Special forces ordered to stand down in Benghazi?

Things I have learned from liberals in the past week.
1. The Obama white house cannot be blamed for Benghazi because George Bush invaded Iraq and Clinton got blown.
2. The IRS has every right to target the Tea Party because liberals hate the Tea Party.
3. Trying to find answers to the questions raised by these scandals is racist.
4. If you have no idea what anybody is doing under your command then you are probably the greatest
president ever!
5. Republicans only recite right wing talking points (according to left wing talking points).
6. Facts don't matter as much as do the motives of republicans when they bring up facts.
7. Every administration does it!
8. Bush is responsible for the Benghazi, IRS and Associated Press scandals.... somehow.
9. Fox News lies and stuff.
10. If the government was bigger then we would have less scandals!

Quite a list there. You need to do a bit of fact-checking though.

The IRS has been targeting opposite political groups since the 1950s. Tricky Dick Nixon's shit list was the longest, everyone from hippies to the mafia to the UAW, and anyone that spoke out against the war - but that last one's a carryover from LBJ. That so many Tea Party groups sprung up in such a short time would certainly raise a few eyebrows at the IRS. Does that mean what they did is okay? No. It's wrong. But it's not an Obama scandal if TEN other Administrations had the same exact problem.

Hillary begged for money for defending the Benghazi ambassadors. The republicans denied funding. Then they tried to blame her for not having enough defense. Then they said she watched it all unfold on tv while Obama was sleeping. Hillary had phone contact only. Obama was awake. Think about time zones. Then there was a disinfo story about e-mails. Those e-mails were delivered to the House Committee twice - the first time being several months ago. The "e-mail" that ABC reported earlier this week was a complete fabrication, as other news sources have shown by publishing the real e-mail - the one that says nothing about Susan Rice or Obama creating talking points. It was the CIA that wanted the talking points.

And the AP phone-tapping, yes that was certainly uncalled-for, and I have a real problem with it, but there's this thing called the Patriot Act that unfotunately allows for this sort of thing. Did you know that the AP outed a spy? Just like Valerie Plame. There was a spy deep undercover in the mideast that intercepted the bomb and somehow the AP found out and broke the story. The spy's cover is now blown, he had to be hurridly pulled out of harm's way, and he can no longer gather intelligence. What the AP did is a threat to national security. The fed's reaction, again, was extreme, but it wasn't a random act.

Now let's look at the scandalmongers, the ones that ran on the Jobs!Jobs!Jobs! platform and haven't created a single job. They only work a few months per year and spend most of that time voting against abortion, voting against the ACA, scandalmongering, and threatening to filibuster every legitimate bill that's introduced.

You on this board that lean to the right, seriously, you've really let your standards drop.

"He did it too"! lame
Hilary could have cut into her travel budget and supplied the necessary backup, she was not willing to do that.

Who was all about using a straw man for Valerie (after she had outed herself)? Yes I disagree with the Patriot act and contacted my "representatives" to vote against it. Since that was a "Bush thing", why haven't the dems repealed it?

You are blaming "jobs" issues on the republicans? Really, who told us it was going to be his focus going on five years, now. Either is really, really incompetent, or he doesn't want the country to recover, which is it?

You Obama zombies have spent five years telling us this is the most intelligent President ever, yet, when he is questioned about what is going on in his administration, he always says "I just found out about that": either he is the biggest liar that ever held the Presidency, or he is the worst manager, ever, which is it?

whenever they get around to grilling barry, I am pretty sure there will be a teleprompter there with some of the answers all ready to go, and that legal statement that all criminals use when being grilled, when they want to plead the fifth. (wasn't it used in a few cases when the defendant answered all questions with something like, in regards to, or respect to, then in the end.he said, I plead the fifth?)

He doesn't answer the "questions". He gives a mini-speech on a related topic, but he does not answer the question that was asked.

His followers think that deception makes him "smart".

Things I have learned from liberals in the past week.
1. The Obama white house cannot be blamed for Benghazi because George Bush invaded Iraq and Clinton got blown.
2. The IRS has every right to target the Tea Party because liberals hate the Tea Party.
3. Trying to find answers to the questions raised by these scandals is racist.
4. If you have no idea what anybody is doing under your command then you are probably the greatest
president ever!
5. Republicans only recite right wing talking points (according to left wing talking points).
6. Facts don't matter as much as do the motives of republicans when they bring up facts.
7. Every administration does it!
8. Bush is responsible for the Benghazi, IRS and Associated Press scandals.... somehow.
9. Fox News lies and stuff.
10. If the government was bigger then we would have less scandals!

Quite a list there. You need to do a bit of fact-checking though.

The IRS has been targeting opposite political groups since the 1950s. Tricky Dick Nixon's shit list was the longest, everyone from hippies to the mafia to the UAW, and anyone that spoke out against the war - but that last one's a carryover from LBJ. That so many Tea Party groups sprung up in such a short time would certainly raise a few eyebrows at the IRS. Does that mean what they did is okay? No. It's wrong. But it's not an Obama scandal if TEN other Administrations had the same exact problem.

Hillary begged for money for defending the Benghazi ambassadors. The republicans denied funding. Then they tried to blame her for not having enough defense. Then they said she watched it all unfold on tv while Obama was sleeping. Hillary had phone contact only. Obama was awake. Think about time zones. Then there was a disinfo story about e-mails. Those e-mails were delivered to the House Committee twice - the first time being several months ago. The "e-mail" that ABC reported earlier this week was a complete fabrication, as other news sources have shown by publishing the real e-mail - the one that says nothing about Susan Rice or Obama creating talking points. It was the CIA that wanted the talking points.

And the AP phone-tapping, yes that was certainly uncalled-for, and I have a real problem with it, but there's this thing called the Patriot Act that unfotunately allows for this sort of thing. Did you know that the AP outed a spy? Just like Valerie Plame. There was a spy deep undercover in the mideast that intercepted the bomb and somehow the AP found out and broke the story. The spy's cover is now blown, he had to be hurridly pulled out of harm's way, and he can no longer gather intelligence. What the AP did is a threat to national security. The fed's reaction, again, was extreme, but it wasn't a random act.

Now let's look at the scandalmongers, the ones that ran on the Jobs!Jobs!Jobs! platform and haven't created a single job. They only work a few months per year and spend most of that time voting against abortion, voting against the ACA, scandalmongering, and threatening to filibuster every legitimate bill that's introduced.

You on this board that lean to the right, seriously, you've really let your standards drop.

She didn't beg for money for Benghazi. Charlene Lamb from the State Dept. stated several times budget was not an issue as to why they had reduced security in Benghazi. They keep hoping people will fall for that lie. I have to admit Grandma , you have gotten a little more creative than most, though.

And Republicans have passed 22 jobs bills that the Senate refuse to take up.

Are you denying the IG report stating groups were targeted by the IRS?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=meIL1QaOt1s]Lack of Budget Not a Factor in Benghazi Security Decisions - YouTube[/ame]

Monday, July 9, 2012
A July 2012 cable from Ambassador Stevens stressed that security conditions in Libya had not
met the requisite benchmarks established by the Department and the U.S. Mission in Libya to
initiate a security drawdown, and requested that security personnel, including the MSD teams, be
permitted to stay. After being apprised of this pending request, Deputy Assistant Secretary
Charlene Lamb exclaimed: “NO I do not [I repeat] not want them to ask for the MSD team to
stay!” The MSD team was withdrawn, though it is unclear whether the Department ever
formally rejected the Ambassador’s July request.

Asked if there was any budget consideration that led her not to increase the security force, she said: "No."

She added: "This was an unprecedented attack in size." Asked again about budget issues, Lamb said: "Sir, if it's a volatile situation, we will move assets to cover that."

Pity the poor conservative kooks. All of their phony scandals all falling apart, again, hence all the crying. Don't worry, they'll just blame it on the "liberal media". You know, the same "liberal media" that willingly parroted all the proven GOP lies.

Don't worry, kooks. You'll be fed a new phony scandal soon. And you'll fall for it, hard, like you always do, and life will be good again. Your masters do appreciate your reliability at being UsefulIdiots. Everyone else just laughs at you.

And when liberals get pushed in a corner they blame Bush..

Well, you gotta admit the Doofus was inept and responsible for a lot of our current problems.

Pity the poor conservative kooks. All of their phony scandals all falling apart, again, hence all the crying. Don't worry, they'll just blame it on the "liberal media". You know, the same "liberal media" that willingly parroted all the proven GOP lies.

Don't worry, kooks. You'll be fed a new phony scandal soon. And you'll fall for it, hard, like you always do, and life will be good again. Your masters do appreciate your reliability at being UsefulIdiots. Everyone else just laughs at you.

Well, you gotta admit the Doofus was inept and responsible for a lot of our current problems.

Why would anyone have to admit that?

I have a gut feeling that someone "Above Hillary" told her that he does not want to attack the terrorists for political reasons. I think Hillary did want to save our American heroes, but "The Powers That Be" took sides with the muslims, didn't want to kill them. and they took their chances, Hillary was backed into a corner, wanting to save the Americans, then after the attack she was told to lie regarding the cause of the attack to cover and save the Democrats going into the 2012 election !!!

Ad Hominem attack. When you can't defeat the argument, attack the person themselves.

Izzatrite, fucktard?

Is that like your Michael Moore demagoguery that "BOOOOOOSSSSSHHHH was warned."

What was that warning again, fucktard?

Oh yeah; "Bin Laden determined to attack USA."

Well gawddamn, shitferbrains - how could BOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHH not understand that meant "plains will be highjacked and used in Kamakazie attacks on September 11, 2001?"

I mean' ALL of you scumbag piles of shit on the left can clearly see that "Bin Laden determined to attack USA." spells out all the detail anyone would need to stop 9/11..

It's not a "win" in a debate. It's admitting failure.

Right; winning relies on a straw man..

I suspect the reason you can't "reason" with Mertex is that Conservatives today have their own collection of "facts", that are in actuality an inter-connected web of conspiracy theories and half-baked failed Economic theories.

You mean like "Bush ignored repeated warnings?" That kind of made up facts, fuckwad?

When a conservative starts off saying "we know this", and is in fact, quoting a misleading theory from Fox News, and a Liberal disagrees, and points out that theory is false, conservatives get very upset.

Upset huh? You spew your Michael Moore and ThinkProgress idiocy and think anyone should respect you enough to get upset?

Seriously dood - you're a mindless drone; an insect spewing what the hive programmed you to spew. You have no capacity for independent thought. You're barely more than an automaton - an example of artificial stupidity in motion.

If I want to know exactly what you think, I merely need log on to Democratic Underground, or one of the other hate sites.

One told me to my face "I look forward to your Funeral".

I smiled, because that meant I had won.

Sure, I believe you. After all, you leftists are such paragons of integrity....

He had no actual evidence, or facts, to support his delusions, and was frustrated. When he talks to his conservative friends, they all agreeably recite their Fox News Doctrine, like good little Congregants in the Conservative Cult; but when he encounters someone that knows the Truth, his lies do him no good.

You mean he was mindlessly bleating BOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHH?

ROFL

Crawl back to the hate sites to get programmed with a response, fucktard.

The official that gave the "stand down order" I wonder what she thinks of the two Seals that disobeyed that order and attempted to rescue fellow Americans losing their lives. I also wonder what was in their minds when they realized they were getting no help. We need to know who gave the order.

I hate to point out the obvious, Mertex but what we're seeing unfold now is evidence that the people running our country for the past five years have been incredibly inept and totally untrustworthy. What George W. Bush has to do with THAT...you'll have to explain.

Bush sure as shit had nothing to do with Benghazi.

Thats Barrys black eye. Not that he gives shit one about four dead men.

Hell. He had no problem jetting off to his fundraiser as those men died. That right there should tell anyone with half a brain cell all they need to know about that jackass.

The official that gave the "stand down order" I wonder what she thinks of the two Seals that disobeyed that order and attempted to rescue fellow Americans losing their lives. I also wonder what was in their minds when they realized they were getting no help. We need to know who gave the order.

Where do you guys come up with this shit?

Doherty and Woods didn't "disobey" any order, they were sent from Tripoli to help.

Forum List

Back