It's such a beautiful day...

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
God I love Wyoming...

IMG_20180825_085643.jpg

Big sky country. I'm sure the camera doesn't do it justice.
When I went as far as Illinois, I was amazed at how flat and wide open and big sky it is out there. The sunset goes on forever. It is impossible to capture on a camera.

BTW God is good, found a diner you can smoke at and drink coffee

:)

IMG_20180825_093954.jpg

Are those Communist row-houses in the background, or some kind of prison block, or army barracks?

Their is alot of money here notice that empty field? They knock down old buildings in a heart beat , was walking towards the river path to do some fishing and turned around.

That's a pretty sad field, looks more like a gravel yard.
Looks like a polock neighborhood on the NW side of Chicago to me.

You have a Alcatel One Touch. photo taken at 8:56 am, this morning. 5mm focal point. Center weighted focus. No flashed used. Longitude latitude withheld for security sake.

Careful, bear. Spooks everywhere around here. They'll be knockin at your door ya say the wrong thing.

Nice Wyoming morning, though. It's overcast here.

Here - https://lifehacker.com/5149327/jpeg--png-stripper-removes-the-metadata-from-your-images

Install it. It's a stand alone, very small executive file program. Drag your photos in the box, clear meta data, then upload them wherever you want wthout risk of your sensitive metadata being compromised.

It's what I use. It's a safe program.

Last edited:

You have a Alcatel One Touch. photo taken at 8:56 am, this morning. 5mm focal point. Center weighted focus. No flashed used. Longitude latitude withheld for security sake.

Careful, bear. Spooks everywhere around here. They'll be knockin at your door ya say the wrong thing.

Nice Wyoming morning, though. It's overcast here.

Here - https://lifehacker.com/5149327/jpeg--png-stripper-removes-the-metadata-from-your-images

Install it. It's a stand alone, very small executive file program. Drag your photos in the box, clear meta data, then upload them wherever you want wthout risk of your sensitive metadata being compromised.

It's what I use. It's a safe program.

They can come and get me...

Good program , didn't know this information..

Forum List

Back