SPERRY: FBI Agents Involved in Trump Raid are Under Criminal Investigation by Durham For Abusing Their Power in Trump-Russia Probe

But if a tree falls in the forest...

I guess 'you people' haven't learned not to trust Gateway.

Durham, the Trump-appointed special counsel's investigation into the FBI and Russia inquiry netted you all what? Now it's Hunter. When will 'you people' ever grow up and learn?

The fed-nappers from MI were rewarded with a move to DC and a chance to ransack Melania's underwear drawers.... what a deal, hmm?
The Raunchy Nude Model "bought new underwear because she felt as though her belongings had been "contaminated," ?" Give me a break

The fed-nappers from MI were rewarded with a move to DC and a chance to ransack Melania's underwear drawers.... what a deal, hmm?

You'd think that since everyone in the world has already seen her naked, she wouldn't care about stupid stuff like that. What is most "let them eat cake" about this is Miss Priss saying "Ewww. Someone touched my underwear. I have to spend thousands of dollars on new stuff".

Her boyfriend in New York, will be getting a few fashion shows out of it at least.

You'd think that since everyone in the world has already seen her naked, she wouldn't care about stupid stuff like that. What is most "let them eat cake" about this is Miss Priss saying "Ewww. Someone touched my underwear. I have to spend thousands of dollars on new stuff".

Her boyfriend in New York, will be getting a few fashion shows out of it at least.
who’s seen her naked? when did that happen?

The Raunchy Nude Model "bought new underwear because she felt as though her belongings had been "contaminated," ?" Give me a break
I guess you have to be a dembot to enjoy having people raid your underwear

and where are these raunchy nude pics of her??

Can't post them here, but google "Melania nude", and then click on images at the top, and you'll see lots of them.
i see one photo of her laying nude, on her stomach, i don’t see any private parts…and it looks to be an Ad from when she modeled

what’s raunchy about that? you act like this was something f off hunter’s laptop

Durham and Barr need to be investigated for conspiring to corrupt and weaponize the DOJ by protecting President Don "Corleone" Trump and attacking his enemies.

i see one photo of her laying nude, on her stomach, i don’t see any private parts…and it looks to be an Ad from when she modeled

what’s raunchy about that? you act like this was something f off hunter’s laptop
You obviously aren't looking

1675357423759.png

haha yeah i’ve seen some photoshopped pics of hillary on line too…they aren’t as nice though
No problem. You can pretend those are photoshopped. but we both know that isn't true. Don't you ever get tired of calling everything that doesn't praise trump a lie?

No problem. You can pretend those are photoshopped. but we both know that isn't true. Don't you ever get tired of calling everything that doesn't praise trump a lie?
I think those pics of his wife are quite the praise....she's fine. Good for him.

I guess 'you people' haven't learned not to trust Gateway.

Durham, the Trump-appointed special counsel's investigation into the FBI and Russia inquiry netted you all what? Now it's Hunter. When will 'you people' ever grow up and learn?

Shouldn’t you be helping OJ find his wife’s murderer?

I guess you have to be a dembot to enjoy having people raid your underwear

and where are these raunchy nude pics of her??
David Bowie married a Super Model

Donald Trump Married a Raunchy Nude Model

Bowie Wife.jpg

raunchy melania 1.jpg

I think those pics of his wife are quite the praise....she's fine. Good for him.
but they're not Super Model stuff. It's raunchy nudes. Okay. Sperm count in order

not photo shopped and not super model material

the Trumps have alwasys been White rash with money -- poor white people's ideas of classy wealthy people

David Bowie married a Super Model

Donald Trump Married a Raunchy Nude Model

View attachment 753036

View attachment 753038

Iman nudity facts:

• she was last seen naked 10 years ago at the age of 30. Nude pictures are from Playboy (2013).
  • her first nude pictures are from photo shoot (1975) when she was 19 years old.
  • we list more than four different sets of nude pictures in her nudography. This usually means she has done a lot of nudity so you won't have any trouble finding her naked
  • she was in Playboy so those are probably her best nude photos

Forum List

Back