IN ARABIC PROVING THAT HE WAS A MUSLIM"--
that and muslims invented felafel and pita. "swept under......." what rug?
Has French as a "rommance language" been swept under the same rug?
Old english sounds like a weird form of german. Hungarian sounds like
MARTIAN

for the record----the declaration "...Arabs were all over the region even
recorded in Babylonian Tablets....." ----is beyond idiotic. The term "ARAB"
did not exist back then----in any language. ---arabic was never written in
cuneiform. ---- it was not written at all until about 300 AD---in a script derived from FARSI---probably developed by Zoroastrians and Christians. There is a
Hebraized form of arabic written in Hebrew letters----probably OLDER than
written arabic in 'arabic letters'-----a few people still know it----to wit---jews
who escaped-----arabs don't----if someone finds it on some old parchments
in the sands of Medina----it will be SWEPT UNDER THE RUG

you rambled out "NOTHING NEW" -----including the MUSLIM IDIOT CONCEIT--that SEMITIC MEANS MUSLIM or "semitic" is a synonym for
"arab" I have heard it all--even---
"MAIMONIDES WROTE IN ARABIC PROVING THAT HE WAS A MUSLIM"--
that and muslims invented felafel and pita. "swept under......." what rug?
Has French as a "rommance language" been swept under the same rug?
Old english sounds like a weird form of german. Hungarian sounds like
MARTIAN
I said nothing about Maimonides.

I said nothing about Maimonides.
I did not suggest that you did----I compared some of your statements
regarding the issue of "ARABIAN CANAAN" to the actual khutbah jumaat
declaration transmitted to me by an educated sunni pakistani---that MAIMONIDES WAS A MUSLIM and the "logic" of the declaration. In the
course of my life and human interactions, I have been treated to
many such nonsensical statements even from a friend of the
esteemed Baathist dog---Saddam Hussein

What does this have to do with Biafra?
It relates to tensions between muslims and those people designated
as CRUSADERS and a very high and ongoing body count ---(I have no idea how to say "crusader" in arabic but did witness a KHUTBAH JUMAAT devoted to the fact that the "christians" are "perverse liars" and "ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM"

From your post...

"citations for the fact that those of your kind chant "final solution"

When did independents make that chant?

If you make a claim regarding freckles of political parties; be prepared to back it up.

Shrug...
Shrug....shrug shrug.......

White flag noted.

Have a good day.

I didn't see any white flag, if it talks like a leftist, defends like a leftist, well then we know it's a leftist.

Pretty simple, all of your posts defend the leftist's position, they speak for themselves. :dunno:

I didn't see any white flag, if it talks like a leftist, defends like a leftist, well then we know it's a leftist.

Pretty simple, all of your posts defend the leftist's position, they speak for themselves. :dunno:
No, my posts don't.

Thanks for your opinion though.

Two Muslims assaulted a Jewish family of four when they spotted the 16-year-old wearing a pro-Israel shirt. If these Jew-haters are not citizens, they should be deported TODAY. If they are, they should be made to understand that America welcomed them into this country, and it is not acceptable for them to spew their antisemitism and will be charged with a hate crime.

One of these days they'll run into Krav Maga.

It relates to tensions between muslims and those people designated
as CRUSADERS and a very high and ongoing body count ---(I have no idea how to say "crusader" in arabic but did witness a KHUTBAH JUMAAT devoted to the fact that the "christians" are "perverse liars" and "ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM"

Christian crusaders and European Zionists?

Forum List

Back