Spill, baby spill....42,000 gallons a day

handled well and safely by the existing protocols and safety procedures
You are going to have a hard time topping this as the most ignorant reply ever on USMB....but somehow I believe you have the right stuff to exceed it...Good luck!

We already know you don't read moron, try not to advertise it too much.... LOL, once again backed the wrong horse huh shithead.....:lol::lol::lol: A real pattern with you.....:lol:

No..you cannot spend the night in the HOMO CAGE..get off my leg....

Sorry I missed this earlier... still advertising? Sorry pal but no one wants to hang out in your little man love room except you and bikerbitch, now stop begging its pathetic.. Don't you two have some shopping to do or maybe some shoes or purses to compare?. Back to the sewing circle for you.:lol:

BTW, why do you start a thread asking an ignorant and reterded question about something you know nothing about, and then tell everyone who points out its ignorance they are off topic? you ran from my post in twice now.... Whats the matter, you let your "artistic vision" speak for you again?

HAHHAHAHAHAA! Fucked up again huh moron.... yeah ya did... Didn't even read enough about presidential signing statements in your own link to understand it, yet that didn't stop you from making an ignorant babbling thread about it.... Too ignorant.....

Oh I get it asshole, like picasso you don't see a tree you think a tree..So a topic is as you think it and no matter what it says or implies or relates to, it doesn't matter, you have no time for petty reality; you are an artist!... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're a pretentious, self deluded, fucking idiot is what you are.....:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
wrong AGAIN moron, from the usgs...

Mount St. Helens -- From the 1980 Eruption to 2000, Fact Sheet 036-00

CATACLYSMIC ERUPTION
May 18, 1980
Within 15 to 20 seconds of a magnitude 5.1 earthquake at 8:32 a.m., the volcano's bulge and summit slid away in a huge landslide - the largest on Earth in recorded history. The landslide depressurized the volcano's magma system, triggering powerful explosions that ripped through the sliding debris. Rocks, ash, volcanic gas, and steam were blasted upward and outward to the north. This lateral blast of hot material accelerated to at least 300 miles per hour, then slowed as the rocks and ash fell to the ground and spread away from the volcano; several people escaping the blast on its western edge were able to keep ahead of the advancing cloud by driving 65 to 100 miles an hour! The blast cloud traveled as far as 17 miles northward from the volcano and the landslide traveled about 14 miles west down the North Fork Toutle River.

handled well and safely by the existing protocols and safety procedures
You are going to have a hard time topping this as the most ignorant reply ever on USMB....but somehow I believe you have the right stuff to exceed it...Good luck!

We already know you don't read moron, try not to advertise it too much.... LOL, once again backed the wrong horse huh shithead.....:lol::lol::lol: A real pattern with you.....:lol:

Hey gslack I have this hemroid that reminds me of you.

I'll go real, real slow so you can keep up.

You said, "St helen's was an eruption not an earthquake......."

Now re-read my post from the USGS, the earthquake is what triggered the eruption.

The eruption was a result not a cause; can you understand that now? Are you retarded or delusional?

Clueless fuckstick you are.

PS-and yes there were many eartquakes and eruptions (a few eruptions) leading up to the major event of May 18th.

I'm done hi-jacking the thread, go on pissing up a rope you idiotic lifeless, (and by how long your posts are and how many times a day you post) an unemployed (able) worthless sack of skin.

douchebag it was not a specific real earth quake... its called an example or hypothetical situation to show a point

OK. I used a real earthquake to show you BS.

You made the point of St helens eruption to show what exactly?

You brought up earthquakes, said it was BS when a little one warns of a bigger one. Maybe that's true in your hypothetical world, but not in reality.

Idiot.....

St helens was an eruption not an earthquake.......

You are the most ignorant little juvenile I have met on here... It is unbelievable you can manage to tie your owns shoes..

I ask you was there a "warning eruption" from Mount St. Helens weeks before the eruption? you refuse to answer that. And that shows just how your entire history on this board has been.... It has been one embarrassing and idiotic statement from you after another....

I ask you once more; was there a "warning eruption" from Mount St. Helens weeks before the eruption?

if there was not, then your entire premise is once again flat on its face. As usual with you....

Last edited:
I'll make it a nice bright red to match the color of your lying fucking piece of shit ass face. Go suck another Republican cock, I'm sure Dud(e) will oblige, he lives in a much of a fantasy world as you do, he made one comment about cars lasting longer (? and less servicing?) because they have computers, so fucking dumb....

douchebag it was not a specific real earth quake... its called an example or hypothetical situation to show a point

You made the point of St helens eruption to show what exactly?

You brought up earthquakes, said it was BS when a little one warns of a bigger one. Maybe that's true in your hypothetical world, but not in reality.

Idiot.....

You are the most ignorant little juvenile I have met on here... It is unbelievable you can manage to tie your owns shoes..

I ask you was there a "warning eruption" from Mount St. Helens weeks before the eruption? you refuse to answer that. And that shows just how your entire history on this board has been.... It has been one embarrassing and idiotic statement from you after another....

I ask you once more; was there a "warning eruption" from Mount St. Helens weeks before the eruption?

if there was not, then your entire premise is once again flat on its face. As usual with you....

Now re-read my post from the USGS, the earthquake is what triggered the eruption.

The eruption was a result not a cause; can you understand that now? Are you retarded or delusional?

PS-and yes there were many eartquakes and eruptions (a few eruptions) leading up to the major event of May 18th.

I'm done hi-jacking the thread, go on pissing up a rope you idiotic lifeless, (and by how long your posts are and how many times a day you post) an unemployed (able) worthless sack of skin.

Idiot.....

LOL, IT must get real tiring to have to come back as another identity everytime you make an ass of yourself..... Glad I am not you....Don't think I would like being that much of a coward.....

Look its socko to the rescue...:lol::lol:

I would try and explain the whole thing once again but then that would be a waste of time wouldn't it.... you already know what went on don't you socko.... Matter of fact WITHOUT cherry picking the page you linked to and grabbing the first line, we see what they say more clearly....

Your link......Mount St. Helens -- From the 1980 Eruption to 2000, Fact Sheet 036-00
Mount St. Helens, Washington, is the most active volcano in the Cascade Range. Its most recent series of eruptions began in 1980 when a large landslide and powerful explosive eruption created a large crater, and ended 6 years later after more than a dozen extrusions of lava built a dome in the crater.

Now want to explain how you DIDN'T understand this part?? When people refer to st helens do think they mean the earthquake that was caused by the pressure or do you think they mean the eruption?

you and your little sock army can play the semantics game all you want, and it won't change anything. The pressure from the Volcano caused the earthquakes prior to the eruption, just as I said previously, your link, his link both support this.

Now this childish proxy attack nonsense is getting old junior...:lol::lol::lol:

P.S. You been 'watching" me have you? Hmm, I don't think adding forum stalker to your resume is going to help you asshole....

Last edited:

Idiot.....

LOL, IT must get real tiring to have to come back as another identity everytime you make an ass of yourself..... Glad I am not you....Don't think I would like being that much of a coward.....

I would try and explain the whole thing once again but then that would be a waste of time wouldn't it.... you already know what went on don't you socko.... Matter of fact WITHOUT cherry picking the page you linked to and grabbing the first line, we see what they say more clearly....

Your link......Mount St. Helens -- From the 1980 Eruption to 2000, Fact Sheet 036-00
Mount St. Helens, Washington, is the most active volcano in the Cascade Range. Its most recent series of eruptions began in 1980 when a large landslide and powerful explosive eruption created a large crater, and ended 6 years later after more than a dozen extrusions of lava built a dome in the crater.

Now want to explain how you DIDN'T understand this part?? When people refer to st helens do think they mean the earthquake that was caused by the pressure or do you think they mean the eruption?

you and your little sock army can play the semantics game all you want, and it won't change anything. The pressure from the Volcano caused the earthquakes prior to the eruption, just as I said previously, your link, his link both support this.

P.S. You been 'watching" me have you? Hmm, I don't think adding forum stalker to your resume is going to help you asshole....

Is there a subject known to man that you are not THE expert and last word on?

Sorry slacker you are wrong AGAIN. Please stop trying to be the superior voice about things that happen in my state.

The 1980 eruption of Mount St. Helens, a stratovolcano located in Washington state, in the United States, was a major volcanic eruption. The eruption (which was a VEI = 5 event) was the only significant one to occur in the contiguous 48 U.S. states since the 1915 eruption of California's Lassen Peak.[1]

The eruption was preceded by a two-month series of earthquakes and steam-venting episodes, caused by an injection of magma at shallow depth below the volcano that created a huge bulge and a fracture system on Mount St. Helens' north slope. An earthquake at 8:32:17 a.m. on Sunday, May 18, 1980, caused the entire weakened north face to slide away, suddenly exposing the partly molten, gas- and steam-rich rock in the volcano to lower pressure. The rock responded by exploding a hot mix of lava and pulverized older rock toward Spirit Lake so quickly that it overtook the avalanching north face.

Sorry slacker you are wrong AGAIN. Please stop trying to be the superior voice about things that happen in my state.

The 1980 eruption of Mount St. Helens, a stratovolcano located in Washington state, in the United States, was a major volcanic eruption. The eruption (which was a VEI = 5 event) was the only significant one to occur in the contiguous 48 U.S. states since the 1915 eruption of California's Lassen Peak.[1]

The eruption was preceded by a two-month series of earthquakes and steam-venting episodes, caused by an injection of magma at shallow depth below the volcano that created a huge bulge and a fracture system on Mount St. Helens' north slope. An earthquake at 8:32:17 a.m. on Sunday, May 18, 1980, caused the entire weakened north face to slide away, suddenly exposing the partly molten, gas- and steam-rich rock in the volcano to lower pressure. The rock responded by exploding a hot mix of lava and pulverized older rock toward Spirit Lake so quickly that it overtook the avalanching north face.

You going to read anything ever? or more importantly going to act like an adult and speak the truth ever?

You don't care whats said you just want to come in and act like a parrot calling me wrong.... You have already shown this...

THe earthquake caused by what?????? Come on douchebag you can say it.... Caused by......... Pressure from the Volcano...... Nice try bitch but your desire to attack me at all costs shows your ethics..... I love these little semantic BS displays of maturity.....:lol::lol:

You going to read anything ever? or more importantly going to act like an adult and speak the truth ever?

You don't care whats said you just want to come in and act like a parrot calling me wrong.... You have already shown this...

THe earthquake caused by what?????? Come on douchebag you can say it.... Caused by......... Pressure from the Volcano...... Nice try bitch but your desire to attack me at all costs shows your ethics..... I love these little semantic BS displays of maturity.....:lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXWbMu4PtpE]YouTube - Spin Doctors - Little Miss Can't Be Wrong[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXWbMu4PtpE]YouTube - Spin Doctors - Little Miss Can't Be Wrong[/ame]

Yeah.....More maturity from you.....:lol::lol:

Yeah.....More maturity from you.....:lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2npKC2p8XCo]YouTube - THE BEATLES - CRY BABY CRY rare version[/ame]

But one intense kick of natural gas caused the Deepwater Horizon drilling rig to be shut down because of the fear of an explosion just weeks before a similar release succeeded in destroying and sinking the platform and sent millions of gallons of oil on a collision course with Louisiana and the rest of the northern coast of the Gulf of Mexico.

Shortly before the accident, engineers argued about whether to remove heavy drilling mud that acted as a last defense against such catastrophic kicks, and the decision to replace the mud with much lighter seawater won out.
Gas surge shut well a couple of weeks before Gulf oil spill | NOLA.com

REALLY? man thats so amazing now what does that have to do with this accident? Nothing, it does not say anything other than there was a gas problem a few weeks before the explosion. It's like saying a earthquake a few weeks before the big one that leveled a city, was a warning and they should have abandoned the city because of it... Thats nonsense just like this assumption. One does not equal the other and it does not establish anything regarding any lapse in safety or procedures..

Hey Goo Slack......do you watch news? If so, you would have known that the self heating cement (created by Halliburton and wasn't tested for that depth), when it was poured, caused the methane to heat up, creating the gas pocket.

Next, there was the bullshit that the BP scientists said about they didn't consider this as a possibility of happening, because the oil rig was "too technologically advanced".

Several oil riggers who were there stated that there were safety procedures that WERE NOT BEING FOLLOWED!

Yeah........keep slinging bullshit dude, you wouldn't know a fact if it tore off that baby pinky you call a dick.

Go ahead asshole, you're making friends around here at a record pace. What do you do again? Live in your mothers basement and cruise the local high schools for dates?

You are truly pathetic.

I'll go even slower for you as you seem to not understand the mechanics of an eruption. I will only deal with the last minutes of the eruption to keep it simple. After many hours of magma being injected into the country rock (prior eruptive material and lava tubes) of the volcano the bulge was weakend by continuous small eruptions that fractured the overlying material. The plane of the formations was lifted above the angle of repose and when the earthquake occured (a product of the eruptive process) the bulge broke away and exposed the underlying magma chamber to the atmosphere which resulted in a phreato-magmatic explosion.

When you take away all of the scientific wording what you are left with is the simple fact that it was all because of the eruptive process that Mt. St. Helens blew her top. The earthquake that led to the explosion was a direct result of the bulge that was caused by the eruption of magma from deep in the earth into the pre-existing magma chamber and the further movement of more magma preperatory to the eruption that would have occured if the bulge had not broken away. They are all inter-related.

Now go take some basic science classes.

Idiot.....

REALLY? man thats so amazing now what does that have to do with this accident? Nothing, it does not say anything other than there was a gas problem a few weeks before the explosion. It's like saying a earthquake a few weeks before the big one that leveled a city, was a warning and they should have abandoned the city because of it... Thats nonsense just like this assumption. One does not equal the other and it does not establish anything regarding any lapse in safety or procedures..

Hey Goo Slack......do you watch news? If so, you would have known that the self heating cement (created by Halliburton and wasn't tested for that depth), when it was poured, caused the methane to heat up, creating the gas pocket.

Next, there was the bullshit that the BP scientists said about they didn't consider this as a possibility of happening, because the oil rig was "too technologically advanced".

Several oil riggers who were there stated that there were safety procedures that WERE NOT BEING FOLLOWED!

Yeah........keep slinging bullshit dude, you wouldn't know a fact if it tore off that baby pinky you call a dick.

Go ahead asshole, you're making friends around here at a record pace. What do you do again? Live in your mothers basement and cruise the local high schools for dates?

You are truly pathetic.

HAHHHAHAHA! oh look huggy's bikerbitch is back..... Good, care to bring a link? A source? anything beyond you running your mouth? Come on a big tough.... Well Oaky maybe not so tough...LOL... Anyway a , whatever you are like yourself should be able to bring a source...:lol::lol:

I noticed you conveniently ignored my last post TO YOU....Convenient.... Got any more bullshit to tell us smart guy?....:lol::lol:

Oh don't worry I make friends well enough... I also point out bullshit artists and internet bullies right away too... BTW, I am not here because I need a friend, unlike you and huggy I leave my house once in a while and actually DO other things. You can't hang out in huggy's manlove thread all the time man its not healthy.....:lol:

As most people that think they know the territory blunder in..they eventually find out that they do not.

I respect Rob(ABikerSailor), He and I went round and round when I first arrived. Since then we have discovered more things to agree upon than not. We almost always agree on who is full of shit and who is not. You of course are. Rob believes in a higher power thus his nature is more kind and benevolent. I do not hold such fantasy so the only thing that keeps me from seeking people like you out and crushing your kind like grapes are the rules of this board that prohibit threats. So please keep running your pie hole. I still have not found an opening for you in the HOMO CAGE. Perhaps if you provide the opening KrustyFrank will find a way to fill you in.

As most people that think they know the territory blunder in..they eventually find out that they do not.

I respect Rob(ABikerSailor), He and I went round and round when I first arrived. Since then we have discovered more things to agree upon than not. We almost always agree on who is full of shit and who is not. You of course are. Rob believes in a higher power thus his nature is more kind and benevolent. I do not hold such fantasy so the only thing that keeps me from seeking people like you out and crushing your kind like grapes are the rules of this board that prohibit threats. So please keep running your pie hole. I still have not found an opening for you in the HOMO CAGE. Perhaps if you provide the opening KrustyFrank will find a way to fill you in.

AWWWW, you just threatened me..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Got under your skin did I douchebag? So what are ya gonna do? What did you just say you would do to me if the forum wasn't holding you back again???? HAHHAAHHA!

Are you mentally alright man? Threatening me on here? In a public forum? Better grow up man, you don't know me and you do not frighten me...:lol::lol:

Well I will try not to loose too much sleep over your little threat asshole...:lol::lol:

BTW, you should really watch threatening people on the internet... Its not a good Idea, ya never know who the other person is. Also it makes you look like an immature idiot... So you and rob go and benevolent the hell out of each other in your man love thread and leave me alone and we will both be happy....

Now I am going to ask once more that you avoid or ignore me and I will do the same to you. if you choose not to and continue BS attacks on me, I will give back every bit if not more what I receive....

You cannot bully me, you cannot do anything but threaten me, and you cannot stifle me because you don't like what I have to say. And so far proving me wrong hasn't worked well for you either.... Now once more you stop and I will stop....

Got under your skin did I douchebag? So what are ya gonna do? What did you just say you would do to me if the forum wasn't holding you back again???? HAHHAAHHA!

Are you mentally alright man? Threatening me on here? In a public forum? Better grow up man, you don't know me and you do not frighten me...:lol::lol:

Well I will try not to loose too much sleep over your little threat asshole...:lol::lol:

BTW, you should really watch threatening people on the internet... Its not a good Idea, ya never know who the other person is. Also it makes you look like an immature idiot... So you and rob go and benevolent the hell out of each other in your man love thread and leave me alone and we will both be happy....

Now I am going to ask once more that you avoid or ignore me and I will do the same to you. if you choose not to and continue BS attacks on me, I will give back every bit if not more what I receive....

You cannot bully me, you cannot do anything but threaten me, and you cannot stifle me because you don't like what I have to say. And so far proving me wrong hasn't worked well for you either.... Now once more you stop and I will stop....

As I said ..I do not make threats...I follow the rules. I apologise if you peed on yourself.

As I said ..I do not make threats...I follow the rules. I apologise if you peed on yourself.

Ah yes ya did buddy...... you said and I quote you directly... "I do not hold such fantasy so the only thing that keeps me from seeking people like you out and crushing your kind like grapes are the rules of this board that prohibit threats. "

That was immature and ignorant of you..... And don't worry the only accident was me laughing and almost spilling my coffee....:lol:

if you cannot handle being called on your bullshit, then don't push it on me. You and your pal come after me and you somehow consider yourself the victim when it goes to hell on you? Grow up..... Seriously.... All you have to do is leave me alone thats it. but you would rather badger me and then cry when you get it back.... :lol::lol::lol:

Ah yes ya did buddy...... you said and I quote you directly... "I do not hold such fantasy so the only thing that keeps me from seeking people like you out and crushing your kind like grapes are the rules of this board that prohibit threats. "

That was immature and ignorant of you..... And don't worry the only accident was me laughing and almost spilling my coffee....:lol:

if you cannot handle being called on your bullshit, then don't push it on me. You and your pal come after me and you somehow consider yourself the victim when it goes to hell on you? Grow up..... Seriously.... All you have to do is leave me alone thats it. but you would rather badger me and then cry when you get it back.... :lol::lol::lol:

As I mentioned early on...you are not in charge here. If you think you have a case that I threatened you personally then run it by Gunny. He is fair and will not hesitate to put me in my place if he thinks you are correct. You on the other hand have zero clout and I will respond as I chose to your stupid posts.

As I mentioned early on...you are not in charge here. If you think you have a case that I threatened you personally then run it by Gunny. He is fair and will not hesitate to put me in my place if he thinks you are correct. You on the other hand have zero clout and I will respond as I chose to your stupid posts.

See now there ya go again acting like a punk... Who said anything about reporting you to anyone? Deal with adults in a real life one on one much? Well it doesn't look like it man..

I don't go and cry over such petty nonsense, thats what a coward does.... And frankly your threats are petty... And I am not ordering you or trying to do any such thing. I told you what you could do and what would be the result if you continued doing what you are doing now. Basically if you badger me and follow me around wanting to take pot shots at me from the side, I will reciprocate and give back at least as good as I get.

Now you and your man can go and love each other into a frenzy, or sit and talk all you want to about who you want in your weird little cage. I do not care at all its your business. BUT if you come after me like you have been I will defend myself and even give some back when I get the opportunity.

Forum List

Back