Speed of Light is Just Too Damn Slow!

Yea they tested supernovas in the lab and filmed them

You are so totally stupid that you believe everything you read and see on Nova

Grow up

The concepts of stellar evolution of a nova came from technical articles I read when astronomers first correlated a neutrino burst with with the optical output of a particular star. The neutrinos arrived slightly before the visible light. An attempt was to see if neutrinos actually have mass and thus travel at light speed, but the SD of the estimate of the slowing of light through the outer stellar layer was not accurate enough to come to a conclusion.

If you are on the beach and 10 miles out to sea you see a box freighter, do you know what is in every or any container? No, but you understand what is trillions of miles away..... nope

The fact is and its distressing is that no one knows what the universe or what anything in it including us is.
Spoken like a perfect non-scientist with absolutely no understanding of physics.
Another genius who forgot that einstein swore up and down that the universe could not be expanding

Tell us more

Tell us where Einstein said that.

Then tell us what science degrees you have in physics.
You claiming I am wrong

Grow up

The concepts of stellar evolution of a nova came from technical articles I read when astronomers first correlated a neutrino burst with with the optical output of a particular star. The neutrinos arrived slightly before the visible light. An attempt was to see if neutrinos actually have mass and thus travel at light speed, but the SD of the estimate of the slowing of light through the outer stellar layer was not accurate enough to come to a conclusion.

If you are on the beach and 10 miles out to sea you see a box freighter, do you know what is in every or any container? No, but you understand what is trillions of miles away..... nope

The fact is and its distressing is that no one knows what the universe or what anything in it including us is.
Spoken like a perfect non-scientist with absolutely no understanding of physics.
Another genius who forgot that einstein swore up and down that the universe could not be expanding

Tell us more

Funny how you are so bright and need me to educate you

Grow up

Tell us more

I will teach you if you ask

On the other hand I can not make you learn

Tell us more

Universities and degrees?
Or are you admitting again that you have absolutely nothing to back up your ridiculous claims?

Tell us more

Universities and degrees?
Or are you admitting again that you have absolutely nothing to back up your ridiculous claims?
You are admitting that you do not know that in 1917 einstein said that the universe was not expanding

Did I burst your bubble because your hero had no clue

Lol

einstein swore up and down that the universe could not be expanding. in 1917 einstein said that the universe was not expanding
Make up your mind. Where did you get your degree, from the Comedy College of On-Lne Half-Baked Nitwits?
Link us to one place where Einstein said the universe could not be expanding?
All he ever said was that he believed in a static universe with no beginning or end. And that God did not play dice with the universe.
Boy, was he wrong.

einstein swore up and down that the universe could not be expanding. in 1917 einstein said that the universe was not expanding
Make up your mind. Where did you get your degree, from the Comedy College of On-Lne Half-Baked Nitwits?
All he ever said was that he believed in a static universe with no beginning or end. And that God did not play dice with the universe.
Boy, was he wrong.
Static means still and not expanding

See I knew you would see it my way

PS How many degrees would I need to buy apple Google and Raytheon

Lol fart on clowns

PSS Bill Gates is a dropout, no degree

So what is your portfolio degree worth in millions

Entanglement is not fully understood, you should act like an adult and accept that. A sure fire sign of a fool is that they know everything about everything.

So grow up fool, the Chinese have satellites entangled it's happening whether you want to sit it out or not
Arrogant bluster just doesn't make any point.
Why do you bring up the fact that the Chinese experiment broke a record? Yes, entanglement happens. Nobody here is doubting that.

Boy, was he wrong.
Right. That was Einstein's personal belief and preferred way of seeing things. He NEVER said the universe could NOT be expanding, he merely refused to accept that view himself, just as the idea of random chance offended his sensibilities.
Still waiting for the colleges you attended and science degrees.

Last edited:
Boy, was he wrong.
Right. That was Einstein's personal belief and preferred way of seeing things. He NEVER said the universe could NOT be expanding, he merely refused to accept that view himself, just as the idea of random chance offended his sensibilities.
Still waiting for the colleges you attended and science degrees.
Einstein applied his theory of gravity and determined that the universe was not expanding. It was only in 1929 when Hubble made eindopeystein look into the telescope so he could physically see red shift variations did dopeystein admit to being dopeystein.

Now how many shares of Apple did your degree tell you to buy?

Oh I am sorry, you are still paying off the loans on your piece of paper.

CIAO

Einstein applied his theory of gravity and determined that the universe was not expanding.
Was that Einstein's Special or General Theory of Relativity that proved the universe was not expanding?

It was only in 1929 when Hubble made eindopeystein look into the telescope so he could physically see red shift variations did dopeystein admit to being dopeystein.
You don't look into an eyepiece to see red shift. It was photographically recorded on an emulsion plate as a spectra then measured.
We get that. You are a high school grad bitter at all those who went on to get an education so you try to fake it with a lot of half-baked internet reading and websites.

Tell us more
Your analysis of the history is not accurate. Hubble discovered galaxies outside our galaxy, in 1924. Well after Einsteins general theory. The idea of a big bang and expanding universe came several later. Meanwhile Einstein had no option but to believe our milky way was all that there was and it was not expanding. It was known that his general field theory was unstable for a static universe, so he put in a cosmological constant fudge factor to allow a stable static universe. Einstein later rued that he didn't made the bold leap earlier that the universe was expanding.

Entanglement is not fully understood, you should act like an adult and accept that. A sure fire sign of a fool is that they know everything about everything.

So grow up fool, the Chinese have satellites entangled it's happening whether you want to sit it out or not
Arrogant bluster just doesn't make any point.
Why do you bring up the fact that the Chinese experiment broke a record? Yes, entanglement happens. Nobody here is doubting that.
You were arrogant when saying that entangled particles do not travel faster than light because this is not clear. The entanglement seems to be instant which is why this needs to be tested off earth. Which is why the Chinese used a satellite which is still not far enough for clarity.

Does quantum entanglement imply faster than light communication? (Intermediate) - Curious About Astronomy? Ask an Astronomer

That Cornel example uses red light and blue light but sends no info instantaneously

Seems funny to me that a Cornell professor could not envision one color being a zero and the other being a one, which allows for intergalactic instant classical computing

Key please

Last edited:
Einstein applied his theory of gravity and determined that the universe was not expanding.
Was that Einstein's Special or General Theory of Relativity that proved the universe was not expanding?

It was only in 1929 when Hubble made eindopeystein look into the telescope so he could physically see red shift variations did dopeystein admit to being dopeystein.
You don't look into an eyepiece to see red shift. It was photographically recorded on an emulsion plate as a spectra then measured.
We get that. You are a high school grad bitter at all those who went on to get an education so you try to fake it with a lot of half-baked internet reading and websites.

Internet reading? He is a troll who copies and pastes things he doesn't understand, and gets his jollies by being an asshole.

Tell us more
Your analysis of the history is not accurate. Hubble discovered galaxies outside our galaxy, in 1924. Well after Einsteins general theory. The idea of a big bang and expanding universe came several later. Meanwhile Einstein had no option but to believe our milky way was all that there was and it was not expanding. It was known that his general field theory was unstable for a static universe, so he put in a cosmological constant fudge factor to allow a stable static universe. Einstein later rued that he didn't made the bold leap earlier that the universe was expanding.
Too many words to say he was wrong

Internet reading? He is a troll who copies and pastes things he doesn't understand, and gets his jollies by being an asshole.

I tried to make everyone happy once, I failed. Then I started investing on my own while you just as you say bluster

Funny how people with worthless paper feel so big on the net

You were arrogant when saying that entangled particles do not travel faster than light because this is not clear.
I'm sure it is not clear to you.
The entanglement seems to be instant which is why this needs to be tested off earth. Which is why the Chinese used a satellite which is still not far enough for clarity.
The Chinese experiment was not necessary to prove entanglement. It was demonstrated unequivocally on earth over several kilometers.

Tell us more
Too many words to say he was wrong
You can't express science with juvenile sound bites.

You were arrogant when saying that entangled particles do not travel faster than light because this is not clear.
I'm sure it is not clear to you.
The entanglement seems to be instant which is why this needs to be tested off earth. Which is why the Chinese used a satellite which is still not far enough for clarity.
The Chinese experiment was not necessary to prove entanglement. It was demonstrated unequivocally on earth over several kilometers.

I am not proving entanglement but asking for proof of instantaneous entanglement

Please try to keep up sailor

Tell us more

Yep. Until Hubble measured the red shift in various fuzzies showing they were moving away at great speed, they were simply thought to be nebula within the Milky Way. If I remember right, the actual term "Big Bang" came from Dr. Fred Hoyle who used it as a pejorative mocking the idea as he too did not support the idea.

Forum List

Back