Spot the difference competition - Confederates v. Kneelers

2A09774800000578-3141960-image-a-3_1435471142881.jpg

arian-foster-is-the-latest-star-nfl-player-to-kneel-during-national-anthem.jpg

Spot the difference.

On the one hand you have those flying the Confederate flag.

These are the sort of people who are telling the kneelers that they're disrespecting the US armed forces, they're disrespecting the flag, they're disrespecting the anthem.

On the other hand you have the kneelers.

The Confederate troops committed Treason. The US Constitution is quite clear on what Treason is, and the Confederacy committed treason and every soldier who took up arms to FIGHT THE SOLDIERS OF THE US ARMED FORCES committed treason.

Now, flying the Confederate flag shows no respect to the members of the US armed forces. The Confederates killed members of the US armed forces.

Flying the Confederate flag shows no respect to the flag of the United States. It says "we don't want to be a part of that flag, we don't want our star on that flag".

Kneeling in a protest does not disrespect the US flag. The US flag exists because it represents the States, the government, the Constitution. A Constitution which protects freedom to criticize the government.

The kneelers have killed zero US Armed Forces personnel.
The Confederates killed 110,000 people in battle and 25,000 to 30,000 in Confederate prisons.

How is it that the people who fly the flag of treason, the flag of killing US military personnel can turn around and tell those who kneel, that they're disrespecting the anthem and the flag?
You really have a hard time understanding history in context don’t you? Lol

Get back when a confederate flag flies at a NFL game.

17-confederate-flags-062415-gettyap-ftrjpg_8oe8ynnontew15o1apc72bdyg.jpg

confederage_flag_sb50-1.jpg

college-football-overall-view-of-mississippi-fans-with-confederate-picture-id178192706
Weak sauce...all of your examples are either unofficial 'fan flags' or Confederate Flags affixed as part of state flags. You can find no example where the Confederate Flag was flown in replacement of the US Flag.

Why do I need to find a place whee a Confederate Flag was shown in replacement of a US flag exactly?

The fact is that people went to NFL games with CONFEDERATE FLAGS which says FUCK YOU to the US MILITARY.

The point here is that the Confederacy was treasonous and that people continue to support the Confederacy, while AT THE SAME TIME, complaining about NFL players (who, you might note, are not replacing the US flag) kneeling and supposedly disrespecting the US military.

It's called HYPOCRISY.

Or better yet, it's looking for reasons to be offended.
The confederate flag is a part of U.S. history. If you call it treason, then I guess California is committing it to. Since they are talking succeeding since Trump was elected. Kneeling during the anthem is being disrespectful to those who defend it.
21768396_1911667359161641_4959836372078633409_n.jpg

This is who you are disrespecting, with your childish attitude.

Did the Confederates commit treason as stated by the US Constitution?

Fun fact, the Civil war began as an invasion of the state of Virginia by Union troops. Southern states had demanded a removal of Federal forces from their territories and Washington refused to comply. The Battle of Manassas was quite literally an invasion of the sovereign territory of Virginia by Federal forces.

The Federal government recognized this fact after the war and passed the Posse Comitatus Act in 1878 which limits the use of the US Army to quell insurrection in states.

That makes the entire Civil War self-defense as far as the South was concerned.

2A09774800000578-3141960-image-a-3_1435471142881.jpg

arian-foster-is-the-latest-star-nfl-player-to-kneel-during-national-anthem.jpg

Spot the difference.

On the one hand you have those flying the Confederate flag.

These are the sort of people who are telling the kneelers that they're disrespecting the US armed forces, they're disrespecting the flag, they're disrespecting the anthem.

On the other hand you have the kneelers.

The Confederate troops committed Treason. The US Constitution is quite clear on what Treason is, and the Confederacy committed treason and every soldier who took up arms to FIGHT THE SOLDIERS OF THE US ARMED FORCES committed treason.

Now, flying the Confederate flag shows no respect to the members of the US armed forces. The Confederates killed members of the US armed forces.

Flying the Confederate flag shows no respect to the flag of the United States. It says "we don't want to be a part of that flag, we don't want our star on that flag".

Kneeling in a protest does not disrespect the US flag. The US flag exists because it represents the States, the government, the Constitution. A Constitution which protects freedom to criticize the government.

The kneelers have killed zero US Armed Forces personnel.
The Confederates killed 110,000 people in battle and 25,000 to 30,000 in Confederate prisons.

How is it that the people who fly the flag of treason, the flag of killing US military personnel can turn around and tell those who kneel, that they're disrespecting the anthem and the flag?

You must have extraordinary long arms to reach that comparison. Anybody who has lived in America and has any sense of our history knows who those people are flying the confederate flag in your picture. Nobody in this country questions their patriotism. It’s like saying someone dressed like a devil for Halloween is a follower of satanism. You are the first person I have ever heard of questioning who those people are, and that makes you very very special, so put on your helmet, and wait for the short bus to come pick you up.

Were you bitching about the rebel flag years ago or did you only recently become offended by it when CNN told you what to think?

I don't watch CNN.

I'm not offended by the Confederate flag. I'm pointing out major fucking hypocrisy among those who think kneeling at NFL games disrespects the US military.

I think they're just looking for a reason to hate. Look for excuses. They don't have much. Protesting is protected by the US constitution, it's a part of what America is and it is, supposedly, what the US military should be fighting to protect.

Whereas the Confederates fought to be free of that. They killed US soldiers.

Your problem is with timing here sport. Any association to the confederate flag and the south trying to secede from the union has been gone for decades. It’s like claiming we should hang anybody who dresses up in gray for a civil war re-enactment. It will only pass mustard with snowflakes who spend their day looking for things to be offended by. You know, people like you.

The difference that the Confederates had the balls to secede and fight for their beliefs. The last time I checked those 'kneelers' are still reaping the benefits of a system and culture they refuse to respect.

This is bullshit. You're looking for reasons to be offended by one thing, and not by another.

The Confederates had the balls to fight, the NFL players risk losing their jobs over this.

The kneelers killed nobody, the Confederates killed 140,000 US TROOPS.

And apparently, the kneelers are disrespecting the US military and the Confederate flag wavers AREN'T.

Can you explain this?
and you're not?

Were you bitching about the rebel flag years ago or did you only recently become offended by it when CNN told you what to think?

I don't watch CNN.

I'm not offended by the Confederate flag. I'm pointing out major fucking hypocrisy among those who think kneeling at NFL games disrespects the US military.

I think they're just looking for a reason to hate. Look for excuses. They don't have much. Protesting is protected by the US constitution, it's a part of what America is and it is, supposedly, what the US military should be fighting to protect.

Your problem is with timing here sport. Any association to the confederate flag and the south trying to secede from the union has been gone for decades. It’s like claiming we should hang anybody who dresses up in gray for a civil war re-enactment. It will only pass mustard with snowflakes who spend their day looking for things to be offended by. You know, people like you.

I saw the rebel flag a lot growing up and it had no particular significance to it. If someone had asked me what it stood for, I would have guessed "beer and trucks"

The difference that the Confederates had the balls to secede and fight for their beliefs. The last time I checked those 'kneelers' are still reaping the benefits of a system and culture they refuse to respect.
bull crap

Black women are 30% of our women in the military while only 13% of the population.
Black men make up 17% of the men in our Military while only 13% of our population.

Slow clap for effort. What is your point exactly?

Did you remember to say your prayers honoring those brave men in uniform?
fireworks+police.jpg

Ferguson-570x387.jpg
No, because I never have to remember to be thankful. The same as you and your lot never have to remember to be ingrate shitbirds.

fireworks+police.jpg

Ferguson-570x387.jpg
No, because I never have to remember to be thankful. The same as you and your lot never have to remember to be ingrate shitbirds.
I built a large part of this country. You brainwashed moochers steal my money to pay government thugs to torture, kill & destroy it!

I don't watch CNN.

I saw the rebel flag a lot growing up and it had no particular significance to it. If someone had asked me what it stood for, I would have guessed "beer and trucks"

And kids will be looking at the kneelers and saying "they're kneeling, so what?"

fireworks+police.jpg

Ferguson-570x387.jpg
I built a large part of this country. You brainwashed moochers steal my money to pay government thugs to torture, kill & destroy it!
S-A-F-E-T-Y! (Security And Freedom Ensured Thank You!) Stop whining and trying to find solace in those who only wish to destroy our nation from within. GD Communists are falling out of the light sockets on this site.

I don't watch CNN.

And kids will be looking at the kneelers and saying "they're kneeling, so what?"
Pretty much.

The Trump regime is trying to re-brand the protest. They are protesting the corrupt police system where young blacks are being denied the natural and civil rights. Not just those officers who do so on purpose but those who protect them as well. The flag stand for the Constitution and the Constitution protect their right to protest. So in effect the Trump regime is neglecting to defend the US Constitution and disrespecting the Flag themselves. By attacking the NFL they are also abusing their power.

Impeach and remove them from office.

I don't watch CNN.

to me it never had as much to do with slavery or even the war in as much as just being a "rebel". the dukes of hazzard had it on their car and it was never an issue until we got a whole lot of PC up our collective asses and didn't know what to do, so we made it an issue, proclaimed it racist and demand it be removed from site.

only racism still went on. nothing changed except people are declaring whatever offends them as something that must go and that state of mind is bullshit.

but here we are.

There was no treason in the Confederacy. There are Confederate military buried in Arlington. There was not a single person ever accused of treason. Congress refused to judge the civil war as treason. Every official connected with the civil war was pardoned or amnestied. The officers and generals of the Confederacy have been considered American Heroes.

So, no Treason until the left needed a wedge issue.

God Bless Jefferson Davis and Robert E. Lee.

Get back when a confederate flag flies at a NFL game.

17-confederate-flags-062415-gettyap-ftrjpg_8oe8ynnontew15o1apc72bdyg.jpg

confederage_flag_sb50-1.jpg

college-football-overall-view-of-mississippi-fans-with-confederate-picture-id178192706
Weak sauce...all of your examples are either unofficial 'fan flags' or Confederate Flags affixed as part of state flags. You can find no example where the Confederate Flag was flown in replacement of the US Flag.

Why do I need to find a place whee a Confederate Flag was shown in replacement of a US flag exactly?

The fact is that people went to NFL games with CONFEDERATE FLAGS which says FUCK YOU to the US MILITARY.

The point here is that the Confederacy was treasonous and that people continue to support the Confederacy, while AT THE SAME TIME, complaining about NFL players (who, you might note, are not replacing the US flag) kneeling and supposedly disrespecting the US military.

It's called HYPOCRISY.

Or better yet, it's looking for reasons to be offended.
The confederate flag is a part of U.S. history. If you call it treason, then I guess California is committing it to. Since they are talking succeeding since Trump was elected. Kneeling during the anthem is being disrespectful to those who defend it.View attachment 153382
This is who you are disrespecting, with your childish attitude.

I disagree. The right to protest is part of that Constitution they died defending. Calling them SOB's and attacking the NFL is disrespecting those who fought and died defending that Constitution.

Y'all keep defending the kneelers, if they keep it up they are hurting their self, no mater how you defend them, if we don't watch then maybe they will understand then, they are kind of a dumb hard headed bunch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back