Spend the money on technology and manpower, not a cement wall.

I prefer these methods.
If you hire illegals you get huge fines.
No gov handouts to illegals.
No anchor babies.
Militarize the border.

This could be done with little cost and in fact would add to the coffer in fines that could be used in border enforcement.
And every one of those methods would be rescinded on day one the next time Democrats get in power.

Which of course would expose their true intent.

[.That would be bad for the economy. I would be open to that for a third strike however.

Realize I don’t give a fuck about the economy. Until we fix the Social issues in this country the economy has zero value to me.

If they are proven to be actively involved in human trafficking, there is no punishment that is too severe.

The deaths, rapes and child abuse associated with bringing illegals across the boarder, plus the money it puts into the Cartels hands. Think 9/11 x’s 1000

Hanging ain’t good enough.

[.That would be bad for the economy. I would be open to that for a third strike however.

Realize I don’t give a fuck about the economy. Until we fix the Social issues in this country the economy has zero value to me.

The way I see it?
If the company cant make it paying U.S. citizens they can just go out of business,but I think you should give em a chance before cutting down the workforce.

I prefer these methods.
No anchor babies.
Militarize the border.

This could be done with little cost and in fact would add to the coffer in fines that could be used in border enforcement.
And every one of those methods would be rescinded on day one the next time Democrats get in power.

I think the fact that they have opposed every effort put forth so far to curb illegal immigration (and voting) has already exposed their true intent.

[ The way I see it?
If the company cant make it paying U.S. citizens they can just go out of business,but I think you should give em a chance before cutting down the workforce.

I’m being nice. Full honesty, I’d drags the owners and HR people out in parking lot and execute them in front of the entire assembled staff.

I prefer these methods.
No anchor babies.
Militarize the border.

I think the fact that they have opposed every effort put forth so far to curb illegal immigration (and voting) has already exposed their true intent.

No doubt.
But actually reversing policy that curbs illegal immigration would put their true agenda to the for front.

[ The way I see it?

I’m being nice. Full honesty, I’d drags the owners and HR people out in parking lot and execute them in front of the entire assembled staff.

Hell,I was a victim of mass illegal immigration.
But it only showed itself after they were given amnesty.
Thats what really needs to end.
Thank God I was able to see the writing on the wall and diversified.

I prefer these methods.
No anchor babies.
Militarize the border.

No doubt.
But actually reversing policy that curbs illegal immigration would put their true agenda to the for front.
I think that agenda is already there for all to see. They're importing voters, everyone sees it, they're not really trying to hide it anymore, and without those votes their party will become extinct within a generation. A few more years of unfettered third world immigrants and it won't matter how obvious their intentions are, there'll be enough third world voters who are getting a free ride to keep them in office no matter what the rest of the country wants.

I prefer these methods.
No anchor babies.
Militarize the border.

No doubt.
I think that agenda is already there for all to see. They're importing voters, everyone sees it, they're not really trying to hide it anymore, and without those votes their party will become extinct within a generation. A few more years of unfettered third world immigrants and it won't matter how obvious their intentions are, there'll be enough third world voters who are getting a free ride to keep them in office no matter what the rest of the country wants.

I get your point but actively going against policy that would curb illegal immigration would resonate with the American people.

Hell,I was a victim of mass illegal immigration.
But it only showed itself after they were given amnesty.
Thats what really needs to end.
Thank God I was able to see the writing on the wall and diversified.

That’s why we need a better Federal ID than a Scial Security cars. One that includes photo and fingerprint recognition. Then make that a requirement for being hired. No citizenship no card. No card no job.

I'm for a wall....and all of the above.

I want illegals stopped at the border; those that are here, deported. I want the words, "illegal alien" to be something that's rarely mentioned because they no longer exist. Lawfulness....it's a beautiful thing.

And yet you support the lawlessness in the White House. The lawlessness of separating children with their parents with no thought of how to reunited them.

You buy into the idea that illegal immigration, which is at it’s lowest point in decades, is a major problem. It’s not.

The opoid epidemic is killing more people in the US than all of the gun violence, including suicides, in the nation. Income is declining. The trade war isn’t working.

Trump’s policies are slowing job creation. Prices are rising. And your foreign policy is a disaster.

Kim played your President for the fool he is, using the time to double his nuclear arsenal. Trump touts the fact that Kim has ceased testing.

Dumb Donald stopped the Obama hacking program that was blowing up his test rockets on launch pad and allowed Kim to test his rockets, and perfect his ICBM’s. Kim’s not testing because he no longer needs to test.

The only people dumber than Dumb Donald are the sheep who follow him bleating “fake news”, “Build the Wall” and “no collusion”.

The lawlessness of separating children with their parents with no thought of how to reunited them.

1. I agree, criminals shouldn't involve their children in their crimes.

You buy into the idea that illegal immigration, which is at it’s lowest point in decades, is a major problem.

2. They aren't coming over the border anymore? Good, now we can concentrate on booting the ones already here.

1. They enter the border seeking asylum. How did they become criminals?
1.2. So why can they keep them together instead of wasting more tax dollars just to babysit and rents 100s of kids? That just shows how amateur your boi.

2.1. Illegal crossings at the southern border is an all time low in last 5 years. Only Trump making it a very big deal and known for exaggerating and creating fears. That is a good example how you Trumpets got conned by a liar.

2.2. Very high percentage or most of these people came here for better living and do not commit crimes.

If we deport them.
Who will....... wash your ass at the convalescence center or home care, cut your grass, clean your toilet, repair your toilets, clean your house, wash dishes, roof repair, etc etc etc...... So you don’t spend half of your only income peanut SS checks. WHO? WHO? WHO?
Please don’t tell me Pismoe, Here we go again or odium siblings.

On top of that your BOI moron president is making all commodities to be more expensive.

They enter the border seeking asylum. How did they become criminals?

Crossing the border makes them criminals.

So why can they keep them together instead of wasting more tax dollars just to babysit and rents 100s of kids?

I agree, keep them together as you send them back across the border. Immediately.

Illegal crossings at the southern border is an all time low in last 5 years.

Excellent! Now let's make that a negative number.

Very high percentage or most of these people came here for better living and do not commit crimes.

That's awesome. I'll miss them after they've been sent back.

No doubt.

I get your point but actively going against policy that would curb illegal immigration would resonate with the American people.

They'd have a judge declare it unconstitutional and the Dems would say, "We tried. Nothing we can do now"

No doubt.

It already has. It's one of the main reasons Trump is POTUS but it hasn't kept the Dems from doubling down on their efforts to keep those third worlders coming in. You have to realize, they don't CARE what we think, they're within striking distance of perpetuating their power through the dependency of third world immigrants and without a wall, they can undo any legislation or EO to stop it, even if it's only for 2 years at a time. Eventually they will get there. We need the wall.

No doubt.

They'd have a judge declare it unconstitutional and the Dems would say, "We tried. Nothing we can do now"

True enough but it would be interesting to see the results of blatant anti American views from the left.

No doubt.

It already has. It's one of the main reasons Trump is POTUS but it hasn't kept the Dems from doubling down on their efforts to keep those third worlders coming in. You have to realize, they don't CARE what we think, they're within striking distance of perpetuating their power through the dependency of third world immigrants and without a wall, they can undo any legislation or EO to stop it, even if it's only for 2 years at a time. Eventually they will get there. We need the wall.

Again....I dont care how they do it.
As long as it's done.

No doubt.

True enough but it would be interesting to see the results of blatant anti American views from the left.

And, while grandstanding, the Cartels get richer, as do those in congress on Cartel payrolls and more folks on both sides of the border are killed and raped.

Enough talk.

The one subject I have disagreed with Donald Trump and many Conservatives is the need for a much bigger, longer wall on the Southern border. I believe the billions of dollars would be much better spent on giving the border agents and personnel the best technology available and the increased personnel to operate and maintain it. We have equipment right now at the border that malfunctions or breaks down frequently. That allows huge numbers of illegals to pass right through the border crossing. A bigger wall doesn't fix that. We could also greatly expand the use of drones and unmanned surveillance aircraft that could operate at night when most of the border crossers and drug smugglers are active. We also need better technology to detect tunnels that are always being built. They just discovered another tunnel that comes up through an abandoned KFC. How many millions of dollars of drugs and/or illegals came through there?

Rather than one huge physical wall that they will certainly go over or under, if you invest in technology and manpower, you create a real deterrent. The word will get out that you have no chance making it more than a few miles into the US before you are caught. "The Wall" IMO is a zone that with the right technology and right amount of manpower will stop nearly all illegal traffic. So spend the money, just spend it in ways that solve the problem.

The problem with that is a Dem administration could stop using a "smart border" and stop using more manpower.
And with the way things are set up now, you can't instantly turn these illegal aliens around. They require hearings. Better to stop them from reaching our soil in the first place. With something the Dems can't just ignore. That's why we need more wall. Not over the entire border, but more than we have now.

Git 'er done!!!
Yep, and we need to make penalties and fines super strict for any American here attempting to work the illegals without the government knowing about it, and authorizing it. We must know who is in this country, and it can be done.

We built the interstate system in this country, but we can't secure our border ???. Bull crap.

The Demon-crats should hang their heads in shame for ignoring a serious problem that is getting our citizens killed.

The one subject I have disagreed with Donald Trump and many Conservatives is the need for a much bigger, longer wall on the Southern border. I believe the billions of dollars would be much better spent on giving the border agents and personnel the best technology available and the increased personnel to operate and maintain it. We have equipment right now at the border that malfunctions or breaks down frequently. That allows huge numbers of illegals to pass right through the border crossing. A bigger wall doesn't fix that. We could also greatly expand the use of drones and unmanned surveillance aircraft that could operate at night when most of the border crossers and drug smugglers are active. We also need better technology to detect tunnels that are always being built. They just discovered another tunnel that comes up through an abandoned KFC. How many millions of dollars of drugs and/or illegals came through there?

Rather than one huge physical wall that they will certainly go over or under, if you invest in technology and manpower, you create a real deterrent. The word will get out that you have no chance making it more than a few miles into the US before you are caught. "The Wall" IMO is a zone that with the right technology and right amount of manpower will stop nearly all illegal traffic. So spend the money, just spend it in ways that solve the problem.

The problem with that is a Dem administration could stop using a "smart border" and stop using more manpower.
And with the way things are set up now, you can't instantly turn these illegal aliens around. They require hearings. Better to stop them from reaching our soil in the first place. With something the Dems can't just ignore. That's why we need more wall. Not over the entire border, but more than we have now.

Git 'er done!!!
Yep, and we need to make penalties and fines super strict for any American here attempting to work the illegals without the government knowing about it, and authorizing it. We must know who is in this country, and it can be done.

We built the interstate system in this country, but we can't secure our border ???. Bull crap.

The Demon-crats should hang their heads in shame for ignoring a serious problem that is getting our citizens killed.

And don’t forget the excuse that we can’t build a wall over that terrain. Except the Chinese did one many 100s of years ago, without modern technology.

It’s all bullshit

Git 'er done!!!

And don’t forget the excuse that we can’t build a wall over that terrain. Except the Chinese did one many 100s of years ago, without modern technology.

It’s all bullshit
Great point in parallel to my interstate system point... Agree... Don't think we need a great wall of China, but we can do better than what we have been slack on for way to long in concerns of the sell outs that have made this nation vulnerable.

Time to start jailing Americans over the issue. It's just that serious of a situation.

The bleeding hearts can't keep making this nation vulnerable like it has (over time) gotten to be.

Forum List

Back