Speech maybe a clue to mental decline, a test Obama would fail

polarbear

I eat morons
Jan 1, 2011
Canada
Watching Obama when he has to speak off the cuff and without a teleprompter is like being stuck behind some idiot who has no idea what he should do at a busy intersection.
After reading what this study is all about I wonder about his mental capabilities
Hearing is believing: Speech may be a clue to mental decline
Your speech may, um, help reveal if you're uh ... developing thinking problems. More pauses, filler words and other verbal changes might be an early sign of mental decline
Even if its about the 2 things he knows best., dope and the ridicule of religion his response is Uuuuh...Aaaah...Aaand stringing the typical liberal buzzwords of the day together while theatrically underlining it all with exaggerated hand gestures:

I never had (to put up with) him, so how could I miss him?
I only have to put up with Trudeau (for a while) but he is a looo...(Winnipeg-Ottawa)....ooong way from where I am and not for long either

You really want to make the claim that Trump is a better speaker than obama ? Really?

Oh. Let's all just forget to mention that trump uses a promoter after making fun of obama and others for doing the same .

Obama could not even make a speech without a teleprompter. I've never seen Trump use one. Trump is far more intelligent than Obama. He made his fortune before he ever entered the oval office. Not while he was in there (like Obama). President Trump has accomplished more in the short time he has been in office than Obama did in 8 years. He is doing a great job.

You really want to make the claim that Trump is a better speaker than obama ? Really?

Oh. Let's all just forget to mention that trump uses a promoter after making fun of obama and others for doing the same .
Trump does everything better than Obama. Including speaking. Yes.

Trump does everything better than Obama. Including speaking. Yes.

Lol! Are you kidding ? He sounds like an imbecile at these pressers. So much so that he refuses to even have them.

You maniacs don't think he uses a promoter ?? You can see the screens on tv! Wow you guys live in a bizzaro world !

tRump has a very limited vocabulary and uses his hands to substitute words. There is rarely a cognitive flow to his thought pattern simulating Alzheimer's or dementia. Obama chooses his words carefully and keeps the thought train on track and does not wander around.

Obama could not even make a speech without a teleprompter. I've never seen Trump use one. Trump is far more intelligent than Obama. He made his fortune before he ever entered the oval office. Not while he was in there (like Obama). President Trump has accomplished more in the short time he has been in office than Obama did in 8 years. He is doing a great job.

ROFL.

575da6cf84b926883a55c801a8ed69ae.png

Trump can shoot the shit at 5th grade level no doubt, but it's WHAT he says that is also 5th grade silly...but of course to silly people like you that isn't even noticeable.

Trump's mental deficiencies are due to generation after generation of inbreeding. He was fortunate to inherit a massive fortune so that he could hire advisers to handle his life so that he wouldn't have to.

Last edited:
You gotta admit. He has a nice body. Unlike beached whale Trump.

You gotta admit. He has a nice body. Unlike beached whale Trump.

Good lord, Obama? He lifts weights like a girl who has never lifted weights. I'd say he throws like one too but I know too many who can actually throw the ball.

The two funniest videos ever, Obama lifting weights nd throwing out the first pitch at the Nats game.

Watching Obama when he has to speak off the cuff and without a teleprompter is like being stuck behind some idiot who has no idea what he should do at a busy intersection.
After reading what this study is all about I wonder about his mental capabilities
Your speech may, um, help reveal if you're uh ... developing thinking problems. More pauses, filler words and other verbal changes might be an early sign of mental decline
Even if its about the 2 things he knows best., dope and the ridicule of religion his response is Uuuuh...Aaaah...Aaand stringing the typical liberal buzzwords of the day together while theatrically underlining it all with exaggerated hand gestures:

Yugely!

Even with the teleprompter, Typhoid Barry's speeches were just an assembly of Obama cliches he repeated ad nauseum in different orders; "um, um, um, uh, uh, uh," using the pronouns "I" and "me" more times than any president in history. And then his old standby "that's not who we are" and "there's a lot of work to do." And constantly using the term "white folk" in a sniffing, dismissive manner. Am I missing anything?

Forum List

Back