Spot the difference competition - Confederates v. Kneelers

2A09774800000578-3141960-image-a-3_1435471142881.jpg

arian-foster-is-the-latest-star-nfl-player-to-kneel-during-national-anthem.jpg

Spot the difference.

On the one hand you have those flying the Confederate flag.

These are the sort of people who are telling the kneelers that they're disrespecting the US armed forces, they're disrespecting the flag, they're disrespecting the anthem.

On the other hand you have the kneelers.

The Confederate troops committed Treason. The US Constitution is quite clear on what Treason is, and the Confederacy committed treason and every soldier who took up arms to FIGHT THE SOLDIERS OF THE US ARMED FORCES committed treason.

Now, flying the Confederate flag shows no respect to the members of the US armed forces. The Confederates killed members of the US armed forces.

Flying the Confederate flag shows no respect to the flag of the United States. It says "we don't want to be a part of that flag, we don't want our star on that flag".

Kneeling in a protest does not disrespect the US flag. The US flag exists because it represents the States, the government, the Constitution. A Constitution which protects freedom to criticize the government.

The kneelers have killed zero US Armed Forces personnel.
The Confederates killed 110,000 people in battle and 25,000 to 30,000 in Confederate prisons.

How is it that the people who fly the flag of treason, the flag of killing US military personnel can turn around and tell those who kneel, that they're disrespecting the anthem and the flag?
That argument don't fly when the kneelers disrespected the flag and military by kneeling over seas but honoring the flag of another country instead. One that many died fighting for our freedom from.

They were protesting the US government. The flag is a symbol of the US govt.

Why the hell would they protest the UK flag, when they don't have a problem with the UK government?

You're really struggling to find any old excuse, aren't you?

Did the Confederates commit treason as stated by the US Constitution?

Did the Confederates kill an estimated 140,000 US soldiers?

Did the kneelers kill any US soldiers?
2A09774800000578-3141960-image-a-3_1435471142881.jpg

arian-foster-is-the-latest-star-nfl-player-to-kneel-during-national-anthem.jpg

Spot the difference.

On the one hand you have those flying the Confederate flag.

These are the sort of people who are telling the kneelers that they're disrespecting the US armed forces, they're disrespecting the flag, they're disrespecting the anthem.

On the other hand you have the kneelers.

The Confederate troops committed Treason. The US Constitution is quite clear on what Treason is, and the Confederacy committed treason and every soldier who took up arms to FIGHT THE SOLDIERS OF THE US ARMED FORCES committed treason.

Now, flying the Confederate flag shows no respect to the members of the US armed forces. The Confederates killed members of the US armed forces.

Flying the Confederate flag shows no respect to the flag of the United States. It says "we don't want to be a part of that flag, we don't want our star on that flag".

Kneeling in a protest does not disrespect the US flag. The US flag exists because it represents the States, the government, the Constitution. A Constitution which protects freedom to criticize the government.

The kneelers have killed zero US Armed Forces personnel.
The Confederates killed 110,000 people in battle and 25,000 to 30,000 in Confederate prisons.

How is it that the people who fly the flag of treason, the flag of killing US military personnel can turn around and tell those who kneel, that they're disrespecting the anthem and the flag?
That argument don't fly when the kneelers disrespected the flag and military by kneeling over seas but honoring the flag of another country instead. One that many died fighting for our freedom from.

They were protesting the US government. The flag is a symbol of the US govt.

Why the hell would they protest the UK flag, when they don't have a problem with the UK government?

You're really struggling to find any old excuse, aren't you?

Did the Confederates commit treason as stated by the US Constitution?

Did the Confederates kill an estimated 140,000 US soldiers?

Did the kneelers kill any US soldiers?
the kneelers are traitors for disrespecting our flag and soldiers overseas.

Well you think this. That's fine. However actually the definition of treason doesn't quite back you up there.

However the Confederates were TREASONOUS and to fly the Confederate flag in support of such treason is.... what?

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."

Now, the kneelers aren't levying war against the US govt. The Confederates did.

The kneelers aren't adhering to the US's enemies, nor giving them aid nor comfort. The Confederates did.

What's great is later after the Civil War, those confederate soldiers were deemed by the government as all American soldiers of the U.S. and thousands were granted burial at Arlington national cemetery. The Negro Kneelers would never fight for their country.

What's great is later after the Civil War, those confederate soldiers were deemed by the government as all American soldiers of the U.S. and thousands were granted burial at Arlington national cemetery. The Negro Kneelers would never fight for their country.

Which is a case of people trying to heal a nation.

The problem is that they actually went and killed US soldiers. That's treason, in case you didn't read the US Constitution.

The kneelers would never fight for their country?

Well they might, I think it would depend on whether they were being sent overseas to risk their lives so some rich mother fuckers can get rich, or whether there was actually a threat to the USA.

The problem is the rich people are trying to make you think that going overseas and fighting, risking your life, to make them richer, is actually patriotic or some shit like that.

And it appears they've done quite a good job of it.

Are you implying or stating flat out that everyone who feels the NFL players who kneel during the national anthem are being disrespectful are flying the confederate flag or support it? If that is the case you seem to be painting with a very broad brush if not you seem to be taking a small minority and trying to protray them as the norm. There are many people who find kneeling during the anthem disrespectful who don't give a flip about the confederate flag.

No, I'm not saying that at all.

What I'm saying is there are people who are hypocritical. People who don't criticize the Confederate flag wavers when they'll criticize the kneelers, there are people who will support a symbol of treason and a symbol of something which killed lots of US soldiers, and also there are those who support a US president who looks to such people for his support and will try and evade annoying them, while strongly attacking those who these people don't like.

These people are protesting a government which has one part of it, the executive branch, which is pandering to people who support the Confederacy.
Yes there are people who are hypocritical like those who didn’t give a flip about the confederate flag or confederate statues or schools named after confederate generals until it became trendy to be offended by them. There always have been and always will be hypocrites,

Are you implying or stating flat out that everyone who feels the NFL players who kneel during the national anthem are being disrespectful are flying the confederate flag or support it? If that is the case you seem to be painting with a very broad brush if not you seem to be taking a small minority and trying to protray them as the norm. There are many people who find kneeling during the anthem disrespectful who don't give a flip about the confederate flag.

No, I'm not saying that at all.

What I'm saying is there are people who are hypocritical. People who don't criticize the Confederate flag wavers when they'll criticize the kneelers, there are people who will support a symbol of treason and a symbol of something which killed lots of US soldiers, and also there are those who support a US president who looks to such people for his support and will try and evade annoying them, while strongly attacking those who these people don't like.

These people are protesting a government which has one part of it, the executive branch, which is pandering to people who support the Confederacy.
Yes there are people who are hypocritical like those who didn’t give a flip about the confederate flag or confederate statues or schools named after confederate generals until it became trendy to be offended by them. There always have been and always will be hypocrites,

You are making a whole lot of assumptions with this.

Didn't they care? Or did they feel it wasn't the right time to protest about it?

There are plenty of things I care about, but I don't fight for.

I'm a vegetarian. I don't like the mass slaughter of animals on a daily basis when most people wouldn't kill their own meat. I could fight against this day in day out, and for what? Nothing's going to change. Maybe at some point in the future things will change. Then maybe I'll be more vocal about it. That doesn't mean I don't care now.

Preserving your culture and heritage isn't traitorous. It's patriotic! The southerners were fine patriots, and still are. Southern culture and heritage is still very much alive to this day. I'm so glad to be a part of it.

Preserving your culture and heritage isn't traitorous. It's patriotic! The southerners were fine patriots, and still are.

Did you not bother to read the US Constitution then?

Well, when you get around to it, look at Article 3, Section 3.

Preserving your culture and heritage isn't traitorous. It's patriotic! The southerners were fine patriots, and still are.

You mean the Constitution that our servicemen and sheriff's take an oath to preserve and protect while the Negro Kneelers disrespect them, even in death?

When the South seceded, Lincoln didn't have enough congressman to have a quorum and the incorporating of the united states for America began. Are you familiar with the Lieber code? Why are we still under that? Neither party understands why they are standing for the flag or why they are "dissing" it. Neither party knows as to why the war of 1812 was even fought which was when our national anthem was written first as a poem by Francis Scott Key. I don't get all weep-eyed when I see the corporate banner of USA.INC or hear the national anthem because it's all bullshit.

I do, however have the utmost respect for those that gave their lives and their service doing what they were told as their patriotic duty. I cast off my programming and sought the truth...as ugly as it is.

You mean the Constitution that our servicemen and sheriff's take an oath to preserve and protect while the Negro Kneelers disrespect them, even in death?

What part of the Constitution did the kneelers disrespect?

Flying a Confederate flag disrespects the military, 140,000 US military personnel died in the Civil War at the hands of the Confederates.

The kneelers are protesting the US govt and their attitude. Nothing there is disrespecting service personnel.

However the rich don't like these protests, so they tell you that it's about the military because they literally haven't got ANYTHING to come back at them with.

How can people support the Confederate flag and then claim people kneeling is disrespecting the US military?

What part of the Constitution did the kneelers disrespect?

Flying a Confederate flag disrespects the military, 140,000 US military personnel died in the Civil War at the hands of the Confederates.

The kneelers are protesting the US govt and their attitude. Nothing there is disrespecting service personnel.

However the rich don't like these protests, so they tell you that it's about the military because they literally haven't got ANYTHING to come back at them with.

How can people support the Confederate flag and then claim people kneeling is disrespecting the US military?

Dude, the "rich" i.e the elites are nurturing this.....fits right into their divide and conquer agenda.

Most NFL guys stood for the national anthem. They always supported the troops, and they always do...now they are kneeling to bring attention to a severe issue that needs to be addressed and some are getting offended at that?
Trump didn't call the neo Nazis SOB and he called NFL players who didn't commit any crime SOB ....he must be anti Christ to have he supports making excuses for him bl8ndly Every time.

The difference that the Confederates had the balls to secede and fight for their beliefs. The last time I checked those 'kneelers' are still reaping the benefits of a system and culture they refuse to respect.
So you want them to fight? Be violent? That's all your kind understands?

Preserving your culture and heritage isn't traitorous.
It is when it's a culture of treason.
Southern pride and heritage still exists today all over the southern states. Antebellum homes, southern bellles, and great southern cooking can't be beat.. Yet, that's traitorous to you?

You're flipping all over the place. First it was about white people, then someone responds and all of a sudden it's about cooking. You're deliberately twisting things to avoid that actual topic.

The difference that the Confederates had the balls to secede and fight for their beliefs. The last time I checked those 'kneelers' are still reaping the benefits of a system and culture they refuse to respect.
Did you remember to say your prayers honoring those brave men in uniform?
fireworks+police.jpg

Ferguson-570x387.jpg

bull crap

Black women are 30% of our women in the military while only 13% of the population.
Black men make up 17% of the men in our Military while only 13% of our population.

Forum List

Back